Why should I get the COVID vaccine

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?

Last edited:

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
Probably the best hospital in the universe. But libturds still know more.

Roll them bones, dude, and good luck to ya.

Eh?

Don't. Stay in a red state.

I live in MA. You didn’t even know where Boston is. Ha ha dumb leftist

I took a selfie after I got mine

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

I grew third leg after my two shots, no wait that's my penis...Don't get the shotz convince me to change my mind.

Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".

Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".
Cleveland Clinic is fairly reputable?

What's the SCIENCE???

Greg

I live in MA. You didn’t even know where Boston is. Ha ha dumb leftist
Lol. God she is dumber than a bag of hammers. And what a yammering nuisance. Stuff a sock in the mouth nuisance.

This dope caused a country to slam shut because of her TDS

Forum List

Back