Why so-called "First family" looks like "Last"?

Make no mistake Michelle Obama just made a bold political statement in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

Why people, which are the "face" of our country, have a behavior of 7 y.o. school pranksters?
Why on serious government events Obama cheing gum? Why his wife shows lack of education on serious meetings(Saudi Arabia visit without Hijab). I still can't believe that somebody voted for him...
SIMPLE : ----- Low class -- No class ----- Egotists ------ Uppity ---- Self-centered ---- And in their minds, Royalty.

There was a time when a president went to other countries and made us all feel proud.
Bush Looking Drunk At The Olympics
I know what you mean,,,

24.jpg

george-bush-funny-faces-11.jpg

weird-bush-hug.jpg

funny-cricket-pictures-4.jpg

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

46.jpg

As usual, RWs siding against their own country.

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.

Make no mistake Michelle Obama just made a bold political statement in Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

Why people, which are the "face" of our country, have a behavior of 7 y.o. school pranksters?
Why on serious government events Obama cheing gum? Why his wife shows lack of education on serious meetings(Saudi Arabia visit without Hijab). I still can't believe that somebody voted for him...
SIMPLE : ----- Low class -- No class ----- Egotists ------ Uppity ---- Self-centered ---- And in their minds, Royalty.
And uppity negroes are the worstest?

Good for her and its a hell of a lot better than Bush sticking his tongue down the Arab's throat.

You fools need to understand that this was not a decision she or the prez made alone. None of this happens by accident.

The irony impaired far left and their comments!

It cause the Oblama's are closet Muslims....

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.

I love the First Lady sticking it to the asshole Saudis

Remember 9-11

So...you wanted to see the First Lady of the United States in muslim woman garb.

I applaud Mrs. Obama for refusing to bow to religious discrimination.

I've have never been proud of an Obama before....

I applaud Mrs. Obama for refusing to bow to religious discrimination.

I've have never been proud of an Obama before....
When has an Obama been proud of you?

RWs never let facts get in the way of their mindless hatred for their own country.
They don't hate Merica' they hate black folks...

Forum List

Back