Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

The Feds can provide funds directly to families so they can use them on private schools and charter schools. I’m not paying that union or it’s members a dime.

I don't think that would be within the realm of possibility.

Private schools and charter schools are still schools. If schools are ordered closed, well, there ya' go...
Schools aren’t ordered closed. Their unions are demanding they close. It’s no different than a strike. So fuck em. No classes no money. No teaching no more union contract. Destroy them now.
Where did you dig up that bullshit? Schools were ordered closed by their governors in most cases. Why do make up suck outlandish lies?

In my state, teachers worked on-line and that takes more hours and more effort than being in the classroom.
Then you and your governor can pay them without any federal money.

And one more thing. All that bullshit about online university degrees not being as valuable or as good as the on campus ones? You just butt fucked that entire scam. If you can do online for the Kung Flu without sacrificing quality then you can do it all the time. And you can do it with 1/3 the teachers and 1/10 the administrators.

So keep talking teachers. The more you do the more obvious it becomes just how worthless your institutions and unions are.

Federal money goes to special education and poor students. Your typical run of the mill student does not see one cent of federal funds. If you knew anything about education you would not come across as a stupid jerk!

Those on-line university degrees and a buck will get you McDonald's soft drink and that us about it. Teachers who got their Master's on-line were considered fucking jokes by real teachers. My daughter-in-law got an on-line degree from the University of Phoenix and could not get an interview as a police officer because they considered it worthless. Now, even the VA will not allow you to take classes there. They are a scam of the highest order. The VA even gave her back her educational benefits because they were ripped off!
So all those billions of dollars going to the dept of Ed are just for retards and the poor. Good to know. Then you won’t miss it when we stop sending it. After all it doesn’t have any effect on the average student right?

And you done fucked yourself on online courses you moron. If it’s good enough so you can avoid the fucking Flu it’s good enough for everyone all the time.

And that holier than though bullshit you spouted about your daughter? That’s the reason you fucks need taken down a notch. You aren’t the end all be all to education. You’ve been doing a shit job of it for decades yet still think you’re special. You aren’t. Look at the shit you’ve produced running around rioting and looting. Not only should you be fired you should be made a spectacle of in the public square.

But fear not. As you’re thrown in the trash you can still be talking about how special you are.

Tell me where I was wrong instead of beating off against a wall, you fucking dumbass!

I retired as a teacher and now work for a defense contractor. Shove that up your ass and rotate on it!
It’s about time you finally did something with your life.

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.
Mistakes happen. 140k dead is tragic but we have millions of kids at stake. We need to find a solution that works and now cower under our beds. The ideas I push are my own. I did not bring up Trump, you did, such is life when you suffer from TDS as you do. The disease doesn’t kill or even impact people under 25. There is a solution here.

We have other things that take out the population......

1. Lung cancer...due to smoking about 150 K.
2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

If the Northeast has not fucked up so badly at the start, we'd have much lower numbers.

Hell, NY on a good day is still barely better than AZ on a bad day.

Shit happens....people die.

Don't forget heart disease, which kills someone every 37 seconds, in the US alone.

These phonies here don't give a rat's @ss about people dying. If they did, they would care about the numerous other causes of death that are preventable.

They suddenly care about human lives because the TV brainwashed them to, and because it's political for them.

Ok, People in Taiwan still die of heart disease, but they rarely die of covid-19. A country of 25 million and only 7 people have died from covid 19. That shows that something can be done against covid-19 to save lives and the United States could be doing it, but its not.

People are dying from Covid-19 in the United States when they shouldn't be. IF the United States had done what TAIWAN did, we would only have 100 deaths instead of 140,000 deaths and COUNTING!
You mean an tiny Island nation vs the US and if Cuomo ran Taiwan they would have a lot of deaths too.

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Really... the 61 year old teacher died. My mother retired before that.

So for how long? 10 years closed? Should we just allow an entire generation of kids grow up unable to do math?

What is your plan exactly.

1. Reduce the daily infection rate to levels that are low enough for contact tracers to be able to follow and do their investigations which involve testing, questioning and isolating people.

2. You reduce the daily infection rate by isolating everyone as much as possible and remaining in isolation until the number of infections drop to a level that can be managed.

3. Its what New Zealand and TAIWAN did. They are the proof that it is possible.

4. The longer the United States waits to go into the lock down mode, the longer it will have to stay in lock down mode to defeat the virus.

5. Until the virus is defeated, the U.S. economy will NEVER RECOVER!
Sweden didn’t isolate at all. How is Sweden doing?

Sweden was slow and pulled a Cuomo (killed a lot of people in old folks homes). They were a lot worse than Norway or Denmark, but they have a critical mass in their population those two countries don't have (in terms of concentration....much like New York).

They are now in single digits.

View attachment 362675
11 deaths on July 10, 2020 is not single digits. Sweden still has the 7th highest death rate per capita and they are surrounded by countries like Norway, Finland, and Denmark that did proper lock downs which benefit Sweden.
Nope. And we don’t know long term effects yet. Sweden is likely at heard immunity and never shot down. Their economy remained much stronger than its neighbors and “proper lock downs” is subjective. Every country has said that they would
NOT shut down again if a 2nd wave hits, meaning they believe the initial lockdown was over the top.

I suspect they simply figured out how to be sensible and they focused on protecting the elderly after it was to late.

Many of us were saying that should be our focus. But people like Cuomo had their heads up their asses and guess who died ?

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.
Mistakes happen. 140k dead is tragic but we have millions of kids at stake. We need to find a solution that works and now cower under our beds. The ideas I push are my own. I did not bring up Trump, you did, such is life when you suffer from TDS as you do. The disease doesn’t kill or even impact people under 25. There is a solution here.

2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

If the Northeast has not fucked up so badly at the start, we'd have much lower numbers.

Don't forget heart disease, which kills someone every 37 seconds, in the US alone.

These phonies here don't give a rat's @ss about people dying. If they did, they would care about the numerous other causes of death that are preventable.

They suddenly care about human lives because the TV brainwashed them to, and because it's political for them.

Ok, People in Taiwan still die of heart disease, but they rarely die of covid-19. A country of 25 million and only 7 people have died from covid 19. That shows that something can be done against covid-19 to save lives and the United States could be doing it, but its not.

People are dying from Covid-19 in the United States when they shouldn't be. IF the United States had done what TAIWAN did, we would only have 100 deaths instead of 140,000 deaths and COUNTING!
You mean an tiny Island nation vs the US and if Cuomo ran Taiwan they would have a lot of deaths too.

I told you it would come up.

As I said....ignore.

He cuts and pastes the same bullshit over and over again.

This attitude of yours is why the United States has the one of the worst rates of per capita infections from covid-19 on the planet and one of the worst death rates per capita from Covid-19 on the planet.

The United States is top 10 in both. The United States is worse when it comes to per capita infections and deaths from Covid-19 than every single European Union Country!

Siting deaths from other ailments is meaningless, and fails to site the fact that millions of Americans could be dead right now if nothing had been done.

Were at 140,000 covid-19 deaths, how many more Americans do you predict will die from Covid-19 before the pandemic ends?

Really? Who knew?

These are the statistics from yesterday (7/12/2020). It appears you are 100% wrong about Europe.

2020-07-12%20Country-X2.jpg

TOP 15 COUNTRIES with the HIGHEST PER CAPITA NUMBER OF INFECTIONS from COVID-19:

01. QATAR - 36,896 infections per 1 million population
02. San Marino - 20,599 infections per 1 million population
03. Bahrain - 19,347 infections per 1 million population
04. Chile - 16,476......
05. Vatican City - 14,981 infections per 1 million population
06. Kuwait - 12,849
07. Andorra - 11,065
08. Oman -

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?
It would barely impact it. Kids are already hanging out in mass groups and quantities. You just need to protect the teachers.

Kids have parents they go home to. They are perfect at spreading the virus to their parents and Grandparents who live in their homes. Kill the parents and Grandparents, and now you have Kids that the state will have to take care of.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Your chance of dying from Covid-19 is barely 1%. If it was even remotely likely that a toddler giving everyone in their family Covid-19 would result in them being orphans, then you should have thousands of examples by now. Do you?

No you do not. You people.... see this is how I know my position is dead on right, when the opposition has make up these chicken little, drama queen, panties in a bunch, claims.

The schools shut down in the Spring, so the test of whether this would happen or not, has not happened. I argue against reopening the schools because of the risk it could happen. It has not happened YET, because the schools were lockdown and now its summer and schools are not in session.

The rate of death from covid-19 can be as high as 16%. That's the figure Belgium has right now, in terms of confirmed infections vs confirmed covid-19 deaths.

That's the fire your playing with. In a country as large as the United States, that can translate into millions of dead people. Even at 1%, you'd still be talking about hundreds of thousands of dead parents and millions of orphaned kids.
Infections are good. Deaths are bad. How do you not understand this?

This attitude of yours is why the United States has the one of the worst rates of per capita infections from covid-19 on the planet and one of the worst death rates per capita from Covid-19 on the planet.

The United States is top 10 in both. The United States is worse when it comes to per capita infections and deaths from Covid-19 than every single European Union Country!

Siting deaths from other ailments is meaningless, and fails to site the fact that millions of Americans could be dead right now if nothing had been done.

Were at 140,000 covid-19 deaths, how many more Americans do you predict will die from Covid-19 before the pandemic ends?

Really? Who knew?

These are the statistics from yesterday (7/12/2020). It appears you are 100% wrong about Europe.

TOP 15 COUNTRIES with the HIGHEST PER CAPITA NUMBER OF INFECTIONS from COVID-19:

01. QATAR - 36,896 infections per 1 million population
02. San Marino - 20,599 infections per 1 million population
03. Bahrain - 19,347 infections per 1 million population
04. Chile - 16,476......
05. Vatican City - 14,981 infections per 1 million population
06. Kuwait - 12,849
07. Andorra - 11,065
08. Oman -

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?
It would barely impact it. Kids are already hanging out in mass groups and quantities. You just need to protect the teachers.

Kids have parents they go home to. They are perfect at spreading the virus to their parents and Grandparents who live in their homes. Kill the parents and Grandparents, and now you have Kids that the state will have to take care of.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Your chance of dying from Covid-19 is barely 1%. If it was even remotely likely that a toddler giving everyone in their family Covid-19 would result in them being orphans, then you should have thousands of examples by now. Do you?

No you do not. You people.... see this is how I know my position is dead on right, when the opposition has make up these chicken little, drama queen, panties in a bunch, claims.

The schools shut down in the Spring, so the test of whether this would happen or not, has not happened. I argue against reopening the schools because of the risk it could happen. It has not happened YET, because the schools were lockdown and now its summer and schools are not in session.

The rate of death from covid-19 can be as high as 16%. That's the figure Belgium has right now, in terms of confirmed infections vs confirmed covid-19 deaths.

That's the fire your playing with. In a country as large as the United States, that can translate into millions of dead people. Even at 1%, you'd still be talking about hundreds of thousands of dead parents and millions of orphaned kids.

Really? Who knew?

Sorry, I was right about infections, but wrong about deaths. But the United States is in the top 15 per capita for both deaths and infections.

Every European Union country has a lower per capita infection rate than the United States currently.
If you take away NY and NJ, which are huge outliers and due to inept Democrat mayors, how do we look then?

2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

The death count is completely untrustworthy, in fact it's a joke. This has been explained numerous times on threads.

You really have no idea what is actually going on. All I ever see you do is regurgitate establishment propaganda. If I sound harsh, it's because I'm tired of useful dupes helping the criminals behind this psyop, which is destroying the world.... intentionally. In order to bring in new systems, the old must be destroyed. You are helping them.

Great, another conspiracy theorist. Let me guess, you believe the Trade Towers were an inside job and Snowden is your hero?

If anything, the 140,000 death total in the United States is an undercount, by 20,000+. Thank God your types won't be running the country after November 3, 2020!

Even your use of the term 'conspiracy theorist' shows what a brainwashed bootlicker you are. Unlike you, I'm just a person who asks questions and can see through BS. I don't automatically believe whatever I'm spoon-fed by corrupt powers and their mouthpiece, the msm.

So go back to the idiot box, and go back to thinking there's nothing wrong in the world (other than the scary pandemic!) and that the government and media are trustworthy. lol

Wonderful. In the meantime, I'll help Biden get elected President and the Democrats win the House and Senate and you can chase after aliens or find out who really killed J.F.K.

Yeah, the fact that you would vote for an establishment creep like Biden really isn't something to be proud of. You are even more brainwashed than I thought, the more I hear you speak. People like you are the reason why we're losing our republic. You are blind as it gets, and you eagerly do the bidding of the criminals who are destroying this world, through the use of fear, lies and deception.

If Joe Biden were in charge, he would have already bitten off the end of his tongue trying to say Covid.

Don't worry, Biden will be in charge starting January 20, 2021. I wonder where your state of Arizona will be on January 20, 2021 in terms of infections and deaths. BIDEN will save a lot of lives in your state.
How? What will he do? Be specific.

The Feds can provide funds directly to families so they can use them on private schools and charter schools. I’m not paying that union or it’s members a dime.

Private schools and charter schools are still schools. If schools are ordered closed, well, there ya' go...
Schools aren’t ordered closed. Their unions are demanding they close. It’s no different than a strike. So fuck em. No classes no money. No teaching no more union contract. Destroy them now.
Where did you dig up that bullshit? Schools were ordered closed by their governors in most cases. Why do make up suck outlandish lies?

In my state, teachers worked on-line and that takes more hours and more effort than being in the classroom.

And one more thing. All that bullshit about online university degrees not being as valuable or as good as the on campus ones? You just butt fucked that entire scam. If you can do online for the Kung Flu without sacrificing quality then you can do it all the time. And you can do it with 1/3 the teachers and 1/10 the administrators.

So keep talking teachers. The more you do the more obvious it becomes just how worthless your institutions and unions are.

Federal money goes to special education and poor students. Your typical run of the mill student does not see one cent of federal funds. If you knew anything about education you would not come across as a stupid jerk!

Those on-line university degrees and a buck will get you McDonald's soft drink and that us about it. Teachers who got their Master's on-line were considered fucking jokes by real teachers. My daughter-in-law got an on-line degree from the University of Phoenix and could not get an interview as a police officer because they considered it worthless. Now, even the VA will not allow you to take classes there. They are a scam of the highest order. The VA even gave her back her educational benefits because they were ripped off!
So all those billions of dollars going to the dept of Ed are just for retards and the poor. Good to know. Then you won’t miss it when we stop sending it. After all it doesn’t have any effect on the average student right?

And you done fucked yourself on online courses you moron. If it’s good enough so you can avoid the fucking Flu it’s good enough for everyone all the time.

And that holier than though bullshit you spouted about your daughter? That’s the reason you fucks need taken down a notch. You aren’t the end all be all to education. You’ve been doing a shit job of it for decades yet still think you’re special. You aren’t. Look at the shit you’ve produced running around rioting and looting. Not only should you be fired you should be made a spectacle of in the public square.

But fear not. As you’re thrown in the trash you can still be talking about how special you are.

Tell me where I was wrong instead of beating off against a wall, you fucking dumbass!

I retired as a teacher and now work for a defense contractor. Shove that up your ass and rotate on it!

I am also former Navy, enlisted and officer. Now, what are your qualifications to pontificate on education?

2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

TAIWAN is nearly the size of TEXAS in population. Nearly 25 million people live in TAIWAN and it was the most exposed country to the initial pandemic outbreak do to its geographic proximity to China, trade and travel levels with China.

Again, TAIWAN proves that there was no reason for the United States to have more than 10,000 infections and 100 deaths.

People over 60 are at high risk. That is the science.

Children are extremely low risk or not vectors. That is the science.

Democrats claim to be the party of science but this proves they dont care about science.

Maybe the old/sick school teachers and bureaucracy workers should stay home.

Last edited:

2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

TAIWAN is nearly the size of TEXAS in population. Nearly 25 million people live in TAIWAN and it was the most exposed country to the initial pandemic outbreak do to its geographic proximity to China, trade and travel levels with China.

Again, TAIWAN proves that there was no reason for the United States to have more than 10,000 infections and 100 deaths.

Woulda...shoulda...coulda...

Do you realize how well your 20/20 hindsight is?

Democrats claim to be the party of science but this proves they dont care about science.

Maybe the old/sick school teachers and bueacrisy workers should stay home.
"bueacrisy"

What the fuck is that?

I am also former Navy, enlisted and officer. Now, what are your qualifications to pontificate on education?
Getting my kid through public school while making sure he knew the real history of the country and didn’t get caught up in the left wing bullshit people like you were teaching.

Kids can be asymptomatic spreaders.
Even though the kids might not get sick, they still get infected and spread it to older people.

ntmdoir3tla51.jpg

2. The flu about 40 k
3. Drunk drivers.

#1) Taiwan learned about it MUCH SOONER than we did. Our first death was Feb 29th and we shut down on March 16th in MA. Taiwan's proximity to China and seeing this early gave it a huge leg up to close borders. They started screening people coming in as early as late 2019.

#2) Their culture was comfortable with masks and they began wearing them early. CDC told the US pop not to wear masks.

#3) Taiwan is homogeneous so they did was SK did, contact tracing, etc.

Texas has 3.2k deaths out of 29 million people. We are also much fatter and more unhealthy than Taiwan.

Next...

Even though the kids might not get sick, they still get infected and spread it to older people.

ntmdoir3tla51.jpg

Yes, Mr. Jackass,

Why don't you think about that ?

If you are elderly, you don't to be around ANYBODY regardless of where they have been. Kids should not be around you....school or no school.

ntmdoir3tla51.jpg
Maybe he was an animal lover. Cute donkey. Why do you hate animals?

Stop arguing in support of actions and behaviors that put the lives of children at risk.

Your willingness to laugh at such cautions, and your willingness to (attempt, and fail to) defend against such cautions, tells me that you are scum.

Now... phukk-off, scum... send your OWN children or grandchildren to a public school COVID incubator... you can't have mine, you piece of $hit.

Thank you for sharing!

The administration is not forcing the issue for all school districts. Do you not trust your local school board? For millions of kids in the inner cities, they get their major meals in school and parents can't go back to work until the kids go back to school. I understand that you hate President Trump but you're simply being a childish fool.

The private school in my area about which I am most familiar already has a plan in place. I am told the other private schools do too. They have masks, procedures to take temperatures, and other security measures. They have been in contact with the parents telling them what they are going to do and getting feedback from the parents. Public schools...crickets.

What is an acceptable level of fatalities in order to re-open schools?

Age%20of%20victims%202020-07-10-X3.jpg

Character%20I-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back