Why some whites just LOVE black sellouts

These threads inevitably wind up being personal attacks on IM instead of about the topic.

He's still going to hate you despite your virtue-signaling groveling.

Rye catcher was trying to point out to IM2, the other day, that some whites, "white liberals" were good and should not be lumped in with Evul Racists.

IM2 was having none of it.

I laughed and laughed at Rye catcher, pointing out to him that this was the future he was building. He and his descendants will be lumped in with people like me, based on race, by racists like IM2, and judged accordingly.

He did not respond. Probably could not even see the words on the screen he is in such deep denial.
I have seen this several times when guilt ridden leftists roll on their back and pee on their belly for him.

I can't imagine having that little self esteem, myself. What a crazy world we live in where so many stupid people have been brainwashed into this sort of abject deference merely because of their skin color.
Actually, it's about being fair.
No, it's about you spreading your utterly mindless gospel.

if a white poster were to initiate hundreds of postings hating blacks and calling any white person a sell out if they were anything short of full on kkk, you would be on them like shit on stink. you most certainly WOULDNT support them and then try to claim you were doing so out of fairness.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens

The rise of white supremacy has been debated at length in the wake of the deadly shootings that killed 50 people in two New Zealand mosques. But the rise of the black sellout has been largely ignored.

However, the New Zealand shooter, like other white supremacists, clearly understands the power of black voices parroting far-right rhetoric. I believe that’s why, when he wrote his 74-page manifesto on hate, he cited black conservative commentator Candace Owens as one of his greatest influences.

For her part, Owens scoffs at the notion that she was an inspiration for the New Zealand shooter, writing on Twitter that she has never created content espousing her views on the Second Amendment or Islam. She also chided liberals: “The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre ... because I believe black America can do it without government hand-outs is the reachiest reach of all reaches! LOL!”

Still, it isn’t a reach to say Owens has done far better as a right-wing mouthpiece than she ever did in her previous life as a Trump critic.

In truth, people such as Owens have always served as tools of white supremacy. I learned as much in 2000, when I visited the slave castles of Ghana and heard about African spies who were placed in holding cells by European slave traders. Their sole job was to listen and report back to thwart any plans for rebellion.

In the Americas, similar tactics became the norm.

Black overseers were used to enforce the brutality of slavery. House slaves — sometimes born of the rape of black women by white slaveholders — helped to form the light skin vs. dark skin caste system that undergirded chattel slavery.

For such tactics to be effective, it was necessary to control the thinking of the enslaved. They had to be convinced that it was right for blacks to be oppressed, and that challenging that oppression was an affront to the order of things.

(USMB "conservatives" are classic examples of how whites try doing this.)

That kind of mental enslavement helped to foil rebellions such as the 1822 uprising that was planned by Denmark Vesey — a former slave in Charleston, S.C. Vesey, an educated, skilled carpenter who had purchased his freedom some years before, enlisted up to 9,000 slaves in a plan to capture armaments, kill slaveholders, and free the enslaved.

The rebellion was halted before it began when a house servant warned whites about the impending uprising. Thirty-five black people were hanged as a result.

In essence, black sellouts have always helped to maintain white supremacy, and they’ve done so because they’ve adopted the mindset of their oppressors.

(And that's why white "conservatives" here at USMB will refer blacks to the language and philosophies of black sellouts.)

That’s why stopping the spread of white supremacist violence will require more than a change of heart on the part of white people. It will also require a change in thinking by blacks who’ve sold us out.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens | Solomon Jones
When you call Owens a sellout what you mean is that all good black people must march in lockstep

No, what I mean is that she does harm to the black community. What is a good black person? If that statement ain't racist....
The racism is your telling by Owens what she must say because she is black person

Besides the fact that is not the definition of racism, the reality here is that her opinion is harmful to the black community and only serves to continue the racial divide.

The rise of white supremacy has been debated at length in the wake of the deadly shootings that killed 50 people in two New Zealand mosques. But the rise of the black sellout has been largely ignored.

However, the New Zealand shooter, like other white supremacists, clearly understands the power of black voices parroting far-right rhetoric. I believe that’s why, when he wrote his 74-page manifesto on hate, he cited black conservative commentator Candace Owens as one of his greatest influences.

For her part, Owens scoffs at the notion that she was an inspiration for the New Zealand shooter, writing on Twitter that she has never created content espousing her views on the Second Amendment or Islam. She also chided liberals: “The Left pretending I inspired a mosque massacre ... because I believe black America can do it without government hand-outs is the reachiest reach of all reaches! LOL!”

Still, it isn’t a reach to say Owens has done far better as a right-wing mouthpiece than she ever did in her previous life as a Trump critic.

In truth, people such as Owens have always served as tools of white supremacy. I learned as much in 2000, when I visited the slave castles of Ghana and heard about African spies who were placed in holding cells by European slave traders. Their sole job was to listen and report back to thwart any plans for rebellion.

Black overseers were used to enforce the brutality of slavery. House slaves — sometimes born of the rape of black women by white slaveholders — helped to form the light skin vs. dark skin caste system that undergirded chattel slavery.

For such tactics to be effective, it was necessary to control the thinking of the enslaved. They had to be convinced that it was right for blacks to be oppressed, and that challenging that oppression was an affront to the order of things.

That kind of mental enslavement helped to foil rebellions such as the 1822 uprising that was planned by Denmark Vesey — a former slave in Charleston, S.C. Vesey, an educated, skilled carpenter who had purchased his freedom some years before, enlisted up to 9,000 slaves in a plan to capture armaments, kill slaveholders, and free the enslaved.

The rebellion was halted before it began when a house servant warned whites about the impending uprising. Thirty-five black people were hanged as a result.

In essence, black sellouts have always helped to maintain white supremacy, and they’ve done so because they’ve adopted the mindset of their oppressors.

(And that's why white "conservatives" here at USMB will refer blacks to the language and philosophies of black sellouts.)

That’s why stopping the spread of white supremacist violence will require more than a change of heart on the part of white people. It will also require a change in thinking by blacks who’ve sold us out.

The frightening effectiveness of black sellouts like Candace Owens | Solomon Jones
You’re an uneducated zombie parasite who lives off the Govt.

These threads inevitably wind up being personal attacks on IM instead of about the topic.

Rye catcher was trying to point out to IM2, the other day, that some whites, "white liberals" were good and should not be lumped in with Evul Racists.

I laughed and laughed at Rye catcher, pointing out to him that this was the future he was building. He and his descendants will be lumped in with people like me, based on race, by racists like IM2, and judged accordingly.

He did not respond. Probably could not even see the words on the screen he is in such deep denial.
I have seen this several times when guilt ridden leftists roll on their back and pee on their belly for him.

I can't imagine having that little self esteem, myself. What a crazy world we live in where so many stupid people have been brainwashed into this sort of abject deference merely because of their skin color.
4-min-3-267x300.jpg
Doggiestyle is on ignore for a reason. And since I have stated a million times that not all whites are responsible for racism, I'm not going to be nice to whites that keep using the not all whites line.

When you call Owens a sellout what you mean is that all good black people must march in lockstep

No, what I mean is that she does harm to the black community. What is a good black person? If that statement ain't racist....
The racism is your telling by Owens what she must say because she is black person

Besides the fact that is not the definition of racism, the reality here is that her opinion is harmful to the black community and only serves to continue the racial divide.
She is breaching the racial divide that you are working to make worse

4-min-3-267x300.jpg
Doggiestyle is on ignore for a reason. And since I have stated a million times that not all whites are responsible for racism, I'm not going to be nice to whites that keep using the not all whites line.

Did some one remind you that you still need the white libs to get the agenda forward? That the plan to turn on them was supposed to be a secret until it was time to actually do it?

Or did you remember all by your own self?

IM2 thinks any black person who has a job, likes to read books, has a 401K, believes in education, owns a home, and doesn't always vote Democrat, is a "sellout" trying to act white. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Why can't they be happy with fatherless households, public school and public housing?

The same old white racist bullshit. What would republicans do if this was the case? Re implement vagrancy laws? Because you're against civil rights and think that equal rights takes away from white people. Your agenda is apparent and that's why you keep repeating this racist lie. We know what states rights means faggot, and that's just not where we are willing to go back to.

Bullshit. She's making it worse and allows racists like you to continue believing that your racism is OK.

IM2 thinks any black person who has a job, likes to read books, has a 401K, believes in education, owns a home, and doesn't always vote Democrat, is a "sellout" trying to act white. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
Why can't they be happy with fatherless households, public school and public housing?

The same old white racist bullshit. What would republicans do if this was the case? Re implement vagrancy laws? Because you're against civil rights and think that equal rights takes away from white people. Your agenda is apparent and that's why you keep repeating this racist lie. We know what states rights means faggot, and that's just not where we are willing to go back to.

You know that the vast majority of time, when we cons mention the broken black family, we want to see it get better, to the benefit of your people, right?

I'm not here to make friends.

Me and oldlady are cool and will stay that way. She isn't virtue signaling, in fact she's been very honest. So honest one of you racists gave her a winner. We are adults with differences in opinions about race without all the bullshit you maggots bring to the table. So until oldlady starts telling me how much of a loser I am and how I am blaming whites for my failures while getting a welfare check just for stating my opinion on white racism, we are going to stay cool. I have no hatred for oldlady. The assumption that I hate all whites because I don't like whites who are racists is a dumb ass lie by stump stupid, ignorant, low forehead, retarded, white, racist pieces of shit.

Bullshit. She's making it worse and allows racists like you to continue believing that your racism is OK.
She is only making it worse for the black race hustlers

Feb is Hate White People Month, aka Black History Month

i saw a Youtube ad yesterday where a very well dressed black woman was quietly ranting about slavery in 1619

401 years and some black people still cant let it go

if a white poster were to initiate hundreds of postings hating blacks and calling any white person a sell out if they were anything short of full on kkk, you would be on them like shit on stink. you most certainly WOULDNT support them and then try to claim you were doing so out of fairness.
I don't actually see myself as "supporting" IM in this argument. Did my posts on this thread escape your notice?

To me it seems you are overreacting and trying to bully me into saying something hateful to IM. Not playin'. Sorry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your herd thanks you for defending the rigid dogma. Way to stick to the program.
The black sellouts are the ones sticking to the dogma and the program of white supremacy in America.
There is nothing wrong with white supremacy in America, because without it, it would be a 3rd world shit nation like every other nation of colored people. Hollyweird had to create some fantasy country in Africa hidden by some high tech BS invisibility screen to make blacks of Africa look like geniuses even though they couldnt live without a king, but in reality those blacks are savages not only killing each other, but using black people as slaves. Where is your outrage against those people, while white people here have moved on and want racial equality, but dipshits like you , just keep your head up your ass.

Stop lying to yourself. Africa was ruined by white colonization and is still trying to recover. You might want to keep your opinion about Africa out of this before you get shown what whites have dfone. Here is a sample:

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide

The events that took place in the heart of Rwanda during 1994 were atrocious. More than 800,000 Tutsi were hacked and massacred at the hands and machetes of extremist Hutu while the entire world stood by and watched. How did it come to this? How could such hatred lead to the slaughter of nearly 1 million Tutsi? The roots of the carnage can be tied to European colonialism in Rwanda. Through racist ideologies that led to a distinct classification of Hutu and Tutsi and a falsified history of Rwanda, Europeans successfully birthed an ethnic divide that ultimately led to the Rwandan Genocide.

How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide
Do you know what the Africans were doing before Whites showed up to colonize Africa? They were killing each other, enslaving the women and children, and selling those off to people like the Arabs. So when whites showed up, they started keeping records of the savages, also trying to bring civility(a forgotten term in the inner cities) to the people, but alas, it is hard to tame the savage beast...For the next 200 years up to 1850s the blacks of Africa continued to prey on other blacks, sold them off to the Muslims of the Ivory Coast, where the Muslims brought them to America so the Demoncraps could keep them as slaves...Thanks Oblummer....

I know what they were doing and it's not what you say.

"Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books.

Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery."

African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

1. Defensive Strategies
  2. Armed Struggle in Africa and in the Middle Passage
  3. Uprisings and Maroons in the Americas
  4. The Revolution in Saint-Domingue
  5. The Impact of the Revolution
  6. Black Abolitionists in France
  7. Saint-Domingue and the French Abolition
They were fighting each other even before the slave trade started and they kept other tribes enslaved. But that is okay, even today, because you are bitching to US and not doing a damn thing about slavery still going on over there, just a racist prick who hates whites....done with our stupid ass..

The notion that blacks who think freely and independently are something bad is bigoted. "Black sellouts" is what herd mentality people call those who reject herd mentality. Fuck your "program" that all blacks are expected to be in lockstep with.

Blacks think freely and independently without being sellouts, but we who do that are told that we are on some kind of plantation. What sellouts are preaching is not independent thought, it is blacks who are pushing the herd mentality by their acceptance of white supremacy. So go fuck yourself white boy, because Jones is right. There are blacks that need to stop adopting white supremacist beliefs about black people.
From the replies to your OP, we can certainly see who keeps thinking of blacks being on plantations....over and over and over again. Notice that?

She is only making it worse for the black race hustlers

Feb is Hate White People Month, aka Black History Month

i saw a Youtube ad yesterday where a very well dressed black woman was quietly ranting about slavery in 1619

401 years and some black people still cant let it go

When you stop celebrating July 4th, 1776 let me know. There is no hate white people month. Candice Owens is a race hustler.

I don't actually see myself as "supporting" IM in this argument. Did my posts on this thread escape your notice?

To me it seems you are overreacting and trying to bully me into saying something hateful to IM. Not playin'. Sorry.
ah, and now the "bullying" accusation.

You are perfectly content to support the uncle Toming of an individual of which you are manifestly ignorant and you have been mocking my posts through these rigueur use of the funny button, but I'm the bully?

is that because I am a white male and so it is a role you reserve for me?

I see it's true you still have that democrat plantation mentality
And he'll gladly chase runaway slaves when Master tells him to.
We call them runaway's he just calls them sellouts
They aren't runaways. They are house slaves.
Nope the elected black democrats are the house slaves what you call a sell-out is just a runaway from the democrat plantation.
There is no democratic plantation and given what republicans stand for, blacks that support such an agenda can only be described as house slaves.

Forum List

Back