Why this forum is predominantly white alt-right userbase?

Snap, crackle, POP. And I am a Caucasian, moderate:

170906-bhl-trump-nature-tease_uprnkw

Look a few pages what was said and what I said.
A poster asked what proof you had USMB was an alt-right userbase, referring to the title of your thread. You said it was a question. In your title you do not question whether USMB is an alt-right userbase, you assume it is and ask why it is.

Oh buuuuuulshiiiit. Maybe you weren't paying attention to who was doing the assaulting at the Trump rallies last year. Hint: many of them had MAGA hats. You're just acting out your fantasy of using that penis extension of yours to put a hole in somebody. Join the Army, tough guy. They shoot back, so you might not find it as fun.

Libtards showed up at Trump events to cause trouble and start fights. Where are all the examples of conservatives showing up at Hillary events to do the same?
No, don't convolute the subject. A yelling person is not the same as assault. In fact , that's exactly what you are saying the Trump people who are a'scared were planning to do, but are too a'scared to do, because they will be assaulted. I call bullshit on that.

If conservatives are just as violent as liberals, then it should be easy for you to find examples of conservatives attending Democratic rallies and causing violence.
You're right, that would be easy. But even doing so would not demonstrate one group was asviolent or more violent than the other. Your logic is not good.

And remember, I am caling bullshit on your made up , goofy assertion that Trump supporters are terrifird to show their support of Trump, for fear of assault. Laughably false. Just another fantasy of a faux victim.

A poster asked what proof you had USMB was an alt-right userbase, referring to the title of your thread. You said it was a question. In your title you do not question whether USMB is an alt-right userbase, you assume it is.

Normie republicans (which comprises a large majority of the right-leaning membership here) want nothing to do with the alt-right. That's an undeniable fact.

To me "alt-right" is a white supremacist. What is it to you?

It's irrelevant what you think something is. What matters is what it actually is.
And what you actually are is a white supremacist, trying to provide cover for other white supremacists.

"White supremacy is a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races"

Nope, we don't want that.

A poster asked what proof you had USMB was an alt-right userbase, referring to the title of your thread. You said it was a question. In your title you do not question whether USMB is an alt-right userbase, you assume it is and ask why it is.

Well I looked it up now

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
Is it? Got proof to back that up? I mean independently verifiable actual PROOF.

I understood she asks "whether I have proof this forum was created with the intent to be a alt-right userbase and/or whether majority of americans are alt-right" I didnt understood it as she questions whether this forum has a strong alt-right userbase, hence my reply.

To me "alt-right" is a white supremacist. What is it to you?

It's irrelevant what you think something is. What matters is what it actually is.
And what you actually are is a white supremacist, trying to provide cover for other white supremacists.

"White supremacy is a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races and that therefore white people should be dominant over other races"

Nope, we don't want that.
Of course you do. And since you are too ineffectual and powerless to actually dominate brown people, you just want them to leave.

This is the Alt-Right attempt to somehow lessen what one of their own did...."oh she's a fully grown woman"...as if that lessens vehicular homicide. "Oh, she died of a heart attack"...as if that is proven.

"This is the muslim's attempt to somehow lessen what one of their own did..."

Have you ever said anything like that after a terrorist attack?
I'm sure muslims do that....excuse it someway....very similar how they and Alt-Righties behave when one of their own commits terrorism. Why can't either group rein in their crazies?

And remember, I am caling bullshit on your made up , goofy assertion that Trump supporters are terrifird to show their support of Trump, for fear of assault.

What happens to Trump supporters when they hold a rally? Are they engulfed in a sea of violent, intimidating liberals?

That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the Alt-Right would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the Alt-Rightie ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against Alt-Right groups and those who organized the event alone are going to be fascinating.

That changes vehicular homicide how? I know the muslims would love this to go away......but it's not going to......and let's not forget all those who were injured by the muslim ramming his car into the crowd. The lawsuits against the leftist groups who champion mass immigration are going to be fascinating.
Sure....it works both ways. No problem agreeing with that.

What do you think? Is this a reflection of modern day america or this is coincidence or this forum was created with this intent to be a platform for alt-right views?
An American internet social media board is bound to reflect what Americans think. It is not surprising, therefore, that most opinions are from right wing nationalists.

Well I looked it up now

Is it? Got proof to back that up? I mean independently verifiable actual PROOF.

I understood she asks "whether I have proof this forum was created with the intent to be a alt-right userbase and/or whether majority of americans are alt-right" I didnt understood it as she questions whether this forum has a strong alt-right userbase, hence my reply.

Hey dude, it isn't conservatives that loot and burn the city when things don't go their way. It isn't conservatives calling for the impeachment of a democratically elected president. It isn't conservatives that attend political rallies of their opponents to harass, intimidate and assault them. Leftist ideology brought us Hitler, Stalin, Mao and many others. Conservatism seeks to limit government power in order that the common citizen can have greater freedom and prosperity. But go ahead and cast your lot with the fascist left.

An American internet social media board is bound to reflect what Americans think. It is not surprising, therefore, that most opinions are from right wing nationalists.

Nationalism is being proud of one's country and its ideals and wanting to support the interests of their country and its citizens. What's wrong with being a nationalist?

Nationalism is being proud of one's country and its ideals and wanting to support the interests of their country and its citizens. What's wrong with being a nationalist?
Hitler was a Nationalist. The word itself gave us the word 'Nazi'.

And remember, I am caling bullshit on your made up , goofy assertion that Trump supporters are terrifird to show their support of Trump, for fear of assault.

What happens to Trump supporters when they hold a rally? Are they engulfed in a sea of violent, intimidating liberals?
Yep, every time, cause Jaysus says so. And they all have to change into hippie constumes when leaving, because all open supporters of Trump are targets of violent liberals. And Jaysus.

Hitler was a Nationalist. The word itself gave us the word 'Nazi'.

So anyone who is proud of their country is a Nazi-loving, Hitler-loving nationalist? When Mexicans wave the Mexican flag in America, do you call them Hitler-loving nationalists too?

Yep, every time, cause Jaysus says so. And they all have to change into hippie constumes when leaving, because all open supporters of Trump are targets of violent liberals. And Jaysus.

There's the clown, k*nt act again.

There's the clown, k*nt act again.
And here is you, declaring victory again, which you always do, even when you say stupid, false things. If declarations of victory were actual victories, you would be an 11-star general.

Forum List

Back