Why millions of Americans will provide a landslide victory for America!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally...
This is just one of dozens of examples of how "Cowards for Trump" like me will be making our voices
heard behind the curtain.
I for safety sake mailed my vote for Trump because frankly like millions of others I'm afraid to voice my
choice for Trump via bumper stickers,etc. because the childish uninformed people like the above as well
as the totally 100% biased MSM that hate America, hate "LEGAL immigrants", hate capitalism and above all HATE Trump!
Consequently with all these forces stacked against Trump for example I watched CBS Sunday Morning earlier and a piece negative about Trump and positive for Hillary played Trump's comments about building the wall, about keeping law breaking killers out of our country. CBS played over and over that Trump and people like me don't like IMMIGRANTS! WRONG!!@!! America is EXCEPTIONAL because we are based on "LEGAL" immigrants like Trump's wife, my daughter-in-law and 40 million "LEGAL immigrants" who have
done it obviously THE HARD WAY... i.e. following the LAW! So why in the hell are we encouraging as Hillary will do MORE people to break the laws by coming ILLEGALLY?
Trump and millions like me know America is exceptional and that exceptionality is almost all due to "LEGAL Immigrants". But ask any person who depends on the MSM for perceptions of Trump and supporters like me? We are "anti-immigrant" and that has stuck! So wrong.

So with all the phony hatred of Trump. All the erroneous flat out lies about Trump. We "Cowards for Trump" will show America our true desire to make America Great...Again...By a Landslide!

I've been voting for many years and I have never seen such a blatant all out assault on a candidate from a sitting President, his wife, the media and ranking members of his own party. I hope your right but Democrats know every dirty trick in the book and will be pulling out all the stops. Remember how Obamacare became law? Yeah like that, only a lot more.

I've been voting for many years and I have never seen such a blatant all out assault on a candidate from a sitting President, his wife, the media and ranking members of his own party. I hope your right but Democrats know every dirty trick in the book and will be pulling out all the stops. Remember how Obamacare became law? Yeah like that, only a lot more.

Remember how Obamacare became law?

Yeah, I do, it was a plan rolled out from the Heritage Foundation.

This is just one of dozens of examples of how "Cowards for Trump" like me will be making our voices
I for safety sake mailed my vote for Trump because frankly like millions of others I'm afraid to voice my
choice for Trump via bumper stickers,etc. because the childish uninformed people like the above as well
as the totally 100% biased MSM that hate America, hate "LEGAL immigrants", hate capitalism and above all HATE Trump!
Consequently with all these forces stacked against Trump for example I watched CBS Sunday Morning earlier and a piece negative about Trump and positive for Hillary played Trump's comments about building the wall, about keeping law breaking killers out of our country. CBS played over and over that Trump and people like me don't like IMMIGRANTS! WRONG!!@!! America is EXCEPTIONAL because we are based on "LEGAL" immigrants like Trump's wife, my daughter-in-law and 40 million "LEGAL immigrants" who have
done it obviously THE HARD WAY... i.e. following the LAW! So why in the hell are we encouraging as Hillary will do MORE people to break the laws by coming ILLEGALLY?
Trump and millions like me know America is exceptional and that exceptionality is almost all due to "LEGAL Immigrants". But ask any person who depends on the MSM for perceptions of Trump and supporters like me? We are "anti-immigrant" and that has stuck! So wrong.

So with all the phony hatred of Trump. All the erroneous flat out lies about Trump. We "Cowards for Trump" will show America our true desire to make America Great...Again...By a Landslide!
i think you made an awesome choice, one for which you and your family should be very proud.

there are no cowards for Trump. that what makes this election so special, one to tell the grandkids about. :)

I hope that my characterization of "Cowards for Trump:" is to provide awareness that IN spite of the extreme biased news media regarding Trump and especially
Trump supporters, (see where Trump headquarters in NC firebombed?...) there will be 75 or more million votes for Trump and in the electoral states especially PA,FL, and yes NY.. that will be for Trump. A landslide !

I remember how the democrats changed the locks on the congress conference rooms so the republicans couldn't get in.....:lol:

Good! Don't show up on election day. When we steal the election we will say, "see, no one showed up for trump.

Meanwhile those absentee ballots have to be tossed out. Sorry, hanging Chad's.

My friend, I wish you were right.

Is it an attack if what they are saying is true? Trump is a pig, and the media has an obligation to say that.

It became law because it depended on as Gruber said" the stupidity of the American voter"!!!

So to all you non-stupid people that are concerned about Trump... consider this:
YOU KNOW what you are getting with Trump! He WAS a democrat...like Reagan. HE IS NOT A LAWYER...like Reagan. HE doesn't have the GOP hierarchy for him ....like Reagan. So don't be concerned. Behind the curtain pull the lever for the truly only person that KNOWS how political favors work...remember he paid millions for his favors... and vote for Trump.

Last edited:

actually it was a pity vote that passed in order to give the woman killer kennedy a win on something he had been trying to do for the last 40 years.
Had kennedy not died, the ACA would still be in congress being discussed.

We "Cowards for Trump" will show America our true desire to make America Great...Again...By a Landslide!
You're living in a fantasy world. The Dems have put up one of the weakest candidates possible and still Trump will lose and it will be 100% on him.

Further proof that "Cowards for Trump" will make this a landslide election! People as I have pointed out are afraid to say the will vote for Trump because they've seen articles like this!!!

If you’ve noticed fewer political lawn signs and bumper stickers during this election cycle, fear could be the reason why.

As Nov. 8 approaches, fewer people than usual are displaying their political affiliation via signs or stickers because tensions are running so high. Residents in Dedham said they understand why people are hesitant to make their political views public.

“Maybe because people are afraid to let people know who they’re voting for,” one Dedham resident told WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Carl Stevens. “You don’t see too many signs for either. Maybe people are afraid to get labeled.”

People don’t want to be labeled, others in Dedham said, because the result could be vandalism or even violence.

Some said they would worry about their car getting destroyed if they attached a political bumper sticker. Others said they’d be afraid of violence if they advertised support for Donald Trump because many in Massachusetts vote Democrat.
Fear May Be Behind Fewer Political Signs And Stickers This Election Year

They don't want this to happen to them!!!

trumpcardestroyed.png

In a closed-door session after midnight. Part of Obama's "transparent presidency".
Fuckin lying piece of shit.

In a closed-door session after midnight. Part of Obama's "transparent presidency".
Fuckin lying piece of shit.

Go do your homework pard, seriously.

Forum List

Back