Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

how would you know??

if a trump supporter is going up and down a long line and handing our anything of value it could lead to a person voting in their favor,,
Leftists do not understand the concept. Or, do not want to concede that handing out goodies
in a line at a polling place is a form of petty bribery.
Water on a hot day is not "goodies.

Jesus.

WTF is wrong with you?

Some asshole in a Trump hat walks up to me with free water when I'm parched ...I say thanks...drink it and vote Dem.

I posted the contents of the law...I highlighted the part that makes simply giving out water a crime.

If you're too stupid to be able to read it, that's on you

how would you know??

if a trump supporter is going up and down a long line and handing our anything of value it could lead to a person voting in their favor,,
Leftists do not understand the concept. Or, do not want to concede that handing out goodies
Water on a hot day is not "goodies.

Jesus.

WTF is wrong with you?

Some asshole in a Trump hat walks up to me with free water when I'm parched ...I say thanks...drink it and vote Dem.

I posted the contents of the law...I highlighted the part that makes simply giving out water a crime.

If you're too stupid to be able to read it, that's on you

its not always about what you think,,

its about stopping wrong doing by those with ill intent,,

Yeah they did...."....prohibit anyone except poll workers from handing out water to voters in line, and outlaw passing out food and water to voters within 150 feet of the building that serves as a poll, inside a polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line. Depending on the location, it is still possible for third-party groups to have food and water available — and it is possible for the lines to extend beyond 150 feet."

Reading your quote, water is illegal for anyone but poll workers. That, based on the reading, would appear to apply no matter the length of the line.

This entire effort will be shot down as 1st amendment violation + What happens if a poll is right next to a McDonald's?

how would you know??

When Biden handed out $2,000 Covid relief bribes for votes what was that?
I dunno.
(It was $1,400, BTW)
It was Trump who handed out $2000
So what was it when Trump did it?

how would you know??

When Biden handed out $2,000 Covid relief bribes for votes what was that?
I dunno.
(It was $1,400, BTW)

a government bribe,,,

I dunno.
(It was $1,400, BTW)
After the first one... It was wrong. I get why they did the first one... After that... I disagree with anyone who supports it. I'll take the money... But I don't think it should have been a option... It's just time to go back to work.

Yes, Xiden and the propagandist lied....and then one of their insurrectionist soldiers got arrested trying to storm the GA Capitol

Yes, Xiden and the propagandist lied....and then one of their insurrectionist soldiers got arrested trying to storm the GA Capitol
Wrong. You are the liars. It prohibits anyone from doing it, not just political groups, within the context. You are gullible liars.

Wrong. You are the liars. It prohibits anyone from doing it, not just political groups, within the context. You are gullible liars.
Show me the law then....
Why? I am not here to convince cultists of anything. Sorry. Believe your paid liars.
haha so you are just gonna fall for the propagandist and not actually educate yourself on the law?? Gotcha

Show me the law then....
Why? I am not here to convince cultists of anything. Sorry. Believe your paid liars.
haha so you are just gonna fall for the propagandist and not actually educate yourself on the law?? Gotcha

I know the law. I am not going to educate you, nor anyone else who is too lazy to read anything but a white wing cult blog.

Any person who…in respect of any election during the hours of voting…gives or provides, or causes to be given or provided, or shall pay, wholly or in part, for any meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision to or for any person, other than [poll workers and other voting officials], except any such meat, drink, tobacco, refreshment or provision having a retail value of less than one dollar, which is given or provided to any person in a polling place without any identification of the person or entity supplying such provisions, is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. N.Y. Elec. Law § 17-140

I take that back....NY is far more strict....

Show me the law then....

I know the law. I am not going to educate you, nor anyone else who is too lazy to read anything but a white wing cult blog.
you apparently don't...I don't even think you know where to find it! All you know is that some propagandist told you.

Forum List

Back