Why No Jordan or Banks? On J6 Committee.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
2 of 9 members of the committee are (R). Fact.

These 2 (R) members are labeled as traitors to some and truth tellers to others. Another Fact.

So why did Pelosi deny McCarthy's choices of Jordan and Banks?
Great question.

So, with Two successful bipartisan Impeachments, only to be denied removal from office by the partisan 40+ (R) senators.

Since this has been played out TWICE, no way that Jordan and Banks, who would have only obstructed, were going to be obstructing again.

Jordan and Banks are free to present their own 'alternative facts' to the public on their time.

No one is going to be charged or convicted by these hearings.
No one (Banks or Jordan) are going to obstruct these hearings.

Enjoy the future hearings.

McCarthy is free to start his own, on his time.

These 2 (R) members are labeled as traitors to some and truth tellers to others. Another Fact.

Great question.

So, with Two successful bipartisan Impeachments, only to be denied removal from office by the partisan 40+ (R) senators.

Since this has been played out TWICE, no way that Jordan and Banks, who would have only obstructed, were going to be obstructing again.

Jordan and Banks are free to present their own 'alternative facts' to the public on their time.

Why does the J6 Committee consist of already proven criminals who broke laws during a bogus Impeachment in a seditious/ treasonous attempt to remove a President from office?
I answered that ^^^^ in the OP.
Jim Jordan is a champion for the truth. He or Nunes should have been on that committee.
The committee didn't need any Obstructionists, this game has already been played 2 times.
Why are you so slow to understand? I know......denial.

Start your own investigation Gym.

Great question.

If you really don’t know why. You’re the moron is this story.

Great question.

Jim Jordan could polish my boots and lick the soles.

All of them were hand-picked by Pelosi. Republicans are supposed to pick their own members, that is the House rules, each party selects its own.

The Committee is in violation of House rules.

Great question.

Because both of these men are clowns. Republicans in the House are already a circus act. Plenty of clowns available for McCarthy to hold his own "hearing" if he likes.
All it would have been was a sideshow. Secondly, I'm pretty both these men were actively involved in planning and abetting what went on the 6th of January, 2021.
This way, they'll be sideshows when their names are read aloud as being conspirators. :)

Great question.

Trump beat both impeachments because "The Swamp" that he rants about let him off the hook.

His bellowing about "The Swamp" is laughable because he's too stupid to realize his own hypocrisy.

I told you why.
Jordan and Banks would ONLY obstruct.
This isn't about them giving a subpoena to Pelosi.
They can do that on their time.

They obstructed Justice TWICE already, did you expect Nancy to give it a 3rd try?
The problem with you leftists is your definition of obstruction is anyone with a countering opinion or facts you don’t want to see.

Obstruction, to you is anything other than the party line. That’s why you need to hand pick people for your committee’s. The first requirement is to not have an alternate opinion of the committee.

That neither justice or a fair trial.

Because both of these men are clowns. Republicans in the House are already a circus act. Plenty of clowns available for McCarthy to hold his own "hearing" if he likes.
All it would have been was a sideshow. Secondly, I'm pretty both these men were actively involved in planning and abetting what went on the 6th of January, 2021.
This way, they'll be sideshows when their names are read aloud as being conspirators. :)
LMAO!

The problem with you leftists is your definition of obstruction is anyone with a countering opinion or facts you don’t want to see.

Obstruction, to you is anything other than the party line.
So Untrue^^^^^
I don't have a party, so can't be true.
Do I despise trump, absolutely
Do I support Biden, only because he was the better choice than a lifetime CONMAN (trump)

So Untrue^^^^^
I don't have a party, so can't be true.
Do I despise trump, absolutely
Do I support Biden, only because he was the better choice than a lifetime CONMAN (trump)
I think it’s pretty obvious you have a party. And are willing to run with them no matter what.

Me too. I wouldn't want the turds Jordan and Banks making a spectacle out of themselves either.
They can do that all on their own. :)
I think your worry is they would make clowns of the rest of this so called committee.

The fear of that was enough Pelosi the drunk couldn’t let them in.

I think it’s pretty obvious you have a party. And are willing to run with them no matter what.
Only because I despise POS trump.

(R) run a viable candidate who is better than the (D) I will vote for the better candidate.
Search it, as stated many times by me, I despise most every Politician, regardless of Party.

Call me what you want, and you will because I openly DESPISE POS trump.
I'm OK with that.

Forum List

Back