Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

This is the Alt-Right attempt to somehow lessen what one of their own did...."oh she's a fully grown woman"...as if that lessens vehicular homicide. "Oh, she died of a heart attack"...as if that is proven.

Her own mother said so.
View attachment 150082
That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the Alt-Right would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the Alt-Rightie ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against Alt-Right groups and those who organized the event alone are going to be fascinating.

This is the Alt-Right attempt to somehow lessen what one of their own did...."oh she's a fully grown woman"...as if that lessens vehicular homicide. "Oh, she died of a heart attack"...as if that is proven.

"This is the muslim's attempt to somehow lessen what one of their own did..."

Have you ever said anything like that after a terrorist attack?

That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the Alt-Right would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the Alt-Rightie ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against Alt-Right groups and those who organized the event alone are going to be fascinating.

That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the muslims would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the muslim ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against the leftist groups who champion mass immigration are going to be fascinating.

Last edited:
As do you:

Okeowo-Generation-KKK.jpg

The Klan? Insignificant fringe that is no ally of mine.
If course they are, by your very own logic. Maybe next time give a thought to the stupid shit you say...

Nothing in my logic justifies your idiotic statement, and if it did, you would have explained your idiotic statement.

But you didn't, because you CAN'T.
You got your own goofy logic turned around on you, now you are complaining. You'll get over it

You want to walk me though that, instead of making vague claims?

Rhetorical question, I know you don't because you can't.
Of course I can. Take the same stupid, stunted logic you applied to me, and apply it to yourself. It consists of a false premise and one conditional statement. Easy even for a middle schooler. You might struggle.

That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the muslims would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the muslim ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against the leftist groups who champion mass immigration are going to be fascinating.
Any such lawsuit would be thrown out of court in about 30 seconds. Where DO you get these ridiculous fantasies?

Hi MaryL. I really dont know, it is a question not a statement. I dont know whether it is or not, thats why I ask. Well the forum allows everyone to express his views, or I wouldnt be allowed here if it were like Stormfront but I noticed many or majority are Pro-Trump dont like Obama and Hillary etc. I dont know if that qualifies them exactly as "alt-right" though.
Well you did make it a statement by begging the question as to whether USMB is an alt-right userbase in asking why it was an alt-right userbase.

Yes I noticed it has a strong alt-right userbase, why I cant notice that?

Oh buuuuuulshiiiit. Maybe you weren't paying attention to who was doing the assaulting at the Trump rallies last year. Hint: many of them had MAGA hats. You're just acting out your fantasy of using that penis extension of yours to put a hole in somebody. Join the Army, tough guy. They shoot back, so you might not find it as fun.

Libtards showed up at Trump events to cause trouble and start fights. Where are all the examples of conservatives showing up at Hillary events to do the same?
No, don't convolute the subject. A yelling person is not the same as assault. In fact , that's exactly what you are saying the Trump people who are a'scared were planning to do, but are too a'scared to do, because they will be assaulted. I call bullshit on that.

If conservatives are just as violent as liberals, then it should be easy for you to find examples of conservatives attending Democratic rallies and causing violence.

Her own mother said so.
View attachment 150082

I condemn the guy that drove his car into that crowd. If he caused that woman's death, he should be executed.
With that said, the Democratic governor and the Democratic mayor told the police to stand down and permit the inmates to take over the asylum, and that's exactly what they did. Liberals always tell us that we don't need guns because the police will protect us. But time and again, when the shit hits the fan, liberal officials tell the police to back off and leave the citizens to their fate.

Hi MaryL. I really dont know, it is a question not a statement. I dont know whether it is or not, thats why I ask. Well the forum allows everyone to express his views, or I wouldnt be allowed here if it were like Stormfront but I noticed many or majority are Pro-Trump dont like Obama and Hillary etc. I dont know if that qualifies them exactly as "alt-right" though.
Well you did make it a statement by begging the question as to whether USMB is an alt-right userbase in asking why it was an alt-right userbase.

To me "alt-right" is a white supremacist. What is it to you?

You may recall myself and other conservatives coming to your defense from the white supremacist that posted here earlier. You won't see a liberal coming to the defense of a conservative on this forum.

Noticing things is racist, Morty.

The Klan? Insignificant fringe that is no ally of mine.
If course they are, by your very own logic. Maybe next time give a thought to the stupid shit you say...

Nothing in my logic justifies your idiotic statement, and if it did, you would have explained your idiotic statement.

But you didn't, because you CAN'T.
You got your own goofy logic turned around on you, now you are complaining. You'll get over it

You want to walk me though that, instead of making vague claims?

Rhetorical question, I know you don't because you can't.
Of course I can. Take the same stupid, stunted logic you applied to me, and apply it to yourself. It consists of a false premise and one conditional statement. Easy even for a middle schooler. You might struggle.

What "false premise" and what "conditional statement" you moron?

You may recall myself and other conservatives coming to your defense from the white supremacist that posted here earlier. You won't see a liberal coming to the defense of a conservative on this forum.

To me "alt-right" is a white supremacist. What is it to you?

To me it means white supremacist or white nationalist or reace realist but thats basically the same for me as even so called race realists believe whites are smarter, built civilisations etc. and blacks are basically worthless or much lower down the race ladder and lower intelligent cant built anything besides mudhuts etc. those are the guys who would post memes "europe 3000 years ago (insert colosseum), africa now (insert mudhut somewhere in africa)". But you can be a much lighter version of it, not as extreme what I count Milo Younnaoupolis who is gay in it as lighter version and Breitbart.

Thanks for standing up for me, I dont hate "conservatives" Im socially conservative myself. But not racial nationalist.

To me it means white supremacist or white nationalist or reace realist but thats basically the same for me as even so called race realists believe whites are smarter, built civilisations etc. and blacks are basically worthless or much lower down the race ladder and lower intelligent cant built anything besides mudhuts etc. those are the guys who would post memes "europe 3000 years ago (insert colosseum), africa now (insert mudhut somewhere in africa)". But you can be a much lighter version of it, not as extreme what I count Milo Younnaoupolis who is gay in it as lighter version and Breitbart.

Facts aren't racist, Morty. Even when they hurt.
africa3.jpg

Assuming it is an alt-right userbase or platform is not a question.

The question was about something else, I never said the question was whether its an alt-right userbase or not, I also never said "alt-right" is solely "evil". But now I lost count of what was discussed, You confused me now. Look a few pages what was said and what I said.

Facts aren't racist, Morty. Even when they hurt.
View attachment 150182

Those are selective cherrypicked "facts".

Forum List

Back