What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why so-called "First family" looks like "Last"?

timslash

Reaction score

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Make no mistake Michelle Obama just made a bold political statement in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

Why people, which are the "face" of our country, have a behavior of 7 y.o. school pranksters?
Why on serious government events Obama cheing gum? Why his wife shows lack of education on serious meetings(Saudi Arabia visit without Hijab). I still can't believe that somebody voted for him...
SIMPLE : ----- Low class -- No class ----- Egotists ------ Uppity ---- Self-centered ---- And in their minds, Royalty.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There was a time when a president went to other countries and made us all feel proud.
Bush Looking Drunk At The Olympics
I know what you mean,,,

24.jpg

george-bush-funny-faces-11.jpg

weird-bush-hug.jpg

funny-cricket-pictures-4.jpg

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

46.jpg

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual, RWs siding against their own country.

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Make no mistake Michelle Obama just made a bold political statement in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

Why people, which are the "face" of our country, have a behavior of 7 y.o. school pranksters?
Why on serious government events Obama cheing gum? Why his wife shows lack of education on serious meetings(Saudi Arabia visit without Hijab). I still can't believe that somebody voted for him...
SIMPLE : ----- Low class -- No class ----- Egotists ------ Uppity ---- Self-centered ---- And in their minds, Royalty.
And uppity negroes are the worstest?

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.

The irony impaired far left and their comments!

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It cause the Oblama's are closet Muslims....

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the First Lady sticking it to the asshole Saudis

Remember 9-11

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So...you wanted to see the First Lady of the United States in muslim woman garb.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

I applaud Mrs. Obama for refusing to bow to religious discrimination.

I've have never been proud of an Obama before....

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score

I applaud Mrs. Obama for refusing to bow to religious discrimination.

I've have never been proud of an Obama before....
When has an Obama been proud of you?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
When has an Obama been proud of you?

Obama would sic the IRS on me as an enemy of the party.

Even so, Michelle did the right thing in this case.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.
They don't hate Merica' they hate black folks...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List