Why the Ukraine's Counteroffensive is Difficult.

You only need to look at the aftermath of WWII. Russia installed communist puppet governments in the territories they expelled the Nazis from, Poland, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, etc. The West freed France, West Germany, and Japan. The contrast is stark.
I had stated that it is about Putin (2000 till today) and not Stalin or the USSR - BTW, are you sure that the West "freed" West-Germany and Japan?

I don't think anyone is surprised that you're running cover for the RussoNazis.

And Luiza? She's just nuts. Read her posts on how TheAliens are here, and that anyone who denies it is morally defective. Real cuckoo stuff.

People who fall for one conspiracy scam tend to fall for all of them, as the RussoNazi backers here illustrate.
Wait. Wait. Was this another “take your meds, Loon” response? Why it’s identical to your every other response on any given topic. There’s a high probability that you are a bot.

Once again, for the socially prompted, the Ukrainians have GENUINE NAZIS in their ranks. These GENUINE NAZIS were murdering people in Donbass who voted to rejoin Russia. Putin asked very nicely to stop doing that. The GENUINE NAZIS not only refused, but got the absurd idea that they should be part of NATO.

Putin said it was unacceptable and Biden approved a limited Russian military action

I had stated that it is about Putin (2000 till today) and not Stalin or the USSR -
First off, Putin bemoaned the breakup of the USSR as a disaster and, I don't believe he ever disavowed it's actions. As a KGB agent he was involved in many actions of the USSR. Since 2000 we invaded Afghanistan and, stupidly, tried to make it a Western democracy. Good intentions, bad outcome. The Iraq was was an unmitigated disaster for everyone involved. Are there others?

BTW, are you sure that the West "freed" West-Germany and Japan?
Neither were democracies before the WWII, both are democracies now. I guess if you don't like democracy you'd see that as a bad outcome.

Are you hinting that Mortuary has been hiding his light somewhere dark and smelly, or that Winkle Titty, aka Tit Loser, has been located ?
No....I have no idea what you are talking about.

What I am saying is that the whole world is getting increasingly more upset and acting upon the Russian Troll farms.

ALL (every last crumb) of the personal information of every person employed in the Serbian/Russian Troll farm was posted publicly online including photos.

Meaning that these Troll farms have been determined to be a blight on society and the hackers are targeting them.

This is not going to be pleasant for them. Hackers can drain bank accounts, ruin credit scores, create criminal records and warrants for arrest. All sorts of things that are difficult to clear up.

Russian disinformation campaigns (like the latest one concerning "cluster bombs") was helping the hackers zero in on their physical locations. They are coming.....

Meaning this latest burst of information is an almost last hurrah for them....they are going to go dark soon....

First off, Putin bemoaned the breakup of the USSR as a disaster and, I don't believe he ever disavowed it's actions. As a KGB agent he was involved in many actions of the USSR. Since 2000 we invaded Afghanistan and, stupidly, tried to make it a Western democracy. Good intentions, bad outcome. The Iraq was was an unmitigated disaster for everyone involved. Are there others?
Yes Putin want's to restore the Russian Federation to what he deems to be their rightful place in this world, So? And the Russian Federation doesn't encompass the former USSR nor Czarist Russia.
He did not attack anyone till Georgia started to mess around with a Russian aligned separatist republic and Ukraine Nazi gangs started to murder off Ukrainians that wanted to be independent republics or even join the Russian federation. He never made a secret out off not allowing NATO to take in Ukraine. So?

Yes he did reoccupy Crimea - just as the British reoccupied the liberated Malvina's. Or the USA and NATO occupied Iraq and Afghanistan and actively support a civil war in Syria, So?
Neither were democracies before the WWII, both are democracies now. I guess if you don't like democracy you'd see that as a bad outcome.
Germany was a democracy from 1919 to 1934. But aside from not knowing in vast majority about the KZ camps - they believed that Hitler had restored Germany's former greatness, unlike these social democrats. That the Anglo-American gangsters bombed them wasn't great - but hey it was a war that was fought to preserve Germany's rightful place. One needs to understand and accept the general mindset of the time and not babble about it with today's mindset 90 years later.

Japan - they loved their Emperor, culture, traditions and living-style till the day the USA nuked them - who say's that the Japanese wanted to be liberated from the Emperor and Tojo?
The only ones who officially resisted an Emperor led Japan were the Japanese Communists - and therefore were hunted down by the Japanese government.

Here's the tweet that contains the list of Serbian/Russian Trolls.

Yes Putin want's to restore the Russian Federation to what he deems to be their rightful place in this world, So? And the Russian Federation doesn't encompass the former USSR nor Czarist Russia.
He did not attack anyone till Georgia started to mess around with a Russian aligned separatist republic and Ukraine Nazi gangs started to murder off Ukrainians that wanted to be independent republics or even join the Russian federation. He never made a secret out off not allowing NATO to take in Ukraine. So?
So he gets to decide the fate of other nations? So do we. As for "Ukraine Nazi gangs", do you know who the Russia's Wagner militia was named for? Yep, Hitler's favorite composer. Coincidence? Not hardly, the cofounder of the group,
Dmitry Utkin, was an ardent anti-Semite and pro-Nazi.

Yes he did reoccupy Crimea - just as the British reoccupied the liberated Malvina's. Or the USA and NATO occupied Iraq and Afghanistan and actively support a civil war in Syria, So?
So in such a world we don't have to apologize for supporting Ukraine.

Germany was a democracy from 1919 to 1934. But aside from not knowing in vast majority about the KZ camps - they believed that Hitler had restored Germany's former greatness, unlike these social democrats. That the Anglo-American gangsters bombed them wasn't great - but hey it was a war that was fought to preserve Germany's rightful place. One needs to understand and accept the general mindset of the time and not babble about it with today's mindset 90 years later.
You mean we should forget about Stalin's secret pact with Hitler to divide Poland between them and begin WWII.

Japan - they loved their Emperor, culture, traditions and living-style till the day the USA nuked them - who say's that the Japanese wanted to be liberated from the Emperor and Tojo?
The only ones who officially resisted an Emperor led Japan were the Japanese Communists - and therefore were hunted down by the Japanese government.
They still have an Emperor and a General, they could have voted them into power if they chose.

So he gets to decide the fate of other nations? So do we. As for "Ukraine Nazi gangs", do you know who the Russia's Wagner militia was named for? Yep, Hitler's favorite composer. Coincidence? Not hardly, the cofounder of the group,
Dmitry Utkin, was an ardent anti-Semite and pro-Nazi.
Unlike NATO waging war all over the globe to exert influence - Putin did nothing of the sort. Yes he occupied Crimea without bombing and a need for a war. He brought in Russian troops to protect and support Ukrainian separatists that were attacked by Ukrainian forces. NATO prefers to hold onto it's war and expansionist course - therefore Putin opposes them. So?

And Wagner was enacted/popularized by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in 1865 - and not by Hitler in 1933. Wagner was also actively engaged in the German revolution 1848-1849. (Republican revolts against European and the German monarchies).
To paint Wagner fans as being Nazi's is simply ludicrous.
So in such a world we don't have to apologize for supporting Ukraine.
Off course the actual aggressor (NATO) never apologizes - neither to Iraq, nor Somalia, nor Afghanistan, nor Libya etc. etc.
You mean we should forget about Stalin's secret pact with Hitler to divide Poland between them and begin WWII.
When this pact was signed - Poland had barely existed for 20 years - and neither Germany nor Russia were asked if they accepted it, and before that there was no Poland for almost 200 years. - And again this is about Putin (2000 til today) and not Polish-Lithuanian Empire troops attacking Moscow in 1610.
They still have an Emperor and a General, they could have voted them into power if they chose.
Their constitution just as that of Germany was dictated by the USA - and they made sure that a previous German Empire (1871-1945) or Japanese Meiji Empire wouldn't be able to arise again. Now in regards to China - the USA is trying very hard to reenact it.

Unlike NATO waging war all over the globe to exert influence - Putin did nothing of the sort. Yes he occupied Crimea without bombing and a need for a war. He brought in Russian troops to protect and support Ukrainian separatists that were attacked by Ukrainian forces. NATO prefers to hold onto it's war and expansionist course - therefore Putin opposes them. So?
Really? What is the Wagner group doing in Africa? NATO is composed of democracies, the Russian version is, like Putin, composed of autocrats. I see where your preference lies.

And Wagner was enacted/popularized by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in 1865 - and not by Hitler in 1933. Wagner was also actively engaged in the German revolution 1848-1849. (Republican revolts against European and the German monarchies).
To paint Wagner fans as being Nazi's is simply ludicrous.
"Nobody debates the fact that Wagner was vehemently antisemitic," says Sven Friedrich, director of the Richard Wagner Museum in Bayreuth. He has dedicated a whole floor of the museum to the composer's ideological history.

Dmitry Utkin admired Wagner because BOTH were anti-Semitic. Sorry but that is the reality.

When this pact was signed - Poland had barely existed for 20 years - and neither Germany nor Russia were asked if they accepted it, and before that there was no Poland for almost 200 years. - And again this is about Putin (2000 til today) and not Polish-Lithuanian Empire troops attacking Moscow in 1610.
So you believe that redrawing borders by force is acceptable. Got it. Nevermind that Poles are neither Russian nor German.

Their constitution just as that of Germany was dictated by the USA - and they made sure that a previous German Empire (1871-1945) or Japanese Meiji Empire wouldn't be able to arise again. Now in regards to China - the USA is trying very hard to reenact it.
Funny how the US didn't have to send in tanks to prop up the governments they installed. Unlike Hungry and Czechoslovakia.

Wait. Wait. Was this another “take your meds, Loon” response? Why it’s identical to your every other response on any given topic. There’s a high probability that you are a bot.

Once again, for the socially prompted, the Ukrainians have GENUINE NAZIS in their ranks
I've told you before, you can't gaslight normal people. Even your fellow cult losers only pretend to believe you. Everyone knows you're lying.

And we know why you tell these lies.

First, TheParty orders you to, so you obey.

Second, you think your lies aid the cause of Christofascism, and in your mind, that justifies any and all immoral behavior. You think God wants you to behave badly.

Third, you get a sick pervy thrill from lying to OwnTheLibs.

Every Russian bootlicker here is a hardcore Christofascist. That's not a coincidence. Russia's backers here see Russia as the white supremacist Christofascist utopia, a model of what they want to turn the USA into. The failure and humiliation of Russia means the failure of their Christofascist ideology, and they're not taking it well.

I've told you before, you can't gaslight normal people. Even your fellow cult losers only pretend to believe you. Everyone knows you're lying.

And we know why you tell these lies.

First, TheParty orders you to, so you obey.

Second, you think your lies aid the cause of Christofascism, and in your mind, that justifies any and all immoral behavior. You think God wants you to behave badly.

Third, you get a sick pervy thrill from lying to OwnTheLibs.

Every Russian bootlicker here is a hardcore Christofascist. That's not a coincidence. Russia's backers here see Russia as the white supremacist Christofascist utopia, a model of what they want to turn the USA into. The failure and humiliation of Russia means the failure of their Christofascist ideology, and they're not taking it well.

See? Your programmers did it PERFECTLY!

You never addressed the Azov Ukranian Nazi Battalion but you tried to pick a (losing) fight with me.

"You just pulled a pistol on a guy with a missile launcher"

If you were human Id feel sorry for you

GettyImages-1207144800-Azov-Neo-Nazi-Ukraine.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure exactly how the war is really going.

On one hand you have Ukranians who are extremely serious about Op-Sec. They tell you/us what they want Russia to know....which ain't much.

Then there's Russia....it's been such a long time since they have actually told the truth I have doubt they remember how to do that.

And lately Washington has been a parrot in repeating the exact things that Ukraine has said. (Meaning it's meaningless and propaganda)

I'm not sure exactly how the war is really going.

On one hand you have Ukranians who are extremely serious about Op-Sec. They tell you/us what they want Russia to know....which ain't much.

Then there's Russia....it's been such a long time since they have actually told the truth I have doubt they remember how to do that.

And lately Washington has been a parrot in repeating the exact things that Ukraine has said. (Meaning it's meaningless and propaganda)
It's perfectly clear how the war is going. The AFU is making slow but steady progress in both the south and east due to Russia's laying down vast mine fields and digging redundant fortifications frontline soldiers can retreat to as the AFU advances. Last year the Russians had no redundant defenses, so when the AFU made a breakthrough it turned into a route, but this year and from now on, probably, progress will be much slower.

We all know that in this kind of warfare, casualty rates will be very high for both sides, but we also know neither side will quit because of high casualty rates.

The good news is that Ukraine's allies appear to be more committed than ever to supply Ukraine with everything it needs to drive the Russian invaders from its lands and this renewed energy is no longer being driven by the US but by the Europeans - F-16's and long-range missiles - while it is clear that many among the Russian leadership have lost confidence in Putin's ability to prosecute this war successfully.

That's how the war is going.

It's perfectly clear how the war is going. The AFU is making slow but steady progress in both the south and east due to Russia's laying down vast mine fields and digging redundant fortifications frontline soldiers can retreat to as the AFU advances. Last year the Russians had no redundant defenses, so when the AFU made a breakthrough it turned into a route, but this year and from now on, probably, progress will be much slower.

We all know that in this kind of warfare, casualty rates will be very high for both sides, but we also know neither side will quit because of high casualty rates.

The good news is that Ukraine's allies appear to be more committed than ever to supply Ukraine with everything it needs to drive the Russian invaders from its lands and this renewed energy is no longer being driven by the US but by the Europeans - F-16's and long-range missiles - while it is clear that many among the Russian leadership have lost confidence in Putin's ability to prosecute this war successfully.

That's how the war is going.
Well that is the narrative that is going out currently by EVERYONE....and when the crowds are using the same words everywhere....I smell a rat....as in I don't believe it because the narrative is likely propaganda instead of the real truth.

War is difficult to begin with. People are always trying to sneak around to break your toys and kill you in the process. (To keep you from killing them)

Asymmetrical warfare is more difficult because the "little guy" is outgunned and outnumbered. That doesn't mean that the little guy will lose....big armies can become trapped and bogged down by equipment and the large groups of soldiers. The big armies are slow to move about. Equipment failures or logistics failures can completely immobilize whole brigades of men or create huge morale issues. (Mutiny)
Also large armies usually have issues with disease. Sleeping outside with substandard sanitation and nutrition is hard on most people...and the second someone gets the sniffles or Covid or tuberculosis....everyone soon will have it. It will infect literally an entire army.

So...
Where Ukraine does seem to be continually making slow progress...they need huge attrition numbers to make this war politically and financially expensive for Russia.

What will make Russia give up and go home? Dunno.
What will make any leader of Russia never want to try this again because it would be political suicide to suggest it?
I don't know.

Neither side of this war is capable of winning it at this point. One side may lose less or have their territory returned...but it is not looking good for either. Hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost. Entire cities turned into rubble. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE are currently living in exile from Russia as well as Ukraine. Family generational homes have been destroyed or stolen or the families killed.

Look who's hear. Aren't them Uks on the offensive maybe?
That is one company, from one brigade (47th OMBr), and the footage has been recycled over an over. That is 1/384 of the new AFU formations, to put it in perspective. The AFU lost a handful of troops in that minefield, but most walked away thanks to the protection on the Western vehicles.

I can show many times more than that in RF losses in the past month, but I won't bother. You guys have your little echo chamber here, have fun while it lasts. It's not going to make one bit of difference for the war- your army is getting bitch-slapped and you have it coming.

Putin is almost done....
And I wonder what is going to happen to Russia when it's over for him. The Russian troops are decimated and the leadership of Russia is highly fractured.

6,000 nuclear weapons will be up for grabs....that's going to be troublesome for decades to come. Many of the "mobiks" haven't been paid as promised....I wonder if anyone is getting their pay. Will they get pay when Russia's economy and banking system fails?

Zelensky, I'm sure, is getting increasingly tired of being jerked around by Western Governments. They gonna tell him how and when to use toilet paper next?

I'm sure they have some sort of plan....but who, what, when, where, how, and why isn't ever going to appear on any news stream or social media.

And the Russian claims are so ridiculous anymore.....pictures of explosives on top of the ZNPP and they STILL lie? Xi from PRC had to call and tell Putin to fix it or else.

It's going to end as all the whales figure out who gets what....but are we going going to be able to live with the results?
Chucky Answered the Call for Puppets in a Proxy War

Forum List

Back