Why the media ignores workers put out of work by the thousands

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Video: Gov. Kristi Noem rebukes state reporters for failing to cover workers hurt by Biden's Keystone cancellation - TheBlaze

Biden cancelled the Keystone Pipeline, which put workers out of work by the thousands. Governor Kristi Noem calls them all out asking the question as to why the media ignores it and gives Biden a free pass?

"If I had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs in South Dakota with the stroke of a pen, I know for a fact that all of you would have covered it," she added. "I know that if former President Trump had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs for South Dakota families, you would have covered that. And that's how it should be. But frankly, I would expect all of you to treat this new administration exactly the same way. Let's make sure we hold them to the same standard."

Noem told the reporters that she doesn't expect them to always take her side, acknowledging that's not their job. But she added that in her view, reporters reveal their biases not in the way they cover the news, but by which stories they choose to cover and which they ignore.

Video: Gov. Kristi Noem rebukes state reporters for failing to cover workers hurt by Biden's Keystone cancellation - TheBlaze

Biden cancelled the Keystone Pipeline, which put workers out of work by the thousands. Governor Kristi Noem calls them all out asking the question as to why the media ignores it and gives Biden a free pass?

"If I had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs in South Dakota with the stroke of a pen, I know for a fact that all of you would have covered it," she added. "I know that if former President Trump had taken an action that had ended hundreds or thousands of jobs for South Dakota families, you would have covered that. And that's how it should be. But frankly, I would expect all of you to treat this new administration exactly the same way. Let's make sure we hold them to the same standard."

Noem told the reporters that she doesn't expect them to always take her side, acknowledging that's not their job. But she added that in her view, reporters reveal their biases not in the way they cover the news, but by which stories they choose to cover and which they ignore.
Too bad she isn’t our president.SD is the only state that did not go into lockdown mode when the virus hoax happened and of course to no surprise,the corporate controlled media is spinning the false narrrative more people except in New York have died from corona than any other state.

If the Journalists were put out of work by an EO from Joe, they would be howling how unfair it is. Until then, the Lame Stream Media will continue their lickspittle support for the Dumbocrats.

She’s dreaming. The msm has been doing shit like this for decades. It’s why so many Americans don’t know wtf is going on.

Who gives a shit. Go retrain at something else...

If the Journalists were put out of work by an EO from Joe, they would be howling how unfair it is. Until then, the Lame Stream Media will continue their lickspittle support for the Dumbocrats.
The media has been shrinking for years. Tonnes of journos have lost their jobs. They stop whining and go and retrain...

I don;t watch TV or the media so I don't hear about anyone being laid off. I do read about it.
so you decided to troll the thread than give input to the discussion,,, color me surprised,,,
Nope, I am just amazed how people complain when they are not served what they want when they want it like a spoiled brat. I seek, I find, I explore, I don't wait for someone to serve me information.

I don;t watch TV or the media so I don't hear about anyone being laid off. I do read about it.
so you decided to troll the thread than give input to the discussion,,, color me surprised,,,
Nope, I am just amazed how people complain when they are not served what they want when they want it like a spoiled brat. I seek, I find, I explore, I don't wait for someone to serve me information.
but you do try and troll as many threads as possible to disrupt the conversation,,,

1612484137040.png

Pretty much sums it all up

Forum List

Back