why the massive expansion of Transexualism in America?

dblack
I don't think it's so much fashionable but there are more of them than first realised. Its fine with me so long as it's not compulsory for everyone.

The gays turned your children gay?

There are many lies about how a human becomes a homo. Your side tried DNA - bullshit.

A human age 4 is like a computer with a device attached that needs to be initialized. When a homo rapes a kid 4-5, it initializes. That is how homos "reproduce." That is why homos are obsessed with Boy Scouts and public elementary schools.

That is why Putin told homos

Stay away from Russia's children

I have no problem with homos other than allowing them near young kids and adopting. Sorry, the welfare of the kid trumps the homo's right to sex the kid. Period.
I don't know of any kids that have been raped by gays, I do know of several straight people who have sexually abused children.

Apparently you are not familiar with the North American Man Boy Love Association or NAMBLA? Its a massive Liberal Pressure group that seeks legalization of molestation as a human right.. They were able to endorse and get Joe Biden putatively elected last year and were behind the Clintons and Obamas as well.

Very powerful pro-homo group, they actually marched in the original Homosexual Pride Parades.
Are they as powerful as the conservative GOP gay group the Log Cabiner's that rape children?

Here we go....

When the 1/6 crowd is busted for having lots and lots of homos, we are going to get the log cabin answer. All those homos trolling trump supporters were log cabin republicans...

Lol!!

Not buying it, Jussie. The log cabins were a bit like black republicans, subjected to hate and bullying by the majority left wing homos aka "the fascist gays" dubbed so 20 years ago by Andrew Sullivan. They were intellectuals, they enjoyed debate and had open American minds.

That all changed when the post 1998 republicans came along. Out went the libertarian republicans. Out went fiscal conservatism. In came the "Karl rove voter," the pro Israel Christian with IQ under 5 who thinks if we exterminate all of Israel's neighbors, Jesus will float down from the clouds....

The log cabins fled. What remains of them is too small to notice. Most former log cabins are libertarians.

None are the dumb impulsive type to be involved in 1/6.

Nice try....

Forum List

Back