Why Merrick Garland Must Appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate the Bidens

This won't happen. Dems aren't about accountablity. He will go on with his life, smoking crack, dropping the n-word, funneling foriegn dollars into his family's bank accounts....and nobody will say a word

It is now clear, after the appointment of new attorney general, Merrick Garland, that he must, not may, appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden in public corruption matters that may substantially involve his father.
What public corruption matters? Hunter is not and was not in public office.
What a dimwitted communist shill this poster is!

"I held a top-secret clearance from the NSA and the DOE. I served this country for four years in one of the most elite environments in the world, and to have a congressman out there speaking about Russian disinformation or Joe Biden at a public debate referencing Russian disinformation, when he knows he sat face to face with me, to say that and associate that with my name is absolutely disgusting to me," Bobulinski said.

This won't happen. Dems aren't about accountablity. He will go on with his life, smoking crack, dropping the n-word, funneling foriegn dollars into his family's bank accounts....and nobody will say a word
Exactly.
I the media doesn't ask questions, there is no story.
Works well in North Korea.

It is now clear, after the appointment of new attorney general, Merrick Garland, that he must, not may, appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden in public corruption matters that may substantially involve his father.

This is especially clear now that it is known, contrary to his fervent denials, that Joe Biden met with Hunter’s corrupt Ukrainian and Russian clients at least once at Café Milano in Washington, D.C. There are likely more meetings, but once is enough. He also met at length in the White House with Hunter’s partner, Devon Archer, as the two were pitching their services to the corrupt Burisma Holdings, as it was being targeted by a joint UK/US task force. As a result, they scored a deal in which they each received $1 million annually in fees, plus other lobbying and legal fees. More strikingly, an email from Hunter on his laptop states without ambiguity he was paying his father half of his fees. He need do that, of course, only if Joe was in on the game.

Why, you may ask, would this Special Counsel appointment be required if former Attorney General William Barr, clearly on the other side of the political fence, determined that such an appointment was not appropriate? That question answers itself. Barr had no “political connection” with either Biden, and therefore the Special Counsel statute, 28 C.F.R. §600.1, would not apply.

However, there can be no doubt but that Garland has a clear political connection to President Joe Biden. Garland was nominated to the Supreme Court by the Obama/Biden administration. The more obvious, inarguable connection is Biden’s appointment of Garland as attorney general.

The applicable statute requires the appointment of a Special Counsel if there is a conflict of interest:

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Not holding my breath. Garland will say, as he did so many times during his confirmation: “I am not familiar with this case, It all happened before I became AG. See nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Case closed.”

Chris Wray should also investiga....LololOLoLololoLOOLOoloOOLolOLLOL:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

SHOULD... but cold day in hell will. Garland is a good little hyper radical leftist shit stain trooper.
I agree. Hope no one is holding their breath for that investigation cause Garland will never investigate the Bidens.

"I held a top-secret clearance from the NSA and the DOE. I served this country for four years in one of the most elite environments in the world, and to have a congressman out there speaking about Russian disinformation or Joe Biden at a public debate referencing Russian disinformation, when he knows he sat face to face with me, to say that and associate that with my name is absolutely disgusting to me," Bobulinski said.
How fantastical that poster is.

How insane is this communist shill.....but his entertainment value is significant as to showing just how fanatical these subversive are!...ROTFLMFAO

How insane is this communist shill.....but his entertainment value is significant as to showing just how fanatical these subversive are!...ROTFLMFAO
How literally incredible, that poster is.

How literally incredible, that poster is.
Either it is bullshit or complete insanity that runs in this communists mind...I go with the second choice!

This is especially clear now that it is known, contrary to his fervent denials, that Joe Biden met with Hunter’s corrupt Ukrainian and Russian clients at least once at Café Milano in Washington, D.C. There are likely more meetings, but once is enough. He also met at length in the White House with Hunter’s partner, Devon Archer, as the two were pitching their services to the corrupt Burisma Holdings, as it was being targeted by a joint UK/US task force. As a result, they scored a deal in which they each received $1 million annually in fees, plus other lobbying and legal fees. More strikingly, an email from Hunter on his laptop states without ambiguity he was paying his father half of his fees. He need do that, of course, only if Joe was in on the game.

Why, you may ask, would this Special Counsel appointment be required if former Attorney General William Barr, clearly on the other side of the political fence, determined that such an appointment was not appropriate? That question answers itself. Barr had no “political connection” with either Biden, and therefore the Special Counsel statute, 28 C.F.R. §600.1, would not apply.

However, there can be no doubt but that Garland has a clear political connection to President Joe Biden. Garland was nominated to the Supreme Court by the Obama/Biden administration. The more obvious, inarguable connection is Biden’s appointment of Garland as attorney general.

The applicable statute requires the appointment of a Special Counsel if there is a conflict of interest:

Not holding my breath. Garland will say, as he did so many times during his confirmation: “I am not familiar with this case, It all happened before I became AG. See nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Case closed.”
You can't investigate people over fake, made-up crap.

Next.
FBI>RUSSIA>TRUMP

SO easy proving either you are an idiot or you LIE...I go with the second choice, BUT WE all know you are an idiot!

Next.
There are to many Prog lifetime politicians who have the weight of the world on them and must be "honored to serve us". At every level of government both elected and non elected. That means there are a lot who are not clean.

SHOULD... but cold day in hell will. Garland is a good little hyper radical leftist shit stain trooper.

That is why homO tried to put homo Garland on the scotus...

Next.
FBI>RUSSIA>TRUMP

SO easy proving either you are an idiot or you LIE...I go with the second choice, BUT WE all know you are an idiot!
That's not fake or made up. Sorry for your luck.

This obsession with Hunter Biden is maybe the most hypocritical thing the right has ever done after the brazen nepotism of Trump and his hellspawn psycho kids.
Just one of the Trump kids has done more for the people of this country than The Finger Raping 40 Year Failure and his entire family has.

This is a joke, right?

Of course it is. The idea that the left would actually police themselves is hilarious.

Given that only 3 members of Democratic Administrations have been indicted, arrested or charged with any crime or corruption since Carter was in power, it appears Democrats have been very effective at policing themselves.

Ken Starr investigated the Clinton administration for 6 1/2 years and the only crime he found within the administration was a lie about a consensual blow job.

Given that more than 300 charges have been filed against members of Republican administrations starting with Richard Nixon, and no Republican administration has been free of any corruption charges, it would appear that it is Republicans who need to be more affective that policing themselves and ending the swamp.

It is Republicans that need to clean up their act, clean the criminals out of their midst and start delivering honest government. Just look at the number of people currently under investigation for serious crimes from the Trump administration. Sexual abuse of children, insider trading by Senators.

Then there’s the lot large number of cabinet members Trump cabinet members who quit or were fired for fiscal malfeasance, inappropriate relationships with lobbyists, and general sleaze. Trump ran the most corrupt administration in recent history.

This obsession with Hunter Biden is maybe the most hypocritical thing the right has ever done after the brazen nepotism of Trump and his hellspawn psycho kids.
Just one of the Trump kids has done more for the people of this country than The Finger Raping 40 Year Failure and his entire family has.

Trump is more of a pussy grabbing, woman beating, rapist failure, but his kids are just as dishonest and corrupt as he is and none of them have done anything for the American people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back