Why our radical left/RIGHT are so soft on Moscow imperialism ? VIDEO: pro-Kremlin propagandists openly discuss the need to completely wipe out the Uk

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Why our radical left/RIGHT are so soft on Moscow imperialism ? VIDEO: pro-Kremlin propagandists openly discuss the need to completely wipe out the Ukrainian

I watch this video yesterday, i got the strong feeling that I want punch them both very very hard , beat them down with all my power , Absolutely horrific footage. THE MUSCOVITE IMPERIALISTS ARE PURE BEASTS ....

Why our radical left are so soft on Moscow imperialism ? VIDEO: pro-Kremlin propagandists openly discuss the need to completely wipe out the Ukrainian nation.

Why our radical left/RIGHT are so soft on Moscow imperialism ? VIDEO: pro-Kremlin propagandists openly discuss the need to completely wipe out the Ukrainian

I watch this video yesterday, i got the strong feeling that I want punch them both very very hard , beat them down with all my power , Absolutely horrific footage. THE MUSCOVITE IMPERIALISTS ARE PURE BEASTS ....

Why our radical left are so soft on Moscow imperialism ? VIDEO: pro-Kremlin propagandists openly discuss the need to completely wipe out the Ukrainian nation.

You want to dissolve Russia, completely wipe out the Russian nation.

AUG

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on August 20 2023

'Zelensky Dangerous For Ukraine': Kyiv 'Insider' Warns, Exposes 'Faults' In War Strategy

Collective west preparations for the West Germany plan

US Admits Ukraine Is DONE

Ukraine CRUSHED By Putin's Latest ASSAULT

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister did not agree that the Armed Forces of Ukraine counteroffensive had failed

They should probably just stick to London since it's no longer British.

Imperialism has been a core value of Russian culture for hundreds of years, so it is no wonder that the ultranationalists who rule Russia today think of whatever they want as already belonging to them and become outraged when anyone disagrees with them.

The radical right and left are out power, so their focus is on gaining power, not dealing with issues that voters are only marginally interested in.

Imperialism has been a core value of Russian culture for hundreds of years, so it is no wonder that the ultranationalists who rule Russia today think of whatever they want as already belonging to them and become outraged when anyone disagrees with them.

The radical right and left are out power, so their focus is on gaining power, not dealing with issues that voters are only marginally interested in.
there is the only one solution :

London since it's no longer British.
off topic,

why do you support semi - mulism Moscow ?
1692625326672.jpeg

1692625225994.jpeg

off topic,

why do you support semi - mulism Moscow ?
View attachment 817403

View attachment 817401
I'm not a fan of Ukraine or Russia, but I simply despise the puppet government of Ukraine and the little queer laundering money for Biden and several other American swamp creatures. While Hawaiians burn and American vets sleep on the streets, American tax dollars by the billions are landing in Zelenskyy's pocket. That's pure bullshit!!!

no you a fag suck the dicks of your fat , old buddies
can one be more gay than you with your gay (pederast ) bear friend ?

View attachment 817414

Too late. You already own the title of queer lover. You wear the crown proudly!!

In the US, the radical left is just the "Squad" in Congress, but the radical right is over half of the Republican Party.

Different situation in Europe and different countries.

Forum List

Back