Why the 1619 project is just another "BIG LIE" from the Marxist Democrat Party.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The 1619 Project curriculum taught in over 4,500 schools — Frederick County Public Schools has the option - Medill News Service (northwestern.edu)

I keep hearing how the "uneducation system" of the United Sates is going to push the 1619 project upon the young kids, so they can be punished for being white. Yet in 1619, there were not slaves in the "British Colonies" until 1655. And it was British rule that made blacks permanent slaves, for a black slave owner.

1619866638043.png

I noticed a severe lack of any information about the 1619 project all I see is you trying to deny what you refuse to post the subject you are railing against.

I know nothing about the 1619 Project and do not want to know.

But I understand that it basically says that everything that has happened and is currently happening in this country can be traced back to 1619 (when certain folks were forced to come here & work for free).

That is so obvious that I cannot believe anyone would dispute it.

Just think what the United States of America might have been if certain folks had not been forced to come here. For one thing, there would have been no Civil War, no segregation, no affirmative action, and -- very soon -- no reparations.

I know nothing about the 1619 Project and do not want to know.

But I understand that it basically says that everything that has happened and is currently happening in this country can be traced back to 1619 (when certain folks were forced to come here & work for free).

That is so obvious that I cannot believe anyone would dispute it.

Just think what the United States of America might have been if certain folks had not been forced to come here. For one thing, there would have been no Civil War, no segregation, no affirmative action, and -- very soon -- no reparations.
Back in 1916 the British were conscripting people to work in the colonies for 5 to 7 years at which point those people were then set free. Just like the guy in the picture who became infamous when he sued for the right to keep conscripted people and no longer allow them to be free.

I noticed a severe lack of any information about the 1619 project all I see is you trying to deny what you refuse to post the subject you are railing against.
Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before Blacks Were Slaves In The New World - PaulCraigRoberts.org
Perpetrated largely on Europeans, and within in-land routes to indigenous European inhabitants. These peoples were systematically preyed upon and turned into slaves, acquired by Barbary pirates during slave raids on ships and by raids on coastal towns from Italy to the Netherlands, as far north as Iceland and in the eastern shores of the Mediterranean.”

Democrats are sticking to their communist plan to destroy family, religion and culture to enable their totalitarian takeover of our government. Our government schools are doing their part and this 1619 bullshit is part of it. Our education system is evil.

Democrats are sticking to their communist plan to destroy family, religion and culture to enable their totalitarian takeover of our government. Our government schools are doing their part and this 1619 bullshit is part of it. Our education system is evil.
Why are you afraid of another person's free speech?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is the correct way to teach kids about the history of slavery? I grew up thinking it was a benevolent institution and a natural product of the time before mechanized agriculture. All I got in segregation era Alabama were the justifications. I never even heard the other side of the history until Roots came on TV and even that was watered down. The narrative I was raised with that allows people to be racist without feeling like they are bad people is still circulating in our society. It has to end.

What is the correct way to teach kids about the history of slavery? I grew up thinking it was a benevolent institution and a natural product of the time before mechanized agriculture. All I got in segregation era Alabama were the justifications. I never even heard the other side of the history until Roots came on TV and even that was watered down. The narrative I was raised with that allows people to be racist without feeling like they are bad people is still circulating in our society. It has to end.
Reading a few threads on this board shows that education is needed.

Marxist Democrat Party

No such creature exist but in yer mind.
Yes, slave, for you are a slave, must protect your Marxist masters at all costs.
I am a slave because this is a nation of totalism and authoritarian rulers and laws, not because I agree with the reality of history.
And you voted for that nation, thus confirming that you are a slave, i wont talk to you anymore, because i dont converse with slaves..

And it was the king of England that allowed it, it was the Democrats that assumed the role of slave masters, and yet today, the "big switch" is nothing but a "big lie", just like they continue to lie every fucking day. Democrats are the evil in the US...

Marxist Democrat Party

No such creature exist but in yer mind.
Yes, slave, for you are a slave, must protect your Marxist masters at all costs.
I am a slave because this is a nation of totalism and authoritarian rulers and laws, not because I agree with the reality of history.
And you voted for that nation, thus confirming that you are a slave, i wont talk to you anymore, because i dont converse with slaves..
I have never voted for a nation the nation existed long before I came to voting age.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The 1619 Project curriculum taught in over 4,500 schools — Frederick County Public Schools has the option - Medill News Service (northwestern.edu)

I keep hearing how the "uneducation system" of the United Sates is going to push the 1619 project upon the young kids, so they can be punished for being white. Yet in 1619, there were not slaves in the "British Colonies" until 1655. And it was British rule that made blacks permanent slaves, for a black slave owner.

View attachment 485847
Fake News Meme!!!

Hugh Gwyn, the man who owned John Punch, would be the first recognized slaveholder

Last edited:

Forum List

Back