Why One Loathes Trump: Let Us Count the Ways

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

We need daily reminders of this until it is thoroughly ingrained into the American electorate psyche. Especially, since numerous daily examples abound.
Oh they'll learn sooner or later. But it might take time. Next election Trump will win with both the popular and electoral landslide, and the corrupt biased media and their hyenas will learn how totally irrelevant they have become.

Last edited:
'
So, if I have it right: Trump didn't really put a transition team in place because he was superstitious, and thought it would jinx his chances, and because neither he nor his people got the fact that they would have to replace the entire White House staff.

The figurehead transition guy, Chris Christie, was busy anyway, fighting a legal battle over the fact that he and his now convicted staff closed a bridge in NJ risking millions of lives in order to pay back his political enemies.

Christie and his allies are now out because he put Trump's son-in-law's father --- who sent a male prostitute to his brother in law, filmed them having sex, and sent the tape anonymously to his sister --- to prison for various sleezy stuff.

Ivanka Trump, who attempted to use the 60 Minutes interview to sell her bracelets, is now on the National Security team with her equally inexperienced brothers, and they may all be given access to top secrets which may allow them to help the family business which has 522 international companies.

The President elect, who says he will spend several nights a week in NYC and the weekends in Palm Beach, refuses to take steps to avoid conflicts of interests, and seems determined to continue running his business, despite being also the leader of, give or take Angela Merkel, the leader of the free a world --- a job he says he can barely contemplate the enormity of.

The chief candidate for Secretary of State, who has spent months foaming at the mouth over Hillary Clinton's relationships with other nations, has business relationships with Quatar and other nations, and his potential conflicts of interests make Clinton's "look like a trifle," according to Politico.

George Hodgman - So, if I have it right: Trump didn't... | Facebook

MOD EDIT: Please don't post entire articles.
Fact: At the end of the day, his reign of bs with America....Trump will pretty much flow with the legacy Obama left...that is fact. Dispite what people say, Obama is leaving this man with a economy that is good and that is fact. What will change, are the lip service his GOP comrades will leave in his ear...Trump is a fence rider, and what ever polls are out there or neg. tweets, that is the direction he will swing. Ivanka will be president and Trump is gonna take credit for everything that turns out good. His only concerns is his empire.....he could give two shits about this country as long as it doesn't interfere with his Trump brands.

He didn't expect to win, he doesn't really want to be president, he just loved the attention that CNN gave him. This guy has run for president before.....think about it...and the media didn't give him a thought.

'
So, if I have it right: Trump didn't really put a transition team in place because he was superstitious, and thought it would jinx his chances, and because neither he nor his people got the fact that they would have to replace the entire White House staff.

The figurehead transition guy, Chris Christie, was busy anyway, fighting a legal battle over the fact that he and his now convicted staff closed a bridge in NJ risking millions of lives in order to pay back his political enemies.

Christie and his allies are now out because he put Trump's son-in-law's father --- who sent a male prostitute to his brother in law, filmed them having sex, and sent the tape anonymously to his sister --- to prison for various sleezy stuff.

Ivanka Trump, who attempted to use the 60 Minutes interview to sell her bracelets, is now on the National Security team with her equally inexperienced brothers, and they may all be given access to top secrets which may allow them to help the family business which has 522 international companies.

The President elect, who says he will spend several nights a week in NYC and the weekends in Palm Beach, refuses to take steps to avoid conflicts of interests, and seems determined to continue running his business, despite being also the leader of, give or take Angela Merkel, the leader of the free a world --- a job he says he can barely contemplate the enormity of.

The chief candidate for Secretary of State, who has spent months foaming at the mouth over Hillary Clinton's relationships with other nations, has business relationships with Quatar and other nations, and his potential conflicts of interests make Clinton's "look like a trifle," according to Politico.

Yet he won. I voted Republican, I wasn't given a choice as to the candidate. I absolutely loath liberal democrats because they have chosen to represent the polar opposite of my ideals. And a lot of us are tired of their political propaganda and polarizing politics. It's become polarizing in economical, racial and racial ways and WE want an end to that. Enough.

We need daily reminders of this until it is thoroughly ingrained into the American electorate psyche. Especially, since numerous daily examples abound.
Oh they'll learn sooner or later. But it might take time. Next election Trump will win with both the popular and electoral landslide, and the corrupt biased media and their hyenas will learn how totally irrelevant they have become.
Next election? Dude, If I'm alive, if we're all alive, I doubt it, but this RINO is gonna surprise you white people, and you'll be the one's turning on him, not us

'

Yet he won. I voted Republican, I wasn't given a choice as to the candidate. I absolutely loath liberal democrats because they have chosen to represent the polar opposite of my ideals. And a lot of us are tired of their political propaganda and polarizing politics. It's become polarizing in economical, racial and racial ways and WE want an end to that. Enough.
Child, if you think Trump is your answer, than you need a hug bad!!

'

Careful T-59; Hillary's loss led to Kanye Wests' nervous breakdown. Don't let it happen to you..........

'

You don't get it, do you? I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for the Republican Party. Against Democratic liberal hegemony. You want want a hug?

Next election? Dude, If I'm alive, if we're all alive, I doubt it, but this RINO is gonna surprise you white people, and you'll be the one's turning on him, not us
Wait, so on one hand you think Trump will lead us to nuclear Holocaust but on the other you think he's a toothless "RINO"? More signs that your Trump derangement syndrome is getting much worse.

'

Why is this thread still open? How is posting an article in its entirety with no personal comment from the OP poster any different than posting a YouTube video without comment?

And this is fake news to boot.

'

.....and with all that shit, you still got stupid mf's thinking this guy, this clown, this joke, this human embarrassment of riches, is somehow gonna make Trump, I mean America great again....because?

(sigh), I only hope after he rips this country apart and he will, when he's finished off all the advances Obama has done, and the GOP will, I only hope his supporters are brave enough to look themselves in the mirror and say, this time we really fucked up and mean it. I am fed up with GOP leaders ripping our economy to shreds all on the backs of citizens in this country on the pretense that less regulations, embellishing the rich and shittin on liberals and minorities is somehow good for this country and every gotdamn time they try this shit, a fuckin democrat takes over and has to clean up the fuckin mess and get shit for it...I'm sick of it. They pulled this shit with Clinton, with Obama and God only knows who's next to get the shit.
But this time, I hope to God almighty he does this country in for good, America and its complacent non voters and voters IS LONG OVER DUE FOR SOME GOOD OLD FASHION POETIC JUSTICE FOR THE HELL WE BRING.

Trump's cabinet will be epic. You too will be on board the Trump train.
....and so will you, and so will this country....all aboard this nightmare express
images
TRUMP TRAIN

Trump's cabinet will be epic. You too will be on board the Trump train.
I think that is almost word-for-word what Hitler said about himself.

You see, this is why you guys lost. If I were you going forward, I would drop these stupid comparisons.
Democrats lose because we back lousy candidates.

Democrats lose because we back lousy candidates.
Republicans dont' seem to be doing much better.

And here is another New Hobby that Trump is providing for the Prog Loons to fill the Gaping Void they face as Obabble fades away and hiLIARy holes up with her bottle in the wake of her Epic Loss.

And again, a wee recommendation: Turn This Into A Drinking Game!

It will make the next 8 years far more endurable for you all.

And here is another New Hobby that Trump is providing for the Prog Loons to fill the Gaping Void they face as Obabble fades away and hiLIARy holes up with her bottle in the wake of her Epic Loss.

And again, a wee recommendation: Turn This Into A Drinking Game!

It will make the next 8 years far more endurable for you all.
Please please please come back here in a few months, you mf's are soo in for a rude awakening....a clown is in da house with nuts and shit for brains waiting on a miracle or are you??

Forum List

Back