Why "Moderates" can kiss my ass

The hysterical thing is, that people who define themselves as "Independent" vote lock-step for one party or the other... Usually with more adherence even then people who declare a party.

I don't. :) In all the decades I've been voting, I've never turned in a ballot that didn't have votes for both republicans and democrats and the occasional third party. I vote the person, not the party. And yeah, sometimes it's the lesser of evils from which I must choose. ;)

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

Yes!

Let me add "Independents" too
Actually it's you mindless drones on the extreme fringe who allow yourselves to be programmed by Fascists like your MessiahRushie who can't be trusted. You do not have a mind to think for yourselves, so you parrot the Fascist dogma fed to you by GOP hate radio.

In Fascism there are ONLY two sides, your side and the enemy.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

March 23, 2010
RUSH: Our enemy is now clearly defined. We know who they are and they are anybody with a D beside their name. There's no moderate Democrat. There's no pro-life Democrat. There's no Blue Dog, lap dog, hot dog, back dog Democrat. If it's a D, they are the enemy, and they need to be reacted to as such.

February 10, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

Last edited:
My beef today was going to be a thread starter butt i like this one better.

What singes my nose hair are these libs endless pre occupation with the republican candidates.

If they spent the same amount of time vetting their candidate, we wouldnt be so screwed as we are today.

Unless they wanted a complete failure in the first place.

Couldn't that be said on a 180 degree basis? If Conservatives vetted their candidates, we wouldn't be so screwed as we are today?

Oh.. I get it... it only matter when it's a "lib" doing it... partisan fuck.

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

It's only in your programmed mind that we Moderate/Independents are "luke warm".
I've posted often, how much I was against Obamacare but also how much I am against just the middle class and poor sacrificing regarding spending cuts with no sacrifice by those who have prospered the most in our economy.
Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but then I have a life and a job.

Well then you're just trying to have it both ways,which proves my point. Moderates are lukewarm and can't be trusted. I will never trust anyone who is so frightened to take a stand on anything. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

And you don't trust liberals, because they are trying to turn our country into a Communist nation.. so that means... you only trust people who think like you do.. which makes you a fucking paranoid nutjob... thanks for playing....

So, we're only supposed to have just 1 view, with no chance of negotiation or compromise?

That's why we're in the mess we are now you fucking idiots........people like you voted for divided government.

A "moderate" is a person who, given a choice of eating food or poison, chooses to eat a little of both.

And you don't trust liberals, because they are trying to turn our country into a Communist nation.. so that means... you only trust people who think like you do.. which makes you a fucking paranoid nutjob... thanks for playing....

Nope. It makes you rational and correct. Anyone who thinks two diametrically opposed solutions to a problem can both be correct is a moron.

BTW, you aren't any "moderate." You're a commie, but you're too stupid to know it. You get all 2nd hand by perusing websites like DailyKOS and Huffington Post.

Last edited:
Moderates pick our presidents.....always have, always will

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

It's only in your programmed mind that we Moderate/Independents are "luke warm".
I've posted often, how much I was against Obamacare but also how much I am against just the middle class and poor sacrificing regarding spending cuts with no sacrifice by those who have prospered the most in our economy.
Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but then I have a life and a job.

Well then you're just trying to have it both ways,which proves my point. Moderates are lukewarm and can't be trusted. I will never trust anyone who is so frightened to take a stand on anything. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

I'm a moderate and I'll take a stand on something:

If you were willing to let the government default because you refused to raise taxes on absolutely anything, you're a <beep>ing <beep>.

Is that enough of a stand?

(And that goes for those who refused to cut spending too.)

Last edited:
Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

Well done Frank!

Chase all the moderates out of the Smaller and Smaller Tent. That way, you'll never be in power. Unless you're planning a coup or something!

Best that ya'll be to yourselves.

:thup:

Outstanding.

I don't. :) In all the decades I've been voting, I've never turned in a ballot that didn't have votes for both republicans and democrats and the occasional third party. I vote the person, not the party. And yeah, sometimes it's the lesser of evils from which I must choose. ;)

If the person is a Democrat, than he's a no-good lying scumbag criminal.

You can't be a member of the Nazi Party and be an ethical and honorable man. The same goes for the Democrat party. It's nothing more than an organized criminal gang.

Moderates pick our presidents.....always have, always will

I think the problem is that you define "Moderate" too broadly.

I will agree, presidential elections are decided not by the 40-45% who always vote for one party or the other. They are decided by that 10-20% who are non-aligned and vote based on how they feel about the economy or who they'd like to have a beer with or who they connect more to on an emotional level.

(and frankly, if an Obama/Perry race comes down to ANY of those three factors, The Community Organizer is Toast.)

That's not "moderation". That's "I don't usually spend a lot of time thinking about politics unless it's about to drop on my house and foul up my life!"

I do think both parties are held captive to their extremes because of the system we have. The districts are drawn in such a way that only about 100 seats of 425 are in play, the rest are reliably one way or the other.

But to try to claim there is a "great moderate movement" and all Obama has to do is fool them again to get back in the White House is a bit naive.

Nope. It makes you rational and correct. Anyone who thinks to diametrically opposed solutions to a problem can both be correct is a moron.

BTW, you aren't any "moderate." You're a commie, but you're too stupid to know it. You get all 2nd hand by perusing websites like DailyKOS and Huffington Post.

Never said I was a moderate... are only moderates allowed to post on this thread according to all powerful you? I'll tell you what... you search through ALL my posts. If you can find One quote from huffpo or KOS.... I'll eat your sweatsocks.

Aww gee, I'm both a moderate and independent so I'm real bad person, huh. NOT.

Well, I've voted in every election, local, state and national since l976 and Presidential election since l962. What's more I have some influence.

So my ballot will again be cast for the person/party that best represents me, which of late has not been Democrate or Republican.

Wonder if there will be someone named Mohammed or Singh or Wan Hung Loow on this seasons voting cards.

Last edited:
poor baby. you know there ARE alternatives other than one lunatic extreme or the other.

hopefully, people who think like you will be more and more marginalized so the grown ups can get things straightened out.

You mean like your Liberal "grown ups" who couldn't even pass a budget in over 2 years, Dear?

poor baby...

like i said.

the people i've voted for have done pretty well... both dem and repub... they never tried to shut down the government. it's all you people who've sworn allegiance to grover norquist over this country who want to starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub.

Obama and the Dems never tried to shut down the Government? Is that your final answer?

There is no third option

I'm a conservative. Pretty strong conservative. But the "right" has become so extreme that nowadays I look like a moderate.

Forum List

Back