Why Republicans lost, and will continue to lose elections. They spend like Democrats

Our founding fathers would draw and quarter these corrupt mother fuckers.

Every bill, every vote is related to turning a $150K no-show job into $2M/year. They pretend to dislike each other, like pro wrestling, but stand united within the crime family and continue the legacy of money laundering and racketeering. The entire shit show is corrupt. They say AOC, with a credit score of 430 and multiple sheriff evictions, is worth $29M now. A fucking bartender who was fired for stealing her coworkers' tips.

We're broken. We need a divorce.

And the way things are going is why I have a place down south, and may give up my place here for good.
How far south you thinking? You may have to go to the Antarctica and live with the penguins to be among like-minded folk.

What if these plans were never spoken of, but came up in between election cycles?
Nothing stays secret in our society, certainly nothing so monumental.

Would you support the gov doing what they "need" to, or is that only when you agree with it?
Of course I wouldn't support policies I don't agree with but neither would I break the law to stop them. I accept in a democracy many people won't be as smart or rational or knowledgeable or sympathetic or handsome as me.

I have a place already. The last thing I want is to attract more people to go there so I will refrain from telling anyone online.
Good thinking, you wouldn't want all your fans to follow you. I just hope it is far enough south and your Spanish is good.

Why try to change everything here, when there is an entire continent that is already limp wristed?
Not very considerate of you intolerant statists.
I guess not all of us think the USA is perfect and can not be improved upon. You're lucky you live in a utopia, or did at one time.

MAJOR MONEY:Congress announces gigantic $1.7 trillion spending bill to avoid government shutdown

And it looks as if it will pass with plenty of republican votes.

Then these pretenders will hold news conferences and congratulate themselves.

This type of behavior from our elected officials raises several questions;
1) why do fools choose sides ('r' or 'd') when there is no real discernable difference between the parties?
2) is trillion the new million? How long before trillion is the new thousand?
3) why is political assassination so rare in the USA?
MAJOR MONEY:Congress announces gigantic $1.7 trillion spending bill to avoid government shutdown

Ps: terrible time getting a link to this post, my apologies.
They could have done a temporary bill to fund until the Republicans took over the House and were more reasonable but the shitheads didn't do it.

The reason is simple. There is really only party. The Party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch while the Republicans are the more moderate. Both branches fuck us.

I guess not all of us think the USA is perfect and can not be improved upon. You're lucky you live in a utopia, or did at one time.
They way to improve this country and to restrict the fed gov. They are the problem.

This should be an easy fix for Republicans, if they're willing to be intellectually honest for change.

Here's the answer: Cut spending first. Then cut or maintain taxes.

So, during the campaigns, tell us which programs and entitlements you're committing to cutting, and by how much. Then those programs and entitlements can tell their recipients if and how it will affect them. Then the voters can decide.

Then, when you enjoy massive electoral success because of your commitment to cutting spending, you can jump right in and cut those suckers. Once they're cut, THEN you can turn to taxes.

Just be intellectually honest for a change. Otherwise, quit fooling your voters into thinking you're serious.

This should be an easy fix for Republicans, if they're willing to be intellectually honest for change.

Here's the answer: Cut spending first. Then cut or maintain taxes.

So, during the campaigns, tell us which programs and entitlements you're committing to cutting, and by how much. Then those programs and entitlements can tell their recipients if and how it will affect them. Then the voters can decide.

Then, when you enjoy massive electoral success because of your commitment to cutting spending, you can jump right in and cut those suckers. Once they're cut, THEN you can turn to taxes.

Just be intellectually honest for a change. Otherwise, quit fooling your voters into thinking you're serious.
Unfortunately it is not the politicians that are the problem so much as it is us voters. We are too lazy and disinterested to learn the policies of a candidate; it is easier to decide if we like them or not and complain if they do things we dislike. I wonder if more Americans can name the SCOTUS justices than can name the starting line up of their baseball team.

Unfortunately it is not the politicians that are the problem so much as it is us voters. We are too lazy and disinterested to learn the policies of a candidate; it is easier to decide if we like them or not and complain if they do things we dislike. I wonder if more Americans can name the SCOTUS justices than can name the starting line up of their baseball team.
They don't want to do the heavy lifting of communicating honestly with the voters. They know that the more flashy stuff is more effective. Mud-slinging, talking points, platitudes. We love our shiny objects.

That's what this "system" (ha) of ours incentivizes and rewards.

Forum List

Back