Why so-called "First family" looks like "Last"?

I love the First Lady sticking it to the asshole Saudis

Remember 9-11

The last prez only cared about oil/money for his family and that dick of veep, couldn't be bothered punishing the 9/11 terrorists and helped his family get away from questioning - and still didn't deliver on the oil.

This president kills terrorists (the RWs complain), killed bin Laden (RWs complain) and has increased US oil production more than any other president in history.

The First Lady defies the Saudis and the RWs complain.

And as stupid as they are, they still say Obama is Muslim.

:cuckoo:

The last prez only cared about oil/money for his family and that dick of veep, couldn't be bothered punishing the 9/11 terrorists and helped his family get away from questioning - and still didn't deliver on the oil.

This president kills terrorists (the RWs complain), killed bin Laden (RWs complain) and has increased US oil production more than any other president in history.

The First Lady defies the Saudis and the RWs complain.

And as stupid as they are, they still say Obama is Muslim.

:cuckoo:

Really, "they" do?

Or you just tell lies and claim that others fit your moronic straw man?

You know, if you Communists couldn't lie - you'd be struck entirely dumb.

As usual, RWs siding against their own country.

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.
It cause the Oblama's are closet Muslims....

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.
They don't hate Merica' they hate black folks...

They hate Americans.

They SAY they hate Muslims and yet worship Fox and are pissed that the First Lady did not meekly cover her head in agreement that women are second class citizens - which RWs also believe.

Sorry, but reading this board has persuaded me that RWs hate their own country and their fellow Americans.

As usual, RWs siding against their own country.

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.
It cause the Oblama's are closet Muslims....

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.
They don't hate Merica' they hate black folks...

They hate Americans.

They SAY they hate Muslims and yet worship Fox and are pissed that the First Lady did not meekly cover her head in agreement that women are second class citizens - which RWs also believe.

Sorry, but reading this board has persuaded me that RWs hate their own country and their fellow Americans.
I love how they claim that the left are apologists for Muslims....ahem...

People should learn the laws for over there before they speak.
Visiting female dignitaries are exempt from Saudi Arabia’s strict Islamic dress codes for women.

Visiting female dignitaries are exempt from Saudi Arabia’s strict Islamic dress codes for women.

The point is, our First Lady could have chosen to honor the Arab belief that women are 2nd class citizens. Good for her that she didn't.

The point is, our First Lady could have chosen to honor the Arab belief that women are 2nd class citizens. Good for her that she didn't.

And I agree.
I said it in another thread about this, that I was glad that she didn't.

Forum List

Back