Conservative Minister has cartoon murals painted over at children’s asylum centre to make it less welcoming to 9 yar old refugees

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Murals of cartoon characters including Mickey Mouse and Baloo from The Jungle Book painted on the walls of an asylum seeker reception centre to welcome children have been removed on the orders of the immigration minister, Robert Jenrick.

The murals were painted over because he thought they were too welcoming and sent the wrong message.

Well here we have a genuine example of conservative compassion. We cant have kids feeling safe and comfortable.
Jenrick is a corrupt individual whose nickname of "Honest Bob " tells you all that you need to know about him.
Fucking Slag might be a more apt description of a cruel animal who demeans his office and the country.

Murals of cartoon characters including Mickey Mouse and Baloo from The Jungle Book painted on the walls of an asylum seeker reception centre to welcome children have been removed on the orders of the immigration minister, Robert Jenrick.

The murals were painted over because he thought they were too welcoming and sent the wrong message.

Well here we have a genuine example of conservative compassion. We cant have kids feeling safe and comfortable.
Jenrick is a corrupt individual whose nickname of "Honest Bob " tells you all that you need to know about him.
Fucking Slag might be a more apt description of a cruel animal who demeans his office and the country.

And we here in America are supposed to care about this...................why?

I mean, last time I checked, this was an American board. Isn't that what the "US" in the name means?

What kind of human wants to punish a 9 year old for crossing the channel ?
Of course a conservative.
Do they cross the cannel to see Disney and Kipling?

What if the wall were just one solid color to begin with?

Makes no difference to me one way or another what's on that wall, except that teens and pre-teens may prefer something a little more mature than Mickey and Baloo.

Do they cross the cannel to see Disney and Kipling?

What if the wall were just one solid color to begin with?

Makes no difference to me one way or another what's on that wall, except that teens and pre-teens may prefer something a little more mature than Mickey and Baloo.
They cross the channel to escape oppression. The least they should get is a welcome.
What they get is a conservative welcome. That is no welcome at all. Cruelty is not mandatory unless you are a conservative.

Forum List

Back