Why the Liberals REALLY Oppose the Senator Session AG Appointment

Senator Session will drain the swamp baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we love that??????????????

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS we do .......WE DO! :up:
The Republicans' acting to block everything the Democrats tried to do in the past eight years served to justify tit-for-tat behavior in the coming years and it will seriously limit anything significant Sessions might try to do.

My opposition to Sessions is based mainly on his Reefer Madness fanaticism, which, if left to reverse the progress made in eliminating this severely counterproductive prohibition, will be costly to the Nation in several important ways -- mainly economic.
Yes, he didn't mind the KKK until he found they smoked pot.

Who gives a shit if liberals oppose Sessions? Once they're finished with their circle jerk hearings he'll be confirmed and, hopefully, commence making life miserable for them. Because, as Barry said, elections have consequences.

It's payback time!!!

“No American is above the law, and no powerful special interest will cower this department.” - Senator Jeff Sessions.

it will be a disaster for the past admin if he gets the job

--LOL
The Dimocrats are going to blow up in a few years anyway as they no longer have the political power to get the pork they have promised to their constituents.

Now Sessions is the best, for sure. The best little bigoted cocksuck the south has produced in quite a while. I looked up why he was denied a judgeship in 1986. He is a bigot.

That word has lost all meaning due your side calling anyone right of Mitt Romney a bigot, and even calling him one for good measure.

The Republicans' acting to block everything the Democrats tried to do in the past eight years served to justify tit-for-tat behavior in the coming years and it will seriously limit anything significant Sessions might try to do.

My opposition to Sessions is based mainly on his Reefer Madness fanaticism, which, if left to reverse the progress made in eliminating this severely counterproductive prohibition, will be costly to the Nation in several important ways -- mainly economic.

I gave up a sure legalization of marijuana in this election to save the nation.

A fair deal.

I think he will have bigger fish to fry, and any action by him can be nullified if Congress got off his ass and sent Pot back to the States to regulate.

He has stated "the law is the law", and will enforce things he despises as long as they are the law, such as Abortion on Demand and SSM.

Who gives a shit if liberals oppose Sessions? Once they're finished with their circle jerk hearings he'll be confirmed and, hopefully, commence making life miserable for them. Because, as Barry said, elections have consequences.

It's payback time!!!

it is almost too late for hillary to find a get out of jail free card

--LOL

It's payback time!!!

it is almost too late for hillary to find a get out of jail free card

--LOL
Her only hope might be Barry waving his magic wand, but I think he really dislikes Hildebeast and her "this guy'd be getting us coffee" hubby.

Another post, another baseless accusation by mamooth. I once challenged her

I've asked you before to stop hitting on me like that. I don't appreciate attention from predatory old queers.

to provide a single post in which she criticized the Dumbocrat Party and she couldn't do it.

What dickless here won't mention is that I challenged his cowardly ass to a bet. The terms are that I'd leave the board if I couldn't show such posts, and he'd have to leave if I did. That is, I challenged him to find his balls and stand behind his bullshit lies. Needless to say, his quest to locate his testicles failed. He cried and refused to take the bet, but he still insists on still telling the same lies, lies that he won't stand behind by taking the bet.

That's one reason why he's considered to be the biggest wimp on the board. My offer of that bet still holds. I'm going to have fun with it for a long time. I'll keep making the offer, and P@triot will keep running, and everyone will keep getting reminded about how he's my sweet little beeeyatch.

So how about it there mammy - what "corruption" has Senator Jeff Sessions been involved in? I haven't heard about any.

Of course you hadn't heard. Your cult forbids you from looking at outside sources, so if your cult doesn't spoon feed it to you, you don't know it. So, here's a few things to educate you. You're welcome.

How Jeff Sessions Profited from Introducing a Fracking Exemption for Drinking Water Rules
---
The group has unveiled new documents showing that Sessions' family owned stock in Energen, a Birmingham, Alabama-based oil and gas company, which pioneered fracking in Alabama and in turn benefited from Sen. Sessions’ push to exempt hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) enforcement of the Safe Drinking Water Act.

Known better as the “Halliburton Loophole,” Sessions co-sponsored — along with climate-denying U.S. Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK)the first federal bill (S.724) to exempt fracking activities from drinking water regulations, a 1999 bill which later passed as a provision of the Energy Policy Act of 2005. A few years later, Energen's stock raised significantly in value, and Sessions and his wife cashed out in 2008.
---

Jeff Sessions: An attorney general who’s all in for prosecutors
---
In 1997, a state judge in Birmingham, Ala., dismissed charges brought against Tieco, an industrial equipment manufacturer, for cheating one of its corporate customers. In his order, the judge adopted the defense’s position that the Alabama attorney general’s office had committed “serious and wholesale prosecutorial misconduct” that was “so pronounced and persistent that it permeates the entire atmosphere for this prosecution.”

Moments after being publicly shamed, the attorney general in question gave an impromptu interview in the courthouse hallway. His central concern was not, as one might expect, his reputation, but what he saw as unfair disparagement of prosecutors.

“Charges like ‘prosecutorial misconduct’ offend me,” said Jeff Sessions, now a United States senator and President-elect Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general. Judges shouldn’t use such language, Sessions argued, because “if prosecutors are continued to be abused by defense lawyers, it can chill their willingness to take on high-profile, complex cases.”
---

516fda909719589dcb3537b1b208ae44.png

My impression is that Trump gives not a fuck about pot laws, he wants to pursue scumbag political whores. I think Sessions will be way to busy on Trump's agenda than his own.

Just my impression of course, but I don't think Trump is going to pick people to run offices and then just let them do what they want.

We'll see.

Still better than hitlary.

Another post, another baseless accusation by mamooth. I once challenged her

I've asked you before to stop hitting on me like that. I don't appreciate attention from predatory old queers.

to provide a single post in which she criticized the Dumbocrat Party and she couldn't do it.

What dickless here won't mention is that I challenged his cowardly ass to a bet. The terms are that I'd leave the board if I couldn't show such posts, and he'd have to leave if I did. That is, I challenged him to find his balls and stand behind his bullshit lies. Needless to say, his quest to locate his testicles failed. He cried and refused to take the bet, but he still insists on still telling the same lies, lies that he won't stand behind by taking the bet.

That's one reason why he's considered to be the biggest wimp on the board. My offer of that bet still holds. I'm going to have fun with it for a long time. I'll keep making the offer, and P@triot will keep running, and everyone will keep getting reminded about how he's my sweet little beeeyatch.

So how about it there mammy - what "corruption" has Senator Jeff Sessions been involved in? I haven't heard about any.

Of course you hadn't heard. Your cult forbids you from looking at outside sources, so if your cult doesn't spoon feed it to you, you don't know it. So, here's a few things to educate you. You're welcome.

How Jeff Sessions Profited from Introducing a Fracking Exemption for Drinking Water Rules
---
The group has unveiled new documents showing that Sessions' family owned stock in Energen, a Birmingham, Alabama-based oil and gas company, which pioneered fracking in Alabama and in turn benefited from Sen. Sessions’ push to exempt hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) enforcement of the Safe Drinking Water Act.

Known better as the “Halliburton Loophole,” Sessions co-sponsored — along with climate-denying U.S. Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK)the first federal bill (S.724) to exempt fracking activities from drinking water regulations, a 1999 bill which later passed as a provision of the Energy Policy Act of 2005. A few years later, Energen's stock raised significantly in value, and Sessions and his wife cashed out in 2008.
---

Jeff Sessions: An attorney general who’s all in for prosecutors
---
In 1997, a state judge in Birmingham, Ala., dismissed charges brought against Tieco, an industrial equipment manufacturer, for cheating one of its corporate customers. In his order, the judge adopted the defense’s position that the Alabama attorney general’s office had committed “serious and wholesale prosecutorial misconduct” that was “so pronounced and persistent that it permeates the entire atmosphere for this prosecution.”

Moments after being publicly shamed, the attorney general in question gave an impromptu interview in the courthouse hallway. His central concern was not, as one might expect, his reputation, but what he saw as unfair disparagement of prosecutors.

“Charges like ‘prosecutorial misconduct’ offend me,” said Jeff Sessions, now a United States senator and President-elect Donald Trump’s choice for attorney general. Judges shouldn’t use such language, Sessions argued, because “if prosecutors are continued to be abused by defense lawyers, it can chill their willingness to take on high-profile, complex cases.”
---

Mamooth gonna change the whole Sessions vote from the USMB!!:rock::rock:

lol.....s0n.......most USMB members believe you are a woman.:funnyface: Just saying'..........would be careful not to draw the attention to yourself with ghey comments about others. And I told you long ago about that stoopid avatar. People think the worst s0n......cant say it because when I did in the past, you went PMing the moderators!! About the cat.......but your fault with the fagotty semantics, thus, the thinking amongst many members that the cat wakes up every morning with a big smile on its face.:deal: C'mon s0n.....you're a poster child for the snowflake concept.

Trumps picks across the board are the best people Washington has seen....probably ever.

I'm not delighted by all of them. I love Pruitt, Sessions, and Perry. The rest are mediocre IMO, but I'm definitely optimistic about the future. I think we may actually see regressive policies undone. Something I've championed for years, and I always want to spit in the face of people willing to "compromise" their rights and money away for bullshit lies.

Reject libturd lies, undo the abusive taxes and regulations, get rid of the bureaucrooks, make some lawyers find new careers, repeal some stupid gun laws, and build the fuckin wall. I don't care who pays for it, I'll chip in.

Another post, another baseless accusation by mamooth. I once challenged her to provide a single post in which she criticized the Dumbocrat Party and she couldn't do it.

You have to love libtard "logic". Little mammy here claims she is critical of the Dumbocrat Party. I said "prove it". How is that "bullshit lies"?!? Challenging someone to prove something they said isn't a truth or a lie - it's simply asking for proof or verification.

You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels mammy....

Mamooth gonna change the whole Sessions vote from the USMB!!:rock::rock:

lol.....s0n.......most USMB members believe you are a woman.:funnyface: Just saying'..........would be careful not to draw the attention to yourself with ghey comments about others. And I told you long ago about that stoopid avatar. People think the worst s0n......cant say it because when I did in the past, you went PMing the moderators!! About the cat.......but your fault with the fagotty semantics, thus, the thinking amongst many members that the cat wakes up every morning with a big smile on its face.:deal: C'mon s0n.....you're a poster child for the snowflake concept.
First...that post was hilarious. Well done again skookerasbil. Second - mammy has to be a woman. For starters, what type of flaming queer puts a kitty kat for their avatar? Second, she speaks like a woman. There is no way she is a guy. She's a typical liberal who probably believes she'll receive more "credibility" (that's how misandrist feminists think sadly).

So Jeff Sessions made an "exception" for something which even the radicalized EPA says poses absolutely no harm to water!

Bwahahahahaha! Way to go stupid! You just illustrated your ignorance and your partisanship in one short paragraph! :lol:

EPA Finds No Widespread Drinking Water Pollution From Fracking

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back