Why the right hates liberals

I don't have the will or time to read this whole topic, but the OP is a fucking idiot. Liberals don't support equality, they support handouts and welfare.

The idea that poor work more hours than the rich is also laughable. I work amongst CEO's for companies like Tyson, Wal-Mart, and J.B. Hunt. I promise every one of them work more hours a week than you and your ilk.

Kindly go fuck yourself, you worthless panty-waste.

And Bush giving the most generous tax cuts in the history of the country to the rich was not a handout and or starting a war because war in big business for your cronies that own companies that are contracted out by the government is not a handout. There is also proof that the poor work more hours for less benefits and pay than rich people who work less hours for more pay and benefits.

There is also proof that the poor work more hours for less benefits and pay than rich people who work less hours for more pay and benefits.

1. Don't use Bush to defend your arguments to me. Bush was an abomination to this country. Attacking him doesn't prove me wrong.

2. Provide this proof of "poor" working more hours for less benefits and pay. Whom do you define as poor? Very few people who work at least 40 hours a week are poor, by any standards. Even at minimum wage, 40 hours a week puts one outside of the poverty line. Most of the poor are poor because they DON'T work (or don't work full-time), not because they don't get paid enough for the work they do.

I don't have the will or time to read this whole topic, but the OP is a fucking idiot. Liberals don't support equality, they support handouts and welfare.

The idea that poor work more hours than the rich is also laughable. I work amongst CEO's for companies like Tyson, Wal-Mart, and J.B. Hunt. I promise every one of them work more hours a week than you and your ilk.

And Bush giving the most generous tax cuts in the history of the country to the rich was not a handout and or starting a war because war in big business for your cronies that own companies that are contracted out by the government is not a handout. There is also proof that the poor work more hours for less benefits and pay than rich people who work less hours for more pay and benefits.

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the rich".

I am certainly not rich and I received a tax cut. Did you get a tax cut? Everyone who paid taxes got a tax cut. If you didn't get one then you didn't pay any taxes.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Here's the old tired argument...."Bush and tax cuts for the righ".

I am certainly not rich and I received a tax cut. Did you get a tax cut?

That's the problem with most liberals. They benefit from a lot of the same things the rich do, but they are bitter than the rich also benefit. They want to reap all the benefits for themselves, and they want the rich to get none. As I said, they don't want equality, they want entitlement.

And it needs be reinstituted as a rule. Screw the linquine-spined 'self-esteem' horsepuckey. If you screw up in school? You pay the price.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.
....Or, at-least until they're big-enough to fight back, or....are old-enough to vote....and, file assault-charges against you.

Beat 'em up, while you CAN, you big, bad "conservatives".

(After your kids are old-enough to leave home....you've always got your wives.)

:rolleyes:

LOL - Sorry you don't understand the difference between corporal punishment and abuse.

Actually, pretty pathetic of you to insinuate that anyone who spanks their children is abusive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back