Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!

Or we don't consider that what consenting adults do in their bedroom to really matter.

Until they lie about under oath.

That question never should have been asked. That case never should have gotten to a court. (In fact, the judge DID throw it out without merit.)

But let's concede. He lied about something under oath.

People do that every day in court. Our whole system is based on bending the truth into whatever shape we want it to take.

I kind of think Clinton had no one to blame but himself. He embraced the radical feminist agenda that made Human Resources the PC Police of the workplace.

That said, what Starr did was an overreation, what Gingrich did was an overreaction.

I'd love to have Clinton's economy back. I'd love to have the fact he kept the country at peace for 8 years back. He can lie about blow jobs all day, and I really wouldn't care.

People do that every day in court. Our whole system is based on bending the truth into whatever shape we want it to take.

Yes in Chicago and your moral compass.

Not at all.

And I know how you hate it when I remind you I've done some real living, but here you go.

When I sold my property in 2000, I had a problem with getting rid of the current tenants, who did not move out when they were supposed to. I really wanted to give a complete accounting of what was said, and my lawyer talked me through what my answers were SUPPOSED to be. Not technically lying but not entirely the truth, either.

Didn't come to that, by the time it got to the court, the jerk had moved out. But you get the idea. That's how the system works. You don't tell "the truth", you tell the story most favorable to you.

Now, the question he "lied" about was did he have a relationship with Lewinsky, which really had nothing to do with whether he harrassed Paula Jones. it wasn't a relevent question, and the judge threw out the case.

What Clinton was not allowed to do in that court was to ask similiarly probing questions about Paula Jones and her personal life.

Jones herself has admitted she got used by people who wanted to get the president politically. It was an abuse of the civil court system.

Or we don't consider that what consenting adults do in their bedroom to really matter.

Until they lie about under oath.

Particularly when they're being investigated for sexual assault.

Except he wasn't being "investigated for sexual assault".

He was being sued for sexual harrassment. But the woman had no case, as she could not prove that the incident had any effect on her professional standing.

The left cannot like him.

He is a good family man, a great philanthropist, a successful business man...and he is well educated.

He is everything they aren't...he is the anti-left.

He went through Harvard Law and Business School concurrently....which makes him far more intelligent than Barak the Magic Community Organizer.

Yes in Chicago and your moral compass.

Not at all.

And I know how you hate it when I remind you I've done some real living, but here you go.

When I sold my property in 2000, I had a problem with getting rid of the current tenants, who did not move out when they were supposed to. I really wanted to give a complete accounting of what was said, and my lawyer talked me through what my answers were SUPPOSED to be. Not technically lying but not entirely the truth, either.

Didn't come to that, by the time it got to the court, the jerk had moved out. But you get the idea. That's how the system works. You don't tell "the truth", you tell the story most favorable to you.

Now, the question he "lied" about was did he have a relationship with Lewinsky, which really had nothing to do with whether he harrassed Paula Jones. it wasn't a relevent question, and the judge threw out the case.

What Clinton was not allowed to do in that court was to ask similiarly probing questions about Paula Jones and her personal life.

Jones herself has admitted she got used by people who wanted to get the president politically. It was an abuse of the civil court system.

Lefties don't tell the truth, this is true. You are innately dishonest and foul.

you can't help it, as this post shows. You think it's the way to be.

Mitt Romney is a full fledged member of the elite monied class. The same monied elite class that people like Trump and Ryan believe they belong to, and as such, they act and have expectations as do the monied elites of the world. They try to come off as regular people, but in their way they let us know our place.
I can't remember when America had a monied elite for president, some of our rich presidents were elitists in other ways. Bush didn't cut it. FDR, was perhaps our last with money but the elite considered him a traitor to his class.
Try as he might Romney cannot hide his monied-eliteism nor can his wife and probably not his kids, they are all special because of their money and they make some Americans feel uncomfortable in their inferior positions.

why people really don't like Romney...

Self-entitled douchebag with contempt for working people.

Weird religion started by child molesting con-artists.

Says weird, stupid stuff all the time.

Panders to the craziest elements of the right wing.

Flip-flops, lies and otherwise tries to pretend he didn't say what he just said.

Yeah, he is an opportunist and a panderer, he's also a liar and has given America no reason they should give that job to him.

Btw, have you ever seen that dork walk? It's like he is in pain from the waist down. What is wrong with that douche.

Lefties don't tell the truth, this is true. You are innately dishonest and foul.

Not at all.

If I acted like a Republican, I'd have thrown this woman out on her can two years earlier when she couldn't pay the rent. Or I would have raised her rent when she let her no-account brother move in with her. (He was the one I had to sue to get out of my apartment.) Instead, I made every accommedation to help these people, and they STILL ended up screwing me.

So how many landlords have you cheated, food pantry lady?

If I acted like a Republican, I'd have thrown this woman out on her can two years earlier when she couldn't pay the rent.

And controlled her vagina, then sold her to the Chinese to profit the military industrial complex, big oil and the banking industry.

Bet the house was on Main Street.

Not at all.

If I acted like a Republican, I'd have thrown this woman out on her can two years earlier when she couldn't pay the rent. Or I would have raised her rent when she let her no-account brother move in with her. (He was the one I had to sue to get out of my apartment.) Instead, I made every accommedation to help these people, and they STILL ended up screwing me.

you sound like a stupid bleeding heart liberal who has no spine for a backbone....allowing others to walk over you like that does no good for you OR for her......this was obviously proven when they screwed you over anyway after your being far too nice for far too long...you are what's called a SUCKER....

reminds me of a certain prez....

If I acted like a Republican, I'd have thrown this woman out on her can two years earlier when she couldn't pay the rent.

And controlled her vagina, then sold her to the Chinese to profit the military industrial complex, big oil and the banking industry.

Bet the house was on Main Street.

The ironic thing is, you don't get that is exactly what your party is about now...
and why I left it.

Not at all.

you sound like a stupid bleeding heart liberal who has no spine for a backbone....allowing others to walk over you like that does no good for you OR for her......this was obviously proven when they screwed you over anyway after your being far too nice for far too long...you are what's called a SUCKER....

Well, I call it being a decent human being.

I mean, yeah, I could have thrown her out after she had that workplace injury and she couldn't work for six months.

There was also the time I had to step in to keep her daughter's boyfriend from beating up her ex-husband who had bitten off more than he could chew.

But I could have been a heartless bastard, you are right.

Not seeing what good that does for anyone...

And sadly, this is what is wrong with the GOP today.

It watches "It's a Wonderful Life" and thinks Mr. Potter is the hero.

Not at all.

I mean, yeah, I could have thrown her out after she had that workplace injury and she couldn't work for six months.

There was also the time I had to step in to keep her daughter's boyfriend from beating up her ex-husband who had bitten off more than he could chew.

It's ok if you want to be nice to other people regardless.
It's not ok, when you force me to go along with your being nice to other people regardless.

Not at all.

what do you think workers comp is for.......? and putting up with them for two years is a whole lot more than 6 months out of work....there's a line between being decent and just stupid...

you would not have been "heartless" to not allow them to work you over with sob stories till the spigot went dry.....they saw you coming and you paid for it.....SUCKAH!

PS: this of course is just how most of the liberal programs wind up doing.....taking the American taxpayers for suckers....

Last edited:
Why is obama so unlikeable?

For first time, Romney's favorability rating tops Obama's | WashingtonExaminer.com

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has finally cleared what many aides have long seen as his biggest hurdle: A majority of voters now like him.

According to multiple polls, Romney's favorability rating has surged since the Republican National Convention and in most he equals or bests President Obama's favorables.

"Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!"

The nationwide polls are proving that more voters like him that don't. And that includes Ohio.

[Howling at the Avi...I love Elvira.....]

Joe simply can't stand that Romney won't stand still long enough for people to solidify his image as a robot.

Even Whoopie had to go after his wife to make the image stick.

The View should be titled "The View through four bellybuttons".

Thank God after November 6th we won't have to see Mitt Romney the thief anymore.

Forum List

Back