Why the Liberals REALLY Oppose the Senator Session AG Appointment

Trumps picks across the board are the best people Washington has seen....probably ever.

I'm not delighted by all of them. I love Pruitt, Sessions, and Perry. The rest are mediocre IMO, but I'm definitely optimistic about the future. I think we may actually see regressive policies undone. Something I've championed for years, and I always want to spit in the face of people willing to "compromise" their rights and money away for bullshit lies.

Reject libturd lies, undo the abusive taxes and regulations, get rid of the bureaucrooks, make some lawyers find new careers, repeal some stupid gun laws, and build the fuckin wall. I don't care who pays for it, I'll chip in.
I love Sessions as AG and I like Ben Carson playing any role. He's a difference maker wherever you put him. Trump bombed horribly with Secretary of State though. Nobody would have been better for that position than Mitt Romney.

So Sessions should be prosecuted for his corruption, is what you're saying?

And Trump should be prosecuted too?

We might make a decent human being out of you yet, if you keep this up.

The left makes claims about how Sessions is a racist. The funny part about that is the same ones were willing to accept a President that was racist and two racist twins in the AG office..

The left makes claims about how Sessions is a racist. The funny part about that is the same ones were willing to accept a President that was racist and two racist twins in the AG office..
I've never seen two people more racist than Barack Obama and Eric Holder. Guarantee you those guys are members of the Black Panthers if they don't manage to con their way into jobs with huge lifetime pensions.

What do you know - black pastors are rallying in support of Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. The progressives false narratives continue to fall apart.

Black pastors rally in Washington for AG nominee Jeff Sessions

I find it hilarious that the videos demonize Sessions yet the printed media offers a completely different view.
I guess they know that liberals are only interested in pictures since reading is stressful to them.....

Because he is a fascist that will fuck with my pot and rights.
Wait....you suddenly care about "rights"?!? Bwahahahahaha!!! :lmao:

This is the same tool who called everyone (and I quote) "a goddamned anti-government Taliban" if they rejected Barack Obama's radical fascist regime and respected the U.S. Constitution. Now, suddenly Matty-boy here is all about the Bill of Rights. What a tool... :lol:

Dims are always against law and order. Look at them rioting. No matter, Sessions will be confirmed. Let the prison population swell!

Prisons for profit are happy!!

There's an easy solution if someone doesn't want to go to prison. Don't commit crimes.

I was poking fun at liberals.

So was I. Liberals will tell you they know what someone did was a crime but the action shouldn't be illegal, therefore, they oppose someone being punished for it.

Cory Booker in 2016: ‘I Feel Blessed and Honored’ to Work With Sessions Celebrating Civil Rights Advocates

Do Democrats have a shred of shame left to them any more?

It would appear to not be the case at all and they will lie at the drop of a hat and smear ANYONE the party leadership puts them on.

Cory Booker in 2016: ‘I Feel Blessed and Honored’ to Work With Sessions Celebrating Civil Rights Advocates

It would appear to not be the case at all and they will lie at the drop of a hat and smear ANYONE the party leadership puts them on.

They never had shame to begin with. Lie, after lie, after lie.

They're still not getting it. They're so into their characters and still believe they can ride the wave forever.

Although many still buying their stories, the numbers are falling, the ride is coming to the end.

They never had shame to begin with. Lie, after lie, after lie.

They're still not getting it. They're so into their characters and still believe they can ride the wave forever.

Although many still buying their stories, the numbers are falling, the ride is coming to the end.

they have really exposed themselves

as the corrupt and criminal elements they are

I've never seen two people more racist than Barack Obama and Eric Holder. Guarantee you those guys are members of the Black Panthers if they don't manage to con their way into jobs with huge lifetime pensions.
Agreed....

The winner in these Session hearings, has to be Ted Cruz. He just blasted the Ds on the committee with truth.

This is outstanding...
"I support Senator Sessions for attorney general for the very reason that many vehemently oppose him. Namely, I — and they — know that Sessions will enforce the law. The fact that this is controversial tells you all you need to know about the sorry intellectual state of our country’s elites, especially in the legal academy and federal bureaucracies. Senator Sessions believes in the foundational idea that we are governed by objectively knowable, written rules, and that we should not be subject to the interpretive whims of unelected, power-hungry bureaucrats. Sessions will instill this belief at the Department of Justice."

“When the Obama Justice Department sent millions of dollars of taxpayer money to sanctuary cities defying federal immigration law, the Democrats on this committee were silent. When the Obama administration refused to enforce federal immigration law…the Democrats on this committee were silent. When the Obama administration released tens of thousands of illegal aliens including rapists and murderers into the general population, Democrats on this committee were silent.”
Ted Cruz was on fire. And he wasn’t done. He went on to point out the Democratic hypocritical silence on Obama flouting the law and paying a ransom to Iran and for releasing Guantanamo terrorists without congressional approval. - Ted Cruz

A truthful senator. How quaint. Ted Cruz continues...

"When the Department of Justice signed off on the Obama administration paying a nearly $2 billion ransom to Iran, contrary to federal law, the Democrats on this committee were silent,"

"When the Obama administration ignored and rewrote provision after provision of Obamacare contrary to the text of the law, the Democrats on this committee were silent.

When the Obama administration signed off on illegal recess appointments, that the Supreme Court had to strike down unanimously, the Democrats on this committee were silent."

"And when the Obama administration released five Guantanamo terrorists, without the required notification of Congress, the Democrats on this committee were silent."

Concluded Cruz: "That pattern has been dismaying for 8 years, but I take today as a moment of celebration."

Forum List

Back