Why the Liberals REALLY Oppose the Senator Session AG Appointment

Because he is a fascist that will fuck with my pot and rights.
Good people don't use pot. Bad people use pot. There is no use for bad people.
The use of pot is more a reflection of the subculture that person is raised in than of that individuals own merit or character.

Many people in the SW USA have used pot for generations for various ailments andto relax, long before it became a popular counter cultural symbol.

It was made illegal in the same deranged belief that if we got rid of all mind altering substances we could approach a more nearly perfect society which was popular around 1900, but that is not true. Alcohol was restored to legality around 1933, but pot was passed over and remained illegal because it was not a popular substance in the NE US at that time.

Pot needs to be legalized due to being a relatively harmless drug, especially compared to many legal drugs to include alcohol.

You have to love libtard "logic". Little mammy here claims she is critical of the Dumbocrat Party. I said "prove it". How is that "bullshit lies"?!?

Because I've criticized them many times. You're saying obviously untrue things, hence you're telling bullshit lies. You have to lie, because it's the only way you can defend your shocking immorality.

Now, the offer of my wager is still open.

If I show where I criticized the Democrats, you leave the board forever.

If I don't, I leave the board forever.

If you're not lying, you should be happy to accept that wager and force me to leave the board.

However, you won't. You'll flail around, you'll scream hysterical insults, but you won't take the wager. When you get challenged to stand behind your BS, you cry and run.

I'm forcing you to again reveal yourself as a gutless liar in front of the whole board. And I never get tried of doing that. When are you going to figure out that you can't beat me? It's not because I'm so amazingly brilliant or moral. It's simply because I've haven't sworn allegiance the worst lying shitstains in US history, as you have.

(And by the way, the reason I use the cat avatar is because it causes the disgusting human beings who have serious issues with women to put their pathology on open display. Obviously, it worked again.)

“No American is above the law, and no powerful special interest will cower this department.” - Senator Jeff Sessions.

upload_2017-1-12_11-23-11.png

And by the way, the reason I use the cat avatar is because it causes the disgusting human beings who have serious issues with women to put their pathology on open display. Obviously, it worked again.
Bwahahahahaha! Yeah...that's why you have it. Sweetie - I have no issues with women. At all. Ask Tilly. Ask LadyGunSlinger. Ask ChrisL. The lists goes on and on and on. I have two daughters who I adore.

You're a typical misandrist feminist. You believe that all men will treat you inferior so you pretend to be a man. You're clearly a woman. I can tell by how you phrase things (men and women have different styles my dear).

Then again - prove it. Asking someone to prove something isn't a "lie" because it's not an accusation either way you nitwit.

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Asking for proof isn't the lie.

Telling the lie is the lie.

God damn, you're stupid. No wonder you got sucked into your cult so easily.

I'm happy to provide proof, my little coward, as soon as you take the bet. Why don't you do so? If you're so certain you're telling the truth, you should be gleeful about forcing me to leave the board. As it is, most people see you running, and conclude that you know you're lying. And I'm happy to have them continue to conclude that, so I'll keep laughing at your little foot-stamping routine.

i guess that new striped bowl I just picked up for "tobacco use only" makes me a bad person....
I don't know what that means - but I can tell you this much. Drugs are outlawed by the government. Anyone who violates the law (much less intentionally fries their own brain) is a bad person.

i guess that new striped bowl I just picked up for "tobacco use only" makes me a bad person....
I don't know what that means - but I can tell you this much. Drugs are outlawed by the government. Anyone who violates the law (much less intentionally fries their own brain) is a bad person.

you do know what the guys in your portrait did, right?

Then again - prove it. Asking someone to prove something isn't a "lie" because it's not an accusation either way you nitwit.

Holy shit, you're stupid. Asking for proof isn't the lie. Telling the lie is the lie.
All I've done is ask for proof. Prove it.. I'm also clearly a threat to this little misandrist feminist or she wouldn't be dying for me to "leave the board".

I'm sorry I've made you and all of your fellow progressives my personal punching bag on USMB but I'm not going to not share the facts just because you prefer the lies. The fact that the truth is such a threat to you speaks volumes.

you do know what the guys in your portrait did, right?
Yes - they founded the greatest nation on earth. Why?
And did they break laws to do it?
What?!? First of all - can you produce any credible source that England had an actual law that dictated it was illegal to break apart from England? :uhh:

Second - are you really trying to compare idiotically frying your brain (because you think it is "fun") to people who fought for liberty? :uhh: :uhh:

Please, for the love of God, tell me I'm wrong and I'm misinterpreting your post. I realize that it takes a junior high mentality to say "Duuuuuuude....I wanna get high" but you can't be so stupid as to think getting stoned is even remotely in the stratosphere with men who secured liberty. Can you?

Forum List

Back