This monstrosity of a spending bill

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
First, an article link:

Now, a bit of commentary.

As horrendous as this “bill” is, one problem is that it’s not unique. Our legislators have absolutely abandoned the job they were elected to do. It’s clear that they don’t even read these bills.

And as far as limiting themselves to being reasonable, fuhgettaboutit. The partial list of pork in this article almost seems inconsequential. A few million here. A few more there. But compared to Trillions in spending, no worries — right? No. Wrong.

It’s the millions that turn to into billions and then on to the trillions.

Reckless and complete irresponsibility is not governance.

It's just politicians milking the American taxpayers once again to enrich themselves.
Nothing to see here....move along.

it is the DUTY of every citizen to stand for what is right and hold guilty politicians and elected officials feet to the fire.
Since that has not been done expecting anything less is insanity on our part.
They are simply doing what we have not objected to.

This will of course continue until they are filthy rich and America is bankrupt.
Proof that there are no brave men left in America is that they are still doing this every day unfettered and with no resistance at all.

Last edited:
First, an article link:

As horrendous as this “bill” is, one problem is that it’s not unique. Our legislators have absolutely abandoned the job they were elected to do. It’s clear that they don’t even read these bills.

And as far as limiting themselves to being reasonable, fuhgettaboutit. The partial list of pork in this article almost seems inconsequential. A few million here. A few more there. But compared to Trillions in spending, no worries — right? No. Wrong.

Enough talk

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th and Kayne West.

First, an article link:

Democrats don't care about sending, inflation and bankrupt government.
In Left Wing economics the Citizens are the Slaves, and the Politicians are their Slave Masters.

demtaxslaverykdjakjakdha2.jpg

Last edited:
First, an article link:

If only you all had given a shit about this when the last guy was the president people might take your seriously.

First, an article link:

Blah, blah blah.

You're party of Qwatter conservatives who are a minority of backwards thinkers looking for the 1920's again.

Yet none of you bothered to complain about it while he was POTUS. Weird.

Yes, we did. But the democrats pushed Trump and the GOP to greater levels of spending than they wanted, otherwise they would not have passed any of the spending bills. But it is true that too many of the republicans have forsaken their principles of fiscally responsible governance. The democrats never had any such principles in the 1st place.

If only you all had given a shit about this when the last guy was the president people might take your seriously.

All my Representatives in Congress voted against the last Omnibus Bill ... Gonna do the same on this one too.
Of course, they understand we know the White House doesn't write the Budget.

In fact ... One of my Senator's in his classic form was rather colorful in his description of the Omnibus Bill ... And I quote:
“is a Great Dane-sized whiz down the leg of every taxpayer.” ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, we did. But the democrats pushed Trump and the GOP to greater levels of spending than they wanted, otherwise they would not have passed any of the spending bills. But it is true that too many of the republicans have forsaken their principles of fiscally responsible governance. The democrats never had any such principles in the 1st place.

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in history of the country. These request are the starting point of negations for the final budget. If Trump wanted to spend less, he should not have asked for more.

This is why our country is 32 trillion in the hole, each side gives their side a free pass

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in history of the country. These request are the starting point of negations for the final budget. If Trump wanted to spend less, he should not have asked for more.

This is why our country is 32 trillion in the hole, each side gives their side a free pass
Democraps and Republicans all have viewed the budget in a way that causes this massive danger to our ability to continue as a nation.

This nation is far far more than just 32 trillion in the hole. That number intentionally ignores the true depth of the problem. We are way beyond over 100 trillion in real debt.

Yes, it is inexcusable. But your effort to point at Trump ignores what Obumbler and others did.

Democraps and Republicans all have viewed the budget in a way that causes this massive danger to our ability to continue as a nation.

Congrats...you got one right!

Yes, it is inexcusable. But your effort to point at Trump ignores what Obumbler and others did.

Not at all. I blamed everyone from Reagan to Biden. I am on record on this forum as saying Obama was one of the 5 worst presidents every, in part due to his spending.

I was not pointing at Trump, I was pointing at Trump supporters that were quiet as church mice while he was running up massive deficits but now care about such things again. I made the same sort of post to the Obama faithful when they tried to attack Trump for over spending.

Congrats...you got one right!
I congratulate you on finally seeing it when I’m right (i.e., most of the time).
Not at all. I blamed everyone from Reagan to Biden.
Did you? When and where?
I am on record on this forum as saying Obama was one of the 5 worst presidents every, in part due to his spending.
Great. Link?
I was not pointing at Trump,
Yes. You were.
I was pointing at Trump supporters that were quiet as church mice while he was running up massive deficits but now care about such things again.
I think you were partly doing that, but making it a universal accusation without qualifications.
I made the same sort of post to the Obama faithful when they tried to attack Trump for over spending.
Maybe. I don’t recall seeing any of them.

The speech in the link below basically encapsulates the problems that govt overspending creates, and some day there WILL be a reckoning. This much govt spending adds to our inflation problem, and as Senator Paul says, it impacts hardest on those who can least afford it. And he points out that it is both parties that share the blame. And yet we do not vote the incumbents out. So - when the shit hits the fan, a lot of fingers will get pointed but ultimately it comes down to the voters: we have met the enemy and it is us.

Forum List

Back