Why Should I Root for YOUR Team in the Super Bowl....

I have a challenge for the Seahawks and Patriots fans around here.....

I'm a Washington Redskins fan. I can't stand either one of your teams (for reasons to be listed below). I have no love for either franchise. I'll list why below. So, while I am likely still stuck here on Storm Duty on Sunday Night, why should I root for YOUR team in the Super Bowl?

New England Patriots:

Reasons to root AGAINST them:
They were horrible while I was growing up, and I was still forced to watch their games in the vain hope of getting highlights of my Redskins games.; which is why I still hate them to this day.
I believe they're the poster-children for everything wrong in the NFL today (not -gate related)
The Spy-Gate and Deflate-Gate situations along with a half dozen other lesser questions about their conduct on the field

Seattle Seahawks:

Reasons to root AGAINST them:
They used to be an AFC team
2 of their players have made commercials in support of ObamaCare/ACA
They're way too cocky and shoot their mouths off way too much.

So, Patriots and Seahawks fans, let's see if you can come up with a reasonable arguement as to why I should root FOR YOUR TEAM (not against the other team). The most/best responses will earn my rooting interest for Sunday night's game.

P.S. Let's please try to keep this civilized.

..."come up with a reasonable arguement as to why I should root FOR YOUR TEAM "

A Patriot has larger balls than a sea bird? Just kidding.

The Seahawks were sloppy in the playoffs. They stumbled, tripped, and fell into the Super Bowl. They didn't earn the spot.

and cheating earns you a spot? lol oh and before you mention that it had no impact on the game,it wasn't the first time it happened.the colts said they noticed it earlier in the season as well for a home game played in the dome which pretty much cancels out the argument the beli-cheat apologists have used that the cold air caused it.lol

plus the ravens informed the colts as well they noticed it.while it was not a factor in the colts game,it had to have been a factor in the ravens game.

Stop being such an idiot. It's so boring.

A sober conspiracy theorist would be even more boring. Let 9/11 run for a while.
as always,change the subject and evade the facts when your cornered.nice.:asshole::thup::rolleyes-41::clap:

" A sober conspiracy theorist would be even more boring." constitutes an evasion?

An evasion from what? That sober conspiracy theorists are interesting?

btw, The Paper of Record has finally discovered science;

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/s...ave-science-on-their-side-after-all.html?_r=0

Well, we are half an hour before kickoffs so it's time to announce who I'll be rooting for...... Having taken into account everything in this thread and elsewhere, I will be rooting for the

Seattle Seahawks

This decision is based mainly on the fact that the Patriots organization, owner, and players are the most disgusting and despicable group in Pro Sports history.

Simply further proof that the Patriots are the most despicable team in sports. I just want to know how much the NFL paid either Russell Wilson or the Seahawks offensive coordinator to throw that game.

Forum List

Back