Why not blame the RIGHT?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
A lot of people, including me, are always blaming a lot of our problems in liberalism..
schools, our morality, healthcare, the debt ETC
What exactly has the right done to stop it??
what have they done to stop the teachers union ruin our public schools? scream and yell lshut em down! go to private schools"
morality? NOTHING but bitch and call people criminal lovers and perverts
what healthcare option have they brought to the table? NOTHING
Debt? NOTHING hell, they cant even win an election because all they do is bitch about the other side
FUCKIN DO SOMETHING!
GEEEEZ I hate our political parties

Last edited:
A lot of people, including me, are always blaming a lot of our problems in liberalism..
schools, our morality, healthcare, the debt ETC
What exactly has the right done to stop it??
what have they done to stop the teachers union ruin our public schools? scream and yell lshut em down! go to private schools"
morality? NOTHING but bitch and call people criminal lovers and perverts
what healthcare option have they brought to the table? NOTHING
Debt? NOTHING hell, they cant even win an election because all they do is bitch about the other side
FUCKIN DO SOMETHING!
GEEEEZ I hate our political parties

join the club dude.....

The far right are every bit as hypocritical as the far left.

try and tell them that.....and try and tell the far left the same....you wanna see some moaning and groaning and gnashing of the teeth .....just tell them and step back.....the spit starts flying...

The right is responsible.

I hate saying this, but look at those on the right here. They can act just as bad and sometimes worse than those on the left. Why the heck would we expect anyone to be persuaded when we treat them like crap? What does it matter if our arguments are correct if we are total @$$&@&*s making our arguments?

We have to clean the inner vessel before we can have a chance with the outer one. Which means we need to humble ourselves. We need to be people of integrity. We need to be kind. etc. We need to be men like the Founders in our character. we arent.

I fully agree that the GOP, especially when it's out of power, isn't equipped to tackle all the problems we have. But these problems were CAUSED by the left. The right's the only one that has any chance of cleaning it up.

What we really need is to win the 2014 and 2016 elections by refining our message, picking up minority voters through targeted outreach(e.g. charter schools & minority-owned small businesses), and turning out the base.

Once we do that, we have to hold the party's feet to the fire, primary if necessary, for either not living up to principles OR for refusing the good in a fruitless pursuit of the perfect(ie those against the Ryan budget for it not being conservative enough).

We have work to do, for sure.

But the left is the enemy of individual liberty and free markets. The right just needs ot get its act together.

It's true, the Republicans are a joke of a party and have been for some time. We elect Democrats to move the country to the dismal Left and we elect Republicans to watch them do it.

The only difference when Republicans are in charge is the ever so slightly slower speed at which things get worse. In short the Right shares plenty of blame. If anything they are worse: these are our so called defenders of freedom and liberty?

Forum List

Back