Why On Earth Would Our Governor (Mike DeWine) Veto This?

He seems to prefer doing this by an Executive Order rather than a new law that will be legally challenged. In any event, parents who subject their children to sex-change treatment should be prosecuted for felony child abuse.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like he's always been that way though.
Really?

Mike DeWine the Swine shut down all of Ohio as citizens were required to get the jab or lose their job or not be able to get an education. He then shut down all of the businesses, except for Walmart where everyone crowded into get their daily supplies, and shut down churches. He prevented people from assembling and basically crapped all over the First Amendment doing so as he also shoved masks down the throats of the citizens of Ohio. I also remember you could not get an elective surgical procedure EXCEPT for an abortion.

But does Ohio care? Nope, they only cared about their right to an abortion as they passed it in their constitution.

Ohio deserves Mike DeWine.

Really?

Mike DeWine the Swine shut down all of Ohio as citizens were required to get the jab or lose their job or not be able to get an education. He then shut down all of the businesses, except for Walmart where everyone crowded into get their daily supplies, and shut down churches. He prevented people from assembling and basically crapped all over the First Amendment doing so as he also shoved masks down the throats of the citizens of Ohio. I also remember you could not get an elective surgical procedure EXCEPT for an abortion.

But does Ohio care? Nope, they only cared about their right to an abortion as they passed it in their constitution.

Ohio deserves Mike DeWine.

Yeah but I and other true patriots don't.

He is seeming to me to be more and more like a RINO from all that I've been reading about him lately. It's a shame too with Ohio being a red state and all. At least his veto has been overridden though.

Wow. I know nothing of the guy but how good they overrode his veto! I mean, what kind of nut would go out of their way to block a common sense law that kids should wait at least until they are adults first to make such a major life changing decision such us chopping parts off their body?

Transgenders have a super-high depression and suicide rate--- obviously, they are so not wrapped up tight that even getting the operation they think they want as kids, many apparently regret it.

Oh and btw for the record I'm pro-vaccine but anti-mandate.

The argument that evil Lefties (sorry for the redundancy) have decided to hang their hats on is the high suicide rate of Yoots who have this particular neurosis. It is claimed that "gender affirming care" will STOP THEM FROM KILLING THEMSELVES. But the jury is still out on this. There is seriously not enough history (data) to compare those who do not get gender affirming care and those who do. Or those who continue to just pretend (Dr. "Rachel" Levine) rather than mutilate themselves.

As for the Governor of Ohio, there is a school of thought that significant policy initiatives should not be passed by simple majorities, therefore a veto is appropriate to force the legislature to prove that support for the law is super-majority.

I don't believe that. I think he's just a dick. But that would justify a veto. U.S. Presidents should do the same, sometimes (ACA). Major policy changes should not be forced by slight majorities.

Forum List

Back