Why Republicans want to privatize the VA.

More like dumping a customer who gets too pricey to insure or run out of cash to pay .

That's what insurance companies do .

You just changed the subject from doctors/hospitals to insurance companies, Timmy. That's why we need insurance companies to COMPETE instead of having monopolies in the areas they operate. And again, private enterprise strives to keep customers happy, not throw them out on the street. The indigent have county clinics and hospitals for care....nobody is turned away from an ER.

Doctors can also be admin. Look around , they all join these big health groups . But I do trust them more than admin.

But u can't beleive that's its a good idea to hand them a blank check .

Relying on ER to treat non covered is inefficient and bad public policy .

I'm a constitutional conservative, and a service connected disabled vet who uses the VA, and I'm all for privatizing vet health care. When I call the VA to set up an appointment because I got a letter stating I was supposed to report to have labs done, and I call on May 17th and can't get in until June 29th, that's pure bull shit. So I called my primary care team and spoke with my doctors nurse who had no idea why I had been told I needed labs done, when I'd just been at the VA 2 months prior and had them done then, so they canceled the appointment. It's this kind of FUCKED UP CRAP you run into ALL THE TIME at the VA, and I'm sick of it.

I hope (President) Trump does exactly that, privatizes the fuck otta the VA. It's a damn disaster while no one gets fired and they give themselves huge hundreds of thousand dollar bonuses while VETERANS DIE from lack of decent care. I hope Trump blows the whole fucking thing up.

If we improved obamacare u wouldn't need to go to the va . You could go to regular doc.

The va is a relic .

President Harding's people had a field day selling off VA medical supplies;
other Harding people even did better selling off US naval oil reserves.

If we improved obamacare u wouldn't need to go to the va . You could go to regular doc.

The va is a relic .

Timmy...you're not getting it....BarryCare is a FLOP...the cooperatives are getting bailed out with government funds to stay in....that ends next year and premiums will skyrocket well past what they were before the democRATS put this scheme on us...It was never meant to work...their bean counters thought they could MAKE people opt in with their mandate but they didn't...young indestructables gave Barry the finger and paid the small fine. And when it fails they assume we'll beg them for single-payer, which was the plan all along.

Get rid of VA clinics and hospitals. Why do Veterans have to get the throwaways who couldn't get a job at a real hospital. Give Veterans a VA medical insurance that allows us to go to the Hospitals and Doctors like everyone else. Single payer for Vets. You want single payer, join the Army and earn it.

I'm a constitutional conservative, and a service connected disabled vet who uses the VA, and I'm all for privatizing vet health care. When I call the VA to set up an appointment because I got a letter stating I was supposed to report to have labs done, and I call on May 17th and can't get in until June 29th, that's pure bull shit. So I called my primary care team and spoke with my doctors nurse who had no idea why I had been told I needed labs done, when I'd just been at the VA 2 months prior and had them done then, so they canceled the appointment. It's this kind of FUCKED UP CRAP you run into ALL THE TIME at the VA, and I'm sick of it.

I hope (President) Trump does exactly that, privatizes the fuck otta the VA. It's a damn disaster while no one gets fired and they give themselves huge hundreds of thousand dollar bonuses while VETERANS DIE from lack of decent care. I hope Trump blows the whole fucking thing up.

The va is a relic .
Sorry, I'm not up for commie care either, it's a worse disaster than the VA.

The va is a relic .

Timmy...you're not getting it....BarryCare is a FLOP...the cooperatives are getting bailed out with government funds to stay in....that ends next year and premiums will skyrocket well past what they were before the democRATS put this scheme on us...It was never meant to work...their bean counters thought they could MAKE people opt in with their mandate but they didn't...young indestructables gave Barry the finger and paid the small fine. And when it fails they assume we'll beg them for single-payer, which was the plan all along.

U don't get it . If the GOP actually helped in making a plan it would be better . But they were out to destroy national health no matter what the at up .

The VA has waiting lists so long that Vets die from lack of care and some kill themselves from the pain they are in.

If you had the slightest bit of humanity in you, you'd think about that before you started vile ops like this.
The VA is far from perfect, but it is also far from as bad as it was in the late Viet Nam War era too.

Care to discuss Vietnam? How many died and were wounded there?

Not only that but we had that stinkin war won after the second part of Tet...nothing between us and Hanoi straight up Highway 1 and Johnson froze and let them regroup and resupply...that son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back