Why Not Trump? Point No. 2

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
High among the reasons that I would never give Donald Trump my vote is the fact that he cannot behave like a mature adult without really, really trying.

I require that the person I vote for has more class and better social skills than I have. I want the leader of this nation to be able to take the high road and tone down the rhetoric when needed.

Donald Trump has had childish Twitter wars with celebrities and members of the media. He has mocked a disabled person and then lied about it. He has blurted out that he doesn't think that John McCain is a hero because he was captured. He has asked his fans to judge the appearance of a female opponent of his. He has tried to take credit for giving warnings after a mass shooting. He has blamed a downed plane on terrorists before any investigation was even begun. The list goes on.

The man lacks the basic level of class and judgment needed to be our president.

High among the reasons that I would never give Donald Trump my vote is the fact that he cannot behave like a mature adult without really, really trying.

I require that the person I vote for has more class and better social skills than I have. I want the leader of this nation to be able to take the high road and tone down the rhetoric when needed.

Donald Trump has had childish Twitter wars with celebrities and members of the media. He has mocked a disabled person and then lied about it. He has blurted out that he doesn't think that John McCain is a hero because he was captured. He has asked his fans to judge the appearance of a female opponent of his. He has tried to take credit for giving warnings after a mass shooting. He has blamed a downed plane on terrorists before any investigation was even begun. The list goes on.

The man lacks the basic level of class and judgment needed to be our president.
You won't vote Trump Because you're a fascist?

Forum List

Back