Why teach kids to do right if Bill Clinton's lesson re: Monica is, you win by doing wrong?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Why teach kids to do right if Bill Clinton's lesson re: Monica is, you win by doing wrong?

Progressives are easing us onto that slippery slope sliding down to chaos and depravity.

Note: This thread was inspired by Rush Limbaugh's show topic today in the first hour.

Progressives are easing us onto that slippery slope sliding down to chaos and depravity.

Note: This thread was inspired by Rush Limbaugh's show topic today in the first hour.
There is a difference between getting away with something and winning. It is my opinion Clinton got away with the affair...but he didn't win. Neither did she.

There is a difference between getting away with something and winning. It is my opinion Clinton got away with the affair...but he didn't win. Neither did she.

Are you kidding???

Bill Clinton is THE Rock Star of the Left!

They LOVE him more than ever!

Here's an old Black woman who is willing to have phone sex with who she believes is Bill Clinton!

Uploaded on Mar 16, 2011

One of the funniest phony phone calls in Stern Show history. A 75 year old black woman in Harlem, who is a strong Bill Clinton supporter, gets a phone call from "Bill Clinton" himself. We all know what a ladies man Slick Willie is and poor Hazel can't deny his charms. Funny as hell!​

Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich each cheated regularly on their wives.

That is between the spouses and their consciences.

George Costanza didn't get fired for shtupping the woman on his office cleaning crew.

He got canned because he DID HER ON HIS DESK AT WORK.

Like Clinton had sex with Monica in the Oval Office and the ante room.

He should have gone away somewhere if he didn't want it to be OUR business.

He did it in THE PEOPLES HOUSE!

But that's missing the point.

He did bad. He violated a trust with hiis wife and then lied about it to the American people.

We see he has nevver been more popular or successful as a private individual.

"Kiddies, don't worry about doing the right thing.

You will wind up just fine.

Look at Clinton!"

Last edited:

So you live your whole life by what happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?

How very sad.

Its not a politicians job to "teach" kids what's right. That's a parents job.

I have two responses to your post.

Just as it was Ray Nagin's job to take care of his constituents during Katrina and when he and the other inept locals were unable to do what they should have done, the job needed to get done by SOMEONE and it fell to Brownie of FEMA and the "Black John Wayne", Lt. Gen. R. Honore, U.S. Army to do it.

But just because the people aren't doing their job should innocent people suffer?

Or in this case, just because there are fewer positive Black male role models does that mean America should continue to do nothing about the falling morality and ethics instruction?

The kids aren't going to church. So it isn't being instilled there. They don't see it at home. They don't see it in popular culture. And they ain't gettin it in school.

So where in the world will kids get the idea of what is the right way to live? Who can they look to as a decent role model if their Dad is absent from the family thanks to Democrat entitlement programs or whatever?

The other thing I want to say in response to your post has to do with the way things used to be and to give our readers a sense of what the video is I will also post the lyrics.

And yes, I am quite aware that Elton John must have had mixed feelings about this song and in that I believe he felt empathy for the situation facing the Texan singing this song.

And it can still serve as a metaphor for what's happening today.

Texan Love Song
Available on the album Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player
Music: Elton John
Lyrics: Bernie Taupin
Acoustic guitar and mandolin: Davey Johnstone
Bass: Dee Murray
Drums: Nigel Olsson
Harmonium: Elton John

I heard from a friend you'd been messing around
With a cute little thing I'd been dating uptown
Well I don't know if I like that idea much
Well you'd better stay clear I might start acting rough
You out of town guys sure think you're real keen
Think all of us boys here are homespun and green
But that's wrong my friend so get this through your head
We're tough and we're Texan with necks good and red

So it's Ki yi yippie yi yi
You long hairs are sure gonna die
Our American home was clean till you came
And kids still respected the president's name
And the eagle still flew in the sky
Hearts filled with national pride
Then you came along with your drug-crazy songs
Goddamit you're all gonna die

How dare you sit there and drink all our beer
Oh it's made for us workers who sweat spit and swear
The minds of our daughters are poisoned by you
With your communistic politics and them negro blues

Well I'm gonna quit talking and take action now
Run all of you fairies clean out of this town
Oh I'm dog tired of watching you mess up our lives
Spending the summertime naturally high

Last edited:

So you live your whole life by what happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?

How very sad.

is THAT the best you could do?

Geez. You sure ain't ready for primetime.

George Costanza didn't get fired for shtupping the woman on his office cleaning crew.

He did bad. He violated a trust with hiis wife and then lied about it to the American people.

Look at Clinton!"
Not everyone can be a toe tapping GOPer...

Look at Clinton!"

Not everyone can be a toe tapping GOPer...

Leave it to you to resort to bathroom humor...LITERALLY!

How very sad.

is THAT the best you could do?

Geez. You sure ain't ready for primetime.

Clearly it was too much for you.

Why do you live your whole life by what happened between Clinton and Lewinsky?

Uh, how many "kids" bring up Clinton's thing in rebuttal to a lesson about right and wrong?

Uh, how many "kids" bring up Clinton's thing in rebuttal to a lesson about right and wrong?

What the freak do you know about raising kids???

You freeakin weirdo, this is what your kids will sound like if Martians like you are able to mate with Earth Women.

Forum List

Back