Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!

It's ok if you want to be nice to other people regardless.
It's not ok, when you force me to go along with your being nice to other people regardless.

No, but it does make sense to make you go along, because honestly, if left to folks like you, we'd be having riots in the streets.

I'd personally like to see every able bodied person have a renumertative job. And we'd have that, if we didn't have idiotic trade policies and sufficiently funded infrastructure.

But, hells bells, people who have jobs can barely make ends meet these days. Which is why everyone has two jobs that don't pay the rent.

"Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!"

The nationwide polls are proving that more voters like him that don't. And that includes Ohio.

[Howling at the Avi...I love Elvira.....]

Joe simply can't stand that Romney won't stand still long enough for people to solidify his image as a robot.

Even Whoopie had to go after his wife to make the image stick.

The View should be titled "The View through four bellybuttons".

Actually, Romney still comes off as weird and creepy. He doesn't need to stand still for that.

All he has to do is keep saying strange shit about killing Big Bird and Women in Binders.

"Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!"

The nationwide polls are proving that more voters like him that don't. And that includes Ohio.

[Howling at the Avi...I love Elvira.....]

Joe simply can't stand that Romney won't stand still long enough for people to solidify his image as a robot.

Even Whoopie had to go after his wife to make the image stick.

The View should be titled "The View through four bellybuttons".

Actually, Romney still comes off as weird and creepy. He doesn't need to stand still for that.

All he has to do is keep saying strange shit about killing Big Bird and Women in Binders.

actually.......Big Bird and Women in Binders is about ALL that Obama has to campaign on.....:rolleyes:

[

what do you think workers comp is for.......? and putting up with them for two years is a whole lot more than 6 months out of work....there's a line between being decent and just stupid...

you would not have been "heartless" to not allow them to work you over with sob stories till the spigot went dry.....they saw you coming and you paid for it.....SUCKAH!

PS: this of course is just how most of the liberal programs wind up doing.....taking the American taxpayers for suckers....

She wasn't entitled to worker's comp because the thing that took her off the job was Epislepsy.

She was one of the non-union workers who replaced the union guys at the Chicago Trib in the 1980's. But once her Epislepsy caused some problems, she couldn't work until they retrained her to work on the computer in customer service.

Incidently she did pay me back most of what she owed me, eventually.

But thanks again for showing what is wrong with the modern GOP. It has not heart, no courage and no brain.

Wizard-of-Oz-Cast.-10125.jpg

If I acted like a Republican, I'd have thrown this woman out on her can two years earlier when she couldn't pay the rent.

And controlled her vagina, then sold her to the Chinese to profit the military industrial complex, big oil and the banking industry.

Bet the house was on Main Street.

The ironic thing is, you don't get that is exactly what your party is about now...
and why I left it.

I am an Indy. Looks like the Repubs have replaced you and then some this go round.

And controlled her vagina, then sold her to the Chinese to profit the military industrial complex, big oil and the banking industry.

Bet the house was on Main Street.

The ironic thing is, you don't get that is exactly what your party is about now...
and why I left it.

I am an Indy. Looks like the Repubs have replaced you and then some this go round.

Not really.

Romney might get more votes than McCain did because of population growth... But Obama will get more votes than he did in 2008 as well.

[

what do you think workers comp is for.......? and putting up with them for two years is a whole lot more than 6 months out of work....there's a line between being decent and just stupid...

you would not have been "heartless" to not allow them to work you over with sob stories till the spigot went dry.....they saw you coming and you paid for it.....SUCKAH!

PS: this of course is just how most of the liberal programs wind up doing.....taking the American taxpayers for suckers....

She wasn't entitled to worker's comp because the thing that took her off the job was Epislepsy.

She was one of the non-union workers who replaced the union guys at the Chicago Trib in the 1980's. But once her Epislepsy caused some problems, she couldn't work until they retrained her to work on the computer in customer service.

But thanks again for showing what is wrong with the modern GOP. It has not heart, no courage and no brain.

how did a dedicated leftist like you manage to have enough money to support her........?
i'da thought you would have already paid your "fair share"....leaving just enough to support yourself and your own family....?

[

You look good in gingham joe.

and why I left it.

Not really.

Romney might get more votes than McCain did because of population growth... But Obama will get more votes than he did in 2008 as well.

Yes gotta be population growth or altitude.

how did a dedicated leftist like you manage to have enough money to support her........?
i'da thought you would have already paid your "fair share"....leaving just enough to support yourself and your own family....?

Until about four years ago, I was probably to the right of you. Just not as much of a heartless asshole.

Then my Romney-loving boss showed me the "True Meaning of Christmas". He fired everyone who worked for him for six years in order to hire people who'd work for less.

To the point, I always leave a little wiggle room in my finances. What I was making at the time was good money. Again, it was the good old days when Clinton was in charge. And to think at the time, my biggest concern was whether he lied about a blow job.

Not really.

Like I said, Romney's going to lose and lose badly...

And all you wingnuts will claim it was because he wasn't a "real conservative", whatever the hell that means these days.

Not really.

Like I said, Romney's going to lose and lose badly...

And all you wingnuts will claim it was because he wasn't a "real conservative", whatever the hell that means these days.

What is your primary indicator ?

Being likable or otherwise is purely a personal and subjective feeling.

My feeling is one of dislike for Obama, he is so full of meaningless cliches that he sounds like a used car salesman in my opinion.

Eh, the right had 8 long years to build up a thick skin to all of the name calling towards President Bush...just like being called a racist lost it's punch a long time ago, the childish antics towards Romney just make me want to pat the libs heads and say, "There there now...have another cookie and take a nap.":D

Forum List

Back