Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEMA camps are good enough for displaced American citizens in the case of mass emergencies so, why are they not good enough for the children of illegal criminals?

FEMA camps are good enough for displaced American citizens in the case of mass emergencies so, why are they not good enough for the children of illegal criminals?
Do those displaced Americans sleep in cages on concrete floors?

What kind of parent, takes a kid on a dangerous trek across a desert with dangerous criminals?
One that knows the kids have a better chance that way.

So then if you have a problem with how it is going, take it up with their parents who choose this.
Why? It isn't the parents fault they aren't born into a stable country.

It was their choice to take them on an illegal border crossing.

Republicans like to torture young children

They used to torture Muslims, now they torture young Mexicans

So, what kind of parent delivers her child to US then?

Stupid or evil?

Or are you just throwing shit like a monkey?

chimp_throwing_rock_corbis.jpg

What kind of parent, takes a kid on a dangerous trek across a desert with dangerous criminals?
A very desperate one

That is just a guess on your part, and not a very well supported one. Mexico is a big country, and not all of it is shit.
Ok so what’s your theory? What kind of parent takes a kid on a dangerous journey?

A crap one, if not even NOT a parent, as seems to often be the case.

Stupid or evil?

I asked you that and you didn’t answer. What kind of parent do you think makes the trek?

I did answer that, and I also asked RW the same question. What part of that was hard for you to follow?

A very desperate one

That is just a guess on your part, and not a very well supported one. Mexico is a big country, and not all of it is shit.
Ok so what’s your theory? What kind of parent takes a kid on a dangerous journey?

So the point of this question of yours is to demonize all those coming over and paint them as either traffickers or crappy people?

Have you been to the border and seen these people? Spoken to them? Seen live coverage of interviews? Anything? Where are you drawing these conclusions from?

A very desperate one

So the point of this question of yours is to demonize all those coming over and paint them as either traffickers or crappy people?

Have you been to the border and seen these people? Spoken to them? Seen live coverage of interviews? Anything? Where are you drawing these conclusions from?

From the knowledge that it is a dangerous and illegal trek, that no good parent would take their child on.

Thus, pointing that out, is not "demonizing" them, but judging them on their actions.

Stupid or evil?

I asked you that and you didn’t answer. What kind of parent do you think makes the trek?

I did answer that, and I also asked RW the same question. What part of that was hard for you to follow?
The part when you said you answered which you didn’t until I asked a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back