Why "russian" (Muscovy ) empire Fears Sweden’s Deadly Submarines. Denmark, Canada, USA, Norway must buy them in order to keep Muscovite revanchist at

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Why "russian" (Muscovy ) empire Fears Sweden’s Deadly Submarines. Denmark, Canada, USA, Norway must buy them in order to keep Muscovite revanchist at bay, Nigeria with snow incapable to build them

You dislike Russia. I distrust the government of China (though I give them credit for fleecing the docile West).

They are both allies with Communist roots, which have "evolved" to ensure they get maximum influence in the West.

What is the solution to this alliance comrade? Furthermore, what does the world do about abusing, creepy, East German-like police activities in countries like Canada? I've experienced these abuses first hand. Where can I find in Europe, someone like yourself who will also speak out for Canadian violations of human rights?

Why "russian" (Muscovy ) empire Fears Sweden’s Deadly Submarines. Denmark, Canada, USA, Norway must buy them in order to keep Muscovite revanchist at bay, Nigeria with snow incapable to build them

You seem to be a China Operative, trying to get everyone's attention on Russia, while China is building up their military...

You seem to be a China Operative, trying to get everyone's attention on Russia, while China is building up their military...

Now THAT would be some 3D chess. I never thought that about him, but, I would be impressed.

You dislike Russia. I distrust the government of China (though I give them credit for fleecing the docile West).

They are both allies with Communist roots, which have "evolved" to ensure they get maximum influence in the West.

What is the solution to this alliance comrade? Furthermore, what does the world do about abusing, creepy, East German-like police activities in countries like Canada? I've experienced these abuses first hand. Where can I find in Europe, someone like yourself who will also speak out for Canadian violations of human rights?
"

They are both allies with Communist roots, " you are wrong, Moscow´s empire´s has the same toots with Mexican drug cartels

Ozero - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ozero

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) is a dacha housing cooperative associated with Vladimir Putin's inner circle. Contents. 1 History; 2 Ozero members; 3 Security .

"

They are both allies with Communist roots, " you are wrong, Moscow´s empire´s has the same toots with Mexican drug cartels

Ozero - Wikipedia

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) is a dacha housing cooperative associated with Vladimir Putin's inner circle. Contents. 1 History; 2 Ozero members; 3 Security .

I can't speak to that, I can only speak to depraved activities in Canada. If a nation becomes a security threat to another nation, it's incumbent on that nation to defend and respond appropriately. That's how the global game of chess works.

The difference and massive danger is, that some threats haven't been called out enough.

"

Ozero - Wikipedia

I can't speak to that, I can only speak to depraved activities in Canada. If a nation becomes a security threat to another nation, it's incumbent on that nation to defend and respond appropriately. That's how the global game of chess works.

The difference and massive danger is, that some threats haven't been called out enough.

What's going on in Canada that alarms you?

"

Ozero - Wikipedia

What's going on in Canada that alarms you?

Putin has moved the country towards a more aggressive position in recent years, the alliance’s capabilities and the ability of Western military alliances to respond to Russian incursions, not only physically but also in cyberspace, have faced tough questions.

Canadian Lt.-Gen. Christopher Coates, deputy commander of NORAD, said that while the threat isn’t necessarily one of Russian armies landing on Canadian shores, that doesn’t make the situation any less critical for leaders to address.

“North America is no longer a sanctuary,” he said, stressing that NORAD needs to adjust to the reality that the world is in a new period of uncertainty and challenges to global institutions and alliances.

“Russia and others are engaged in an uncontrolled race for dominance across a variety of domains … Russia’s actions and capabilities are a large part of what’s driving that need for change.

“Russia today represents the greatest short-term threat to North America.”
His comments come just weeks after U.S. Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, the commander of NORAD, warned American lawmakers in a letter to the U.S. Senate committee on armed services that Canada and the U.S. have lost their military advantage over Russia in the Arctic.

Forum List

Back