Why "Moderates" can kiss my ass

I say your stands is, "I don't have to think, I have principles", which is actually closer to the Bolshevik philosophy of everything being political, than anything liberals say!!!

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt???????? :D I can provide arguments for ALL my positions and do so all the time. I've never said everything is "political". Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

You said everything should be predicated on principles, not analysis of the particular situation, which could cause a deviation from those principles. I just assumed you were talking about political principles. :confused: After all, when you start getting dogmatic, it's often hard to stop, as the history of the 20th century shows.

Principles provide the framework within which analysis occurs. "Moderates" have neither principles nor analysis, they are like people in a cafeteria line, whimsically deciding on this, and a little of that, no wait better take this instead, hmmm that looks good.....

Principle doesn't imply being "dogmatic", it means your positions are mutually coherent and based on something more fundamental than capricious whim.

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt???????? :D I can provide arguments for ALL my positions and do so all the time. I've never said everything is "political". Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

You said everything should be predicated on principles, not analysis of the particular situation, which could cause a deviation from those principles. I just assumed you were talking about political principles. :confused: After all, when you start getting dogmatic, it's often hard to stop, as the history of the 20th century shows.

Principles provide the framework within which analysis occurs. "Moderates" have neither principles nor analysis, they are like people in a cafeteria line, whimsically deciding on this, and a little of that, no wait better take this instead, hmmm that looks good.....

Principle doesn't imply being "dogmatic", it means your positions are mutually coherent and based on something more fundamental than capricious whim.

That's arrogant!!! People's reasoned decisions aren't "capricious whim". That's the kind of thinking that's really dangerous to democracy, the idea that anyone that doesn't think like you is less deserving or evil. Once again, I refer you back to the history of the 20th Century.

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

bend over Frank.....where should i plant these two.... left side or right side?.....

Last edited:
"Moderate" is just code for "Yea i'm just too much of a Pussy to take a stand on anything."

so your saying you will take the Far Right Or Conservative/Republican position.....even though you may be against it?.....because guys like you will call you a pussy?.....thats BEING a Pussy.....a NON-Pussy will take the stand he believes wether its against the Fucking Party or not.......

Gawd Blass Simon Bolivar.

Enjoy your flag worshiping demise.

why dont you go and do the decent thing asshole....and buy your 17 year old girlfriend a fucking Lint Remover.....God knows she probobly needs it after your Sweaty Hairy fucking Carcass has been on the poor Girl....

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

Yes!

Let me add "Independents" too

YES!! Those that still exist, are cowardly and vanilla! Those politicians and "talking heads" that know better but are still saying it, are being only PC to keep their jobs. :cuckoo:

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

I take a stand on everything. I'm just not a brainwashed dipshit like you. :thup:

Ron Paul 2012

I'd like to see Paul win the nomination. He's not going to, but he'd upend the political calculus. Plus, it would be entertaining.

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

if thats your opinion of a Moderate....then you dont know what a Moderate is....dont listen to what the Far Right tell ya....oh wait....im sorry you cant.....

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

I'll assume the a*s kissin' line is burning a huge hole in cyberspace........~S~

So, we're only supposed to have just 1 view, with no chance of negotiation or compromise?

That's why we're in the mess we are now you fucking idiots........people like you voted for divided government.

A "moderate" is a person who, given a choice of eating food or poison, chooses to eat a little of both.

bull fucking shit....your another asshole who is programed by the Far Right....if you had a choice you would eat whatever the Far Right told you to eat...even if you knew it was poison.....

There is no third option

You have anger issues.

Thank God for moderates. It is the fringe on the left and the right that have the country on the edge of extinction. It is those who say, "Agree with me or you are wrong," who pushed the country's credit rating to be downgraded.

I don't. :) In all the decades I've been voting, I've never turned in a ballot that didn't have votes for both republicans and democrats and the occasional third party. I vote the person, not the party. And yeah, sometimes it's the lesser of evils from which I must choose. ;)

If the person is a Democrat, than he's a no-good lying scumbag criminal.

You can't be a member of the Nazi Party and be an ethical and honorable man. The same goes for the Democrat party. It's nothing more than an organized criminal gang.

when i see assholes like you on the Right and Dean on the left i know why i cant stand both parties..........

Kind of a silly post.

Social Security is not broke.

And I am in contol of my health.

And the deficit can be taken care of by repealing the Bush tax cuts and getting out of two useless wars.

Way off topic , but could not resist copying for historical/hunor value.

Chris's 'stats'
Thanked 900 Times in 666 Posts :evil:

Forum List

Back