Why the right hates liberals

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.
.....Kinda like that Genesis-event of Teabaggerdom, right??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Those aren't teabaggers. Those McCain supporters. Not quite the same thing.

Just for the record: Failgo, Mr Stupid, etc are not liberals. They don't even know what the word liberal means. They are the fucking moronic lefties who have stolen the word 'liberal' in order to hide who they are. They are progressives.... nasty, evil people who hate the Constitution.

I agree. Progressives are nasty evil people.

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.
.....Kinda like that Genesis-event of Teabaggerdom, right??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

I was laughing myself into tears when that woman in the beginning was crying about Mc Cain losing.

That sure wasn't a crime when I was a kid, in fact the rule was if you got one at school , you got another when you got home. My kid had the same rule.

And it needs be reinstituted as a rule. Screw the linquine-spined 'self-esteem' horsepuckey. If you screw up in school? You pay the price.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

Racists use race to gain sympathy. Obama did it during the election and he has done it during his administration. BO is the worst kind of racist. Educated.

So the whites who complain about affirmative action are racists, using your logic right? Or what about the blacks who participated in the Civil Rights Movement? they're all racist by your logic too? Just shut up.

No, I'm not going to shut up. I'm a free American and I will post my opinions on this forum. We are not talking about civil rights. Obama is a race hustler and no different than Alan Shaprton or Jesse Jackson. Kiss my ass.

And Republitards like you calling Obama racist are not playing the race card and being race hustlers or is playing the race card and being a race hustler only a black thing? Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!

Just for the record: Failgo, Mr Stupid, etc are not liberals. They don't even know what the word liberal means. They are the fucking moronic lefties who have stolen the word 'liberal' in order to hide who they are. They are progressives.... nasty, evil people who hate the Constitution.

Way to go, you give ad-hominem new meaning.

So the whites who complain about affirmative action are racists, using your logic right? Or what about the blacks who participated in the Civil Rights Movement? they're all racist by your logic too? Just shut up.

No, I'm not going to shut up. I'm a free American and I will post my opinions on this forum. We are not talking about civil rights. Obama is a race hustler and no different than Alan Shaprton or Jesse Jackson. Kiss my ass.

And Republitards like you calling Obama racist are not playing the race card and being race hustlers or is playing the race card and being a race hustler only a black thing? Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!

you shut up, pretty please.

There's a few on this forum. They hide behind the word 'liberal' but they aren't liberals. Liberals, while I may disagree with them politically, are not rabid whackjobs.

And it needs be reinstituted as a rule. Screw the linquine-spined 'self-esteem' horsepuckey. If you screw up in school? You pay the price.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

No one is talking about child abuse. You have to be a liberal to deliberately misrepresent what was stated to make your point.

Racists use race to gain sympathy. Obama did it during the election and he has done it during his administration. BO is the worst kind of racist. Educated.

C'mon....c'mon....Jack Fate was merely complaining about his disadvantage....when having to compete with an educated-minority.

There's a few on this forum. They hide behind the word 'liberal' but they aren't liberals. Liberals, while I may disagree with them politically, are not rabid whackjobs.

I call them "moonbats". There are rabid whackjobs and moonbats on both ends of the political spectrum.

very true.

The Democrat party has been hijacked by a bunch of nasty commie Progressive, the sooner the "Liberals" wake up and see this, the better.

Last edited:

C'mon....c'mon....Jack Fate was merely complaining about his disadvantage....when having to compete with an educated-minority.

You aren't equipped to take me on, skippy. Better pack a lunch and bring your mommy to wipe your nose.

Last edited:

No one is talking about child abuse.
.....And, you're always THERE, to WATCH someone (else) beatin'-on-YOUR-CHILD, to know that....right?​

I don't have the will or time to read this whole topic, but the OP is a fucking idiot. Liberals don't support equality, they support handouts and welfare.

The idea that poor work more hours than the rich is also laughable. I work amongst CEO's for companies like Tyson, Wal-Mart, and J.B. Hunt. I promise every one of them work more hours a week than you and your ilk.

Kindly go fuck yourself, you worthless panty-waste.

You aren't equipped to take me on, skippy. Better pack a lunch and bring your mommy to wipe your nose.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....a playground-taunt.

How intimidating.

No one is talking about child abuse.
.....And, you're always THERE, to WATCH someone (else) beatin'-on-YOUR-CHILD, to know that....right?​

I don't have to be there. If there is abuse of my child then I will know about it from my child. I raised 5 and never had an instance of child abuse.

very true.

The Democrat party has been hijacked by a bunch of nasty commie Progressive, the sooner the "Liberals" wake up and see this, the better.

Sticking your head in the sand about "republican conservatives" isn't going to change the fact that manure smells like manure not roses, even if you spray perfume on it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....a playground-taunt.

How intimidating.

Nope. Just stating a fact. I've read some of your posts and made a conclusion based on that.

I am a liberal. Liberal: Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back