Why the right hates liberals

Of course it's fucking lame.....

Then you wanted me to do it because?....................................

as is voicing an opinion when you are not in receipt of ALL the facts. It makes you look stupid. Just saying.

"Facts" as in every exchange between you and Flayo in the past. Like I said, I am not interested in that. Your words on this thread stand on their own.

I always love it when people provide links to shit I already know....

Then why did you claim that "This" meant the constitution but not the American people? "This" simply means the United States of America. This isn't some vague concept.

I've grown up around the military all my life. If I need you to 'splain shit to me, I'll let you know.

Which means jack and shit. As I've said, people like you think that being surrounded by the military puts you on par (in military matters) with those who have actually punched that ticket.

That's idiotic.

The ones who mainly oppose the fair tax are the rich, I'm upper middleclass and don't oppose the fair tax because it ensures that the rich who pay 300,000 dollars to get out of paying 1,000,000 dollars in taxes have no way of using their wealth to get out of paying their fair share. The middle class is carrying the bulk of the tax burden, not the rich.

The ones who mostly oppose the fair tax are liberals because they look at it as a regressive tax.

The ones who mainly oppose the fair tax are the rich, I'm upper middleclass and don't oppose the fair tax because it ensures that the rich who pay 300,000 dollars to get out of paying 1,000,000 dollars in taxes have no way of using their wealth to get out of paying their fair share. The middle class is carrying the bulk of the tax burden, not the rich.

The ones who mostly oppose the fair tax are liberals because they look at it as a regressive tax.

And it robs them of their power...will force them to cease thier spindthrift ways. They'll have no part of relinquishing their power over others through the Tax Code.

as is voicing an opinion when you are not in receipt of ALL the facts. It makes you look stupid. Just saying.

"Facts" as in every exchange between you and Flayo in the past. Like I said, I am not interested in that. Your words on this thread stand on their own.

I always love it when people provide links to shit I already know....

Then why did you claim that "This" meant the constitution but not the American people? "This" simply means the United States of America. This isn't some vague concept.

I've grown up around the military all my life. If I need you to 'splain shit to me, I'll let you know.

Which means jack and shit. As I've said, people like you think that being surrounded by the military puts you on par (in military matters) with those who have actually punched that ticket.

That's idiotic.

You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

From his third post on this forum, he branded me a racist. That's acceptable - apparently. He pretended to be serving in a war zone.... he's not, he's in Germany.... He's been racist in his comments. He's been sexist in his comments but all that is fine according to you. The only problem you have is that I diss his "service". Is that how it is in America? That Military members get a free pass to say whatever they want but the rest of us have to be respectful of them?

Fuck you.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of,

That is the most untrue statement I have ever heard...
Liberals want the people to get MORE then their fare share and they want the so called rich to foot the bill.Meanwhile they the Liberals who are wealthy themselves make sure they are in the bathroom when
it comes time to pay the check.Liberals are very good at deciding how much money they take out of my my pocket and where it goes.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of,

Liberals want the people to get MORE then their fare share and they want the so called rich to foot the bill.Meanwhile they the Liberals who are wealthy themselves make sure they are in the bathroom when
it comes time to pay the check.Liberals are very good at deciding how much money they take out of my my pocket and where it goes.

You left out the part about them stealing the toilet paper. ;)

That's idiotic.

From his third post on this forum, he branded me a racist. That's acceptable - apparently. He pretended to be serving in a war zone.... he's not, he's in Germany.... He's been racist in his comments. He's been sexist in his comments but all that is fine according to you. The only problem you have is that I diss his "service". Is that how it is in America? That Military members get a free pass to say whatever they want but the rest of us have to be respectful of them?

Fuck you.

I don't want to interject but Flaylo never said he is actively deployed to a war zone, he did state he was in Germany. Nobody is giving Flaylo a free pass on his nonsense, what is being stated is that regardless of his political stance his military service should not be attacked and it became clear in another thread where he started flaming Tea Baggers that people started personally attacking his military service calling him a PFC and a cook and a disgrace to his uniform, only for the reason that he attacked the views of the Tea Baggers. Thats a ad-hominem attack, what does his military service have to do with his views on Tea Baggers?

The difference is as simple as the name:

Def of "Conserve":
To keep (a quantity) constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary changes.
To preserve (fruits) with sugar.
To preserve

Def of "Liberal":
Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
Tolerant of other people.
Giving and generous in temperament or behaviour.
Relating to or having social and political views that favour progress and reform.
Relating to or having policies or views advocating individual freedom.

And yes, the difference is "just that simple".

Then why all the effort?

From his third post on this forum, he branded me a racist. That's acceptable - apparently.

No, it's lame and so overplayed on here that it hardly warrants a second glance. At least it didn't strike me as something a big girl like yourself couldn't handle.

He pretended to be serving in a war zone.... he's not, he's in Germany.... He's been racist in his comments. He's been sexist in his comments but all that is fine according to you.

I haven't seen any of that. All of that would fall under that category of "personal shit between you and Flayo from other threads that I have neither the time or inclination to dredge up".

The only problem you have is that I diss his "service".

Yeah. That basically sums it up. And 1/2 of my problem is that your ass couldn't be bothered to serve in uniform, and yet you want to start assessing the competency of someone who has. The bulk of military service is just showing up and signing on the dotted line.

Is that how it is in America? That Military members get a free pass to say whatever they want but the rest of us have to be respectful of them?

No, I never said that and you know it. I only object to you telling him he should get out of the Army. That's an asinine thing for a lifelong civilian to say to a soldier.

Fuck you.

Yeah. No thanks. I am already happily married to a woman who is way hotter than me. So I am good.

Don't worry, you still have the rest of the board to flirt with.

I don't want to interject but Flaylo never said he is actively deployed to a war zone, he did state he was in Germany. Nobody is giving Flaylo a free pass on his nonsense, what is being stated is that regardless of his political stance his military service should not be attacked and it became clear in another thread where he started flaming Tea Baggers that people started personally attacking his military service calling him a PFC and a cook and a disgrace to his uniform, only for the reason that he attacked the views of the Tea Baggers. Thats a ad-hominem attack, what does his military service have to do with his views on Tea Baggers?

Thanks. That was my simple point. I don't know why it's so frigging hard. Actually, it's not really hard. People are just being intentionally obtuse. They know the deal.

Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.
I think it's more a matter of "conservatives" being a little-too emotionally/morally-constipated to make-use of what-it-is they're tryin' to sell to everyone-ELSE!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHd6m_cirrU]YouTube - Easy Rider on Freedom[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Well, Flaylo definitely demonstrates the problem conservatives have with liberals. It's not that we HATE them. It's just that we have so very little patience with their simplistic, childish nonsense.

And you describe the New Slavery in America.

I look at liberals like spoiled children. They want a government nanny to take care of them so they never have to struggle. When life gets tough just cry to the nanny to wipe your nose and change your diaper and make it all better.

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.

Liberals just need their asses whipped that's all.

That's idiotic.

Fuck you.

Amen Sister!

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.

That's why liberals made it a crime to spank anyone in public school.

That sure wasn't a crime when I was a kid, in fact the rule was if you got one at school , you got another when you got home. My kid had the same rule.

Much less have a Bible Club...or posess one while on school grounds.

Forum List

Back