Why No Arrests For All of the Fraud?

You wouldn't except an explanation if your own family brought it to you, and told you it's the truth. TDS is real.
That didn't make a lick of sense.

Still no explanation on why none of these people committing felonies are being rounded up and arrested?
Innocent until proven guilty - - -in- -a- - - court- - -of- - -LAW....... What part of this don't you understand ? Many can be accused of anything up until actually being indicted, but after that it's time to let the courts work through it all. Most if not all arrest aren't made on accusations, but they are made by officer's that witness a crime themselves. Hearsay doesn't get people arrested, but it could get them investigated.
"I wouldn't expect an explanation if your own family brought it to you..." That made no sense.

You're really dumb.
Arrests are made on probable cause. The origin of a probable cause is often witnesses calling the police when you see someone committing a crime.
Apparently nobody saw any of these "thousands" of instances of fraud you guys are whining like little girls about because apparently there have been no arrests.
And you are dumber than a box of rocks if you want to convince us that police just show up and arrest any individual on hearsay.
I never said they did dumb ass. I said you file a complaint and tell them what you saw.

They conduct an onsight investigation in order to hopefully make sure that someone isn't being set up, and that the one maybe doing the setting up isn't using them in an unjust way by arresting someone that is actually innocent.
You guys keep whining that you have videos that prove the fraud....you can show the cops that.

Yes if proof is presented on the scene, then the officer's can make an arrest based on that proof being presented to them, but that isn't what happens in an election and you know it, because the weird stuff wasn't being reported until questions started being asked, and if they were being reported, they weren't being reported to 911 operators. Duh.

The "weird stuff"? If you have proof...you have proof. I never said call 911. You should present it to the police instead of posting it on message boards and wonder why nobody believes you..

One has to keep it all in context, and in perspective, but of course you come up with this lame attempt at trying to suggest that the law should have immediately showed up on the scene to just start arresting people because someone saw something or said something... Rotflmbo.

Bull shit. I never said any such thing.

I think, without knowing it, you're highlighting why the blob's arguments got no where. Nothing you're saying is based on fact.

If you have the evidence, present it to the police and let them investigate. If you're not willing to do that....it's no wonder that you've been so impotent.

Wired...under surveillance. That may be the dumbest thing you ever wrote.
They don't know when, where, and how they are wired. And they let things slip when they talk.

Your sad, silly, post (if you were serious and even if you're not) highlights the biggest single problem the blob and his supporters had in the whole election fraud silliness. Never--to the best of my knowledge-- did any of you guys identify someone who supposedly committed this fraud, swear out a complaint, get a warrant served for their arrest etc... Tons of you tube videos and questionable--to put it mildly--characters but no actual legal solution was employed outside of court appearances that got rejected out of hand because...again...none of the accusers said, "Jane Doe ran a ballot through 700 times."
I guess sworn affidavits mean nothing to you eh ??? Now if ya can't get a judge to hear the case or cases, then the perps go free. Sad but true.

Okay..who--name a name of a poll worker or voter--who is mentioned in the affidavit. That isn't what a judge would do. If you're accusing John Doe of a crime, the police would investigate and if probable cause is established, make an arrest. Just like if someone vandalizes your car and you know who did it.

Who--what poll worker or voter who committed fraud--has been named in GA, MI, WI, PA, AZ?
What happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law ???

What in the hell are you talking about?

You get arrested on probable cause...nobody is found guilty before they are arrested.

Do you know what an affidavit is? It is a statement you're making. You keep bringing up these affidavits. Fine. Who is being implicated--a specific name of a poll worker or voter--in them. TTBOMK...nobody specifically is being named.
Awwwwe give it up already.... Your premise is just desperation talk. Good grief.

Give what up? You can't name anyone who committed fraud or a corrupt poll worker?

And your dumb bitch ass is wondering why the courts won't give you the time of day.
Give it up, your premise or topic is idiotic. And your childish attack shows just what kind of leftist you really are. Riding the deep state wave of injustice only serves to include you into the blind leading the blind group, who are waltzing straight into hell with gasoline pants on.
lol

There is no ‘deep state.’

Wired...under surveillance. That may be the dumbest thing you ever wrote.
They don't know when, where, and how they are wired. And they let things slip when they talk.

Your sad, silly, post (if you were serious and even if you're not) highlights the biggest single problem the blob and his supporters had in the whole election fraud silliness. Never--to the best of my knowledge-- did any of you guys identify someone who supposedly committed this fraud, swear out a complaint, get a warrant served for their arrest etc... Tons of you tube videos and questionable--to put it mildly--characters but no actual legal solution was employed outside of court appearances that got rejected out of hand because...again...none of the accusers said, "Jane Doe ran a ballot through 700 times."
I guess sworn affidavits mean nothing to you eh ??? Now if ya can't get a judge to hear the case or cases, then the perps go free. Sad but true.

Okay..who--name a name of a poll worker or voter--who is mentioned in the affidavit. That isn't what a judge would do. If you're accusing John Doe of a crime, the police would investigate and if probable cause is established, make an arrest. Just like if someone vandalizes your car and you know who did it.

Who--what poll worker or voter who committed fraud--has been named in GA, MI, WI, PA, AZ?
What happened to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law ???

What in the hell are you talking about?

You get arrested on probable cause...nobody is found guilty before they are arrested.

Do you know what an affidavit is? It is a statement you're making. You keep bringing up these affidavits. Fine. Who is being implicated--a specific name of a poll worker or voter--in them. TTBOMK...nobody specifically is being named.
Awwwwe give it up already.... Your premise is just desperation talk. Good grief.

Give what up? You can't name anyone who committed fraud or a corrupt poll worker?

And your dumb bitch ass is wondering why the courts won't give you the time of day.
Give it up, your premise or topic is idiotic. And your childish attack shows just what kind of leftist you really are. Riding the deep state wave of injustice only serves to include you into the blind leading the blind group, who are waltzing straight into hell with gasoline pants on.

ROTFLMFAO, The Deep State!!!!

MAGA

It explains everything when the blob supporter can explain nothing.

We post video’s, the drones claim they don’t see anything wrong. Countless come forward with eye witness testimony and the drones say they are lying. There is no way to actually discuss or even have a reasonable conversation with brain-dead, indoctrinated, leftist drones who are incapable of even considering anything that contradicts their programming.

Perhaps you may be stumbling on to why you're so impotent. Bitching on an obscure message board doesn't do anything.

Go to the local police station or sheriff's office, file a complaint; when they ask what proof you have, you tell the officer your story.

As for having a conversation...yes...you guys are brain dead and indoctrinated.

Do you really believe the US Army staged a raid in Germany to seize Dominion servers and lost 5 soldiers?
Do you really believe that North Korea printed ballots and sent them to Maine of all places?
Do you really believe that if the voting machines themselves could be manipulated....that the conspirators would risk running thousands of ballots through the machines in front of observers who swear they saw "someone" do it.?
Do you really believe that all of these affidavits were valid when most (if not all) name no one?
Good points, but it's not over on the proving front, so stay tuned. I gotta admit that the capturing of dominion servers over seas, and us losing people in the raid seems far fetched to me, so hopefully there will be some clarification on that one in all of this mess. Hey I'm open to the truth always, and if you people are right, and it can be proven then so be it, but I'm also not naive to dirty politician's being just as dirty as the one's they are attacking. Biden is no saint, and it could be that the Democrat's have voted themselves a worse leader than they think that we had in Trump. I know the Black's screwed up voting Biden, and I think that they know also, but it could be figured that because of his urgency to make his power supreme in this country, that he will bend over backwards to satisfy them and their causes. That's enough for them, otherwise just use Biden, because they know that he is compromised due to his racist past.

Hang on to the railings folks, because it's gonna get interesting for sure.

Bidens weakness will be a situation for this country, and his aiming to please no matter what is a compromise that we didn't need in the white house, so stay tuned for the ride America.

Because there was none OP.
All the state attorney generals and Barr are COMPLICIT. The State Legislaotrs in AZ, PA GA too. They hated President Trump. All there kowtowing and kissing up to the President was JUST CAMALFOGE. It was a MASSIVE DEEP STATE COSPIRACY to deny the Presadent the second term voters gave him!!!!

Because there was none OP.
All the state attorney generals and Barr are COMPLICIT. The State Legislaotrs in AZ, PA GA too. They hated President Trump. All there kowtowing and kissing up to the President was JUST CAMALFOGE. It was a MASSIVE DEEP STATE COSPIRACY to deny the Presadent the second term voters gave him!!!!
Everyone hates the boss, especially if the boss doesn't take no bullcrap, and especially when tasked with fixing all the things the employees/officials/politicians had broken, and of course doing it for the citizen's that voted him in for that.

No one likes to look as if they were inept or inadequate in their jobs, especially those who have been praised to the point that their heads became as big as the planet Jupiter over time. Trump loves taking the air out of the overblown ego's in the room, otherwise deflating those who thought they could just use their ego's to get by or keep up the status quo.

Investigations and arrests would certainly bolster the cases that the blob and his laughable legal team have made. Why didn't you believe Christine Blasey Ford? I didn't believe her because she didn't file a police report and said, at the time, that something that wasn't assault in 1976 or whenever it was doesn't become assault in 2016 or whenever she was trying to say how injured she was.

If you have some people getting arrested, that helps the case of fraud taking place. If you have multiple arrests in 6 states, that helps the case of widespread fraud. When there are no arrests for the FELONIES...one has to assume that the felonies didn't take place. Unlike, for example, drug use at Coachella--everybody knows its happening or prostitution in the New Orleans red light district. These are felonies that are being alleged...thousands of felonies.

You've got to name the names of whose committing them.
Because Democrats are cunning professionals at this.

How convenient. And when the judge that rules against you is a conservative you say they are a rino deep state globalist.

So only judges who agree with you and trump are good? Lol
I am no longer surprised liberal Democrats like you don't realize how dangerous the Deep State is.

How convenient. And when the judge that rules against you is a conservative you say they are a rino deep state globalist.

So only judges who agree with you and trump are good? Lol
I am no longer surprised liberal Democrats like you don't realize how dangerous the Deep State is.
Don't realize it, because the deep state is working in his favor. If it were any other way this cat would be going crazy.

Investigations and arrests would certainly bolster the cases that the blob and his laughable legal team have made. Why didn't you believe Christine Blasey Ford? I didn't believe her because she didn't file a police report and said, at the time, that something that wasn't assault in 1976 or whenever it was doesn't become assault in 2016 or whenever she was trying to say how injured she was.

If you have some people getting arrested, that helps the case of fraud taking place. If you have multiple arrests in 6 states, that helps the case of widespread fraud. When there are no arrests for the FELONIES...one has to assume that the felonies didn't take place. Unlike, for example, drug use at Coachella--everybody knows its happening or prostitution in the New Orleans red light district. These are felonies that are being alleged...thousands of felonies.

You've got to name the names of whose committing them.
Because Democrats are cunning professionals at this.

They're so cunning...they lost seats in the House and didn't re-take the Senate.

Diabolical!

Forum List

Back