Why Republicans want to privatize the VA.

I'm a constitutional conservative, and a service connected disabled vet who uses the VA, and I'm all for privatizing vet health care. When I call the VA to set up an appointment because I got a letter stating I was supposed to report to have labs done, and I call on May 17th and can't get in until June 29th, that's pure bull shit. So I called my primary care team and spoke with my doctors nurse who had no idea why I had been told I needed labs done, when I'd just been at the VA 2 months prior and had them done then, so they canceled the appointment. It's this kind of FUCKED UP CRAP you run into ALL THE TIME at the VA, and I'm sick of it.

I hope (President) Trump does exactly that, privatizes the fuck otta the VA. It's a damn disaster while no one gets fired and they give themselves huge hundreds of thousand dollar bonuses while VETERANS DIE from lack of decent care. I hope Trump blows the whole fucking thing up.

If we improved obamacare u wouldn't need to go to the va . You could go to regular doc.

The va is a relic .

Just put vets on Medicare and switch funding from VA to Medicare.
Nope, doctors are refusing in some cases to take new medicare patients because Uncle Sam always stiffs them.

Exactly.. all one has to do is look at the current state of affairs at gov't run healthcare. They're all disasters.

The VA has waiting lists so long that Vets die from lack of care and some kill themselves from the pain they are in.

If you had the slightest bit of humanity in you, you'd think about that before you started vile ops like this.

It's also not required for vets to use the VA health system.
another idiotic retort.

truly, the evilness that drips from the left never ends.

fuck those Vets they should have gone somewhere else.

should the government have kept their promise to these men and women?

not according to the left, the government is all and the Vets..., well fuck them for making the government look bad.

I've been out of the military for 24 years and have never once used the VA. IMO it should be reserved for those who truly need it and not those who clog the system and simply wish to save a buck.

I'm a constitutional conservative, and a service connected disabled vet who uses the VA, and I'm all for privatizing vet health care. When I call the VA to set up an appointment because I got a letter stating I was supposed to report to have labs done, and I call on May 17th and can't get in until June 29th, that's pure bull shit. So I called my primary care team and spoke with my doctors nurse who had no idea why I had been told I needed labs done, when I'd just been at the VA 2 months prior and had them done then, so they canceled the appointment. It's this kind of FUCKED UP CRAP you run into ALL THE TIME at the VA, and I'm sick of it.

I hope (President) Trump does exactly that, privatizes the fuck otta the VA. It's a damn disaster while no one gets fired and they give themselves huge hundreds of thousand dollar bonuses while VETERANS DIE from lack of decent care. I hope Trump blows the whole fucking thing up.

If we improved obamacare u wouldn't need to go to the va . You could go to regular doc.

The va is a relic .

Nope, doctors are refusing in some cases to take new medicare patients because Uncle Sam always stiffs them.

Uncle Sam never stiffs them. Their reimbursements are at a fixed rate.

"Why Republicans want to privatize the VA."

Liberals have proven they can't do it.

Even after they get busted failing to do it and promise to fix it they still don't.

Libs put Illegals over the needs of US Vets.

Government, itself, has proven it can not do 'the job' better, more effectively, more efficiently than the private sector.

The VA has waiting lists so long that Vets die from lack of care and some kill themselves from the pain they are in.

If you had the slightest bit of humanity in you, you'd think about that before you started vile ops like this.

another idiotic retort.

not according to the left, the government is all and the Vets..., well fuck them for making the government look bad.

I've been out of the military for 24 years and have never once used the VA. IMO it should be reserved for those who truly need it and not those who clog the system and simply wish to save a buck.
I only spent 4 years in the military. But thanks to the VA I'm not some raving lunatic in a prison somewhere. I have bi-polar disorder. I like the new me, on drugs.

The va is a relic .

Same thing. Uncle Sam doesn't take into consideration price fluctuations. Often they only pay 3/4 of the actual price. Why would a doctor want to have to run people down to get paid. They'd rather refuse service on your ability to pay.

Democrats are going to forcing doctors to cut back or retire.

"Why Republicans want to privatize the VA."

Liberals have proven they can't do it.

Even after they get busted failing to do it and promise to fix it they still don't.

Libs put Illegals over the needs of US Vets.

Government, itself, has proven it can not do 'the job' better, more effectively, more efficiently than the private sector.

What are u talking about ? Always the dumb shit . Where are illegals being treated better than vets .?

Private healthcare has to pay investors, administrators and GOP politicians. That money is skimmed off policies. How many policies does it take to pay for a private jet? Anyone?

This is why Democrats want single payer. It puts medicine back in hands of doctors and takes it out of the hands of administrators. Think of the amount of money it takes to pay for a private jet, a boardroom and dividends.

It doesn't get any dumber than this folks.....single payer puts our healthcare in the hands of government bureaucrats not doctors. Ever heard of "death panels", moron? That's when those faceless gray creatures deem you too expensive to fix and let you rot in your own bedsores.

I thought we already had "death panels" from obamacare ? Lol!

If the cons would join the libs in creating comprehensive healthcare system , we wouldn't really need the VA now would we .
you had your chance and you blew it. you gave us aca. I'm surprised a dem brain has enough voltage to power that body.
Republicans gave us medical bills as the number one cause of bankruptcy and then worked tirelessly to keep it that way. You win. What was your prize? Dead relatives?

How many in a "some"?
And some Dr. will not accept patients because of their insurance company. Hummmm!!!
And the insurance company will not put Dr.s on their list for payment.

Damn!

The va is a relic .

Private healthcare has to pay investors, administrators and GOP politicians. That money is skimmed off policies. How many policies does it take to pay for a private jet? Anyone?

This is why Democrats want single payer. It puts medicine back in hands of doctors and takes it out of the hands of administrators. Think of the amount of money it takes to pay for a private jet, a boardroom and dividends.

It doesn't get any dumber than this folks.....single payer puts our healthcare in the hands of government bureaucrats not doctors. Ever heard of "death panels", moron? That's when those faceless gray creatures deem you too expensive to fix and let you rot in your own bedsores.

If the cons would join the libs in creating comprehensive healthcare system , we wouldn't really need the VA now would we .
you had your chance and you blew it. you gave us aca. I'm surprised a dem brain has enough voltage to power that body.
Republicans gave us medical bills as the number one cause of bankruptcy and then worked tirelessly to keep it that way. You win. What was your prize? Dead relatives?

You're such a nitwit... but is comical.

another idiotic retort.

I only spent 4 years in the military. But thanks to the VA I'm not some raving lunatic in a prison somewhere. I have bi-polar disorder. I like the new me, on drugs.

I'm glad you've found peace with your treatment. My brother is bi-polar and has been a wreck for decades.

The va is a relic .

Same thing. Uncle Sam doesn't take into consideration price fluctuations. Often they only pay 3/4 of the actual price. Why would a doctor want to have to run people down to get paid. They'd rather refuse service on your ability to pay.

Democrats are going to forcing doctors to cut back or retire.

Doctors don't have to run down Medicare to get paid. Their reimbursements come monthly.

my prize??? My prize is if my relatives were illegals they would

ohhh, and nobody goes broke under obama care do they???

More than half of Obamacare co-ops go belly up

btw, it's more than that now. More like 80%

Not only that but Clinton made Bush invade Iraq.

True story if you are a fool like Tom horn. Right Tom? It was all Clinton's fault.

And the economic collapse was Obama's fault.

Hell.Bush wasn't even president at all. Right Tom?

The economic crash was also Clinton's doing, moron. His Community Reinvestment Act mandated banks to loan to minorities without regard for their financial status....some loans were written when the recipients were on EBT. The banks were told to proceed with these loans or be guilty of "redlining", heavily fined, possibly lose their charter to operate.

The economic crash was also Clinton's doing, moron. His Community Reinvestment Act mandated banks to loan to minorities without regard for their financial status....some loans were written when the recipients were on EBT.

LMAO. Was Bush ever president or not Tom?
Did you known that Clinton gave away mansions to the poorest people he could find? Millions of mansions to destitute people. It was amazing. I know poor people got 5 mansions from Clinton. True story Tom.

And Obama bites the heads off of little kittens. True story Tom.

Ok your turn. Make something stupid up like the quote of yours I included above. Or make something up as stupid as what I made up........wait a minute.......you believe clinton gave mansions to poor people........And Obama bites the heads off kittens.
And Bush was never a responsible president. Cause he wasn't there. LMAO.

But then based on what you write, you'll believe about anything.

another idiotic retort.

Not a lot of frivolous clogging.

you didn't learn dick while you served

So you are saying you want administrators and not doctors to make medical decisions for you. Why even bother with a doctor. Sounds like you trust administrators more than doctors anyway.

If that's what you gather from my statement,
"It puts medicine back in hands of doctors and takes it out of the hands of administrators," to me sounds like a hallow sales pitch.​
then is sounds like you trust marketing agencies more than both administrators and doctors.

another idiotic retort.

Not a lot of frivolous clogging.

you didn't learn dick while you served

What does that mean?

You don't have to privatize it to make the VA larger and more able to handle the caseloads.

Really? Did you know that doctors were only 10% of their new hires last year?
What is the (national?) average for new hires in privatized healthcare settings? What's the ratio of doctors to support troops on a private hospital campus? Is the VA different?

Forum List

Back