Why One Loathes Trump: Let Us Count the Ways

And here is another New Hobby that Trump is providing for the Prog Loons to fill the Gaping Void they face as Obabble fades away and hiLIARy holes up with her bottle in the wake of her Epic Loss.

And again, a wee recommendation: Turn This Into A Drinking Game!

It will make the next 8 years far more endurable for you all.
Please please please come back here in a few months, you mf's are soo in for a rude awakening....a clown is in da house with nuts and shit for brains waiting on a miracle or are you??

No, I'm not in for a rude awakening. I have never worshipped Trump as A God.

I realize that he is a flawed human being and there will be times when I am thoroughly disgusted with him.

But...

I am absolutely delighted to see the backside of Obabble slither out of the White House and to not face the prospect of hiLIARy running the entire Federal Bureaucracy as an extension of the Clinton Foundation.

If Trump does only part of what he has promised in terms of deregulation, throttling back the ACA, SCOTUS appointees who respect The Constitution as originally written, and tax simplification, the resulting strong economic growth will more than compensate for whatever inane tweets he makes.

2016-02-27-1456595899-9124929-TrumpHitler-thumb.jpg

Neo-Nazis Among Us

There are people still in denial. We are not yet calling him the second coming of Adolph Hitler, just of Silvio Berlusconi, or Benito Mussolini. However, his presidential bid has unleashed forces that likely are out of his control. These are forces that so far he has yet to reject and instead has embraced. He used Hitler’s playbook to rise to power. Trump is a fascist, we have said this in the past. There is another sign of this new far right order.

Actually, it appears that Trump saved us from the leftist Nazis.

posters_1678527c.jpg

2016-02-27-1456595899-9124929-TrumpHitler-thumb.jpg

Neo-Nazis Among Us

There are people still in denial. We are not yet calling him the second coming of Adolph Hitler, just of Silvio Berlusconi, or Benito Mussolini. However, his presidential bid has unleashed forces that likely are out of his control. These are forces that so far he has yet to reject and instead has embraced. He used Hitler’s playbook to rise to power. Trump is a fascist, we have said this in the past. There is another sign of this new far right order.

THAT'S ENOUGH!
I will not tolerate your asinine bullshit childishness any longer!
Permanent Ignore!

Trump's cabinet will be epic. You too will be on board the Trump train.
I think that is almost word-for-word what Hitler said about himself.

You see, this is why you guys lost. If I were you going forward, I would drop these stupid comparisons.
Democrats lose because we back lousy candidates.

Not true! You won with the LOUSIEST candidate in 2008 and 1012.

'
Sure, call Trump a Nazi. Just make sure you know what you’re talking about

The inventor of "Godwin's Law" about Hitler comparisons on the Internet says they're not always inappropriate.

"First, let me get this Donald Trump issue out of the way: If you’re thoughtful about it and show some real awareness of history, go ahead and refer to Hitler or Nazis when you talk about Trump. Or any other politician....

To be clear: I don’t personally believe all rational discourse has ended when Nazis or the Holocaust are invoked. But I’m pleased that people still use Godwin’s Law to force one another to argue more thoughtfully. The best way to prevent future holocausts, I believe, is not to forbear from Holocaust comparisons; instead, it’s to make sure that those comparisons are meaningful and substantive. This is something a pleasantly surprising percentage of commentators in this political season have managed to do....
And by all means be skeptical of Godwin’s Law, too. But you don’t need me to tell you that."

Forum List

Back