Why many were duped that Xiden was a moderate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here’s a Video of Joe Biden Sounding a Lot Like Trump | Vanity Fair

Here is a video of Chairman Xiden in 2006 railing against a border that needed a wall.

And this is what he said

“But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high—unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and—and you will not like this, and—punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing.”
“Now, I know I'm not supposed to say it that bluntly, but they're the facts, they're the facts. And so everything else we do is in between here. Everything else we do is at the margins. And the reason why I add that parenthetically, why I believe the fence is needed does not have anything to do with immigration as much as drugs” ... “And let me tell you something folks, people are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin and it's all coming up through corrupt Mexico ...”
So what changed I wonder? Must have been the radical party he is united with. For you see, people like Chairman Xiden don't have souls, they just have a button to push to tow the party line, whatever that may be and however radical it may become.

Here is a video of Chairman Xiden in 2006 railing against a border that needed a wall.

And this is what he said

“But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high—unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and—and you will not like this, and—punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing.”
“Now, I know I'm not supposed to say it that bluntly, but they're the facts, they're the facts. And so everything else we do is in between here. Everything else we do is at the margins. And the reason why I add that parenthetically, why I believe the fence is needed does not have anything to do with immigration as much as drugs” ... “And let me tell you something folks, people are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin and it's all coming up through corrupt Mexico ...”
So what changed I wonder? Must have been the radical party he is united with. For you see, people like Chairman Xiden don't have souls, they just have a button to push to tow the party line, whatever that may be and however radical it may become.
Liberals have no common sense and cannot think for themselves.

And this is what he said

Liberals have no common sense and cannot think for themselves.
The media and academia think for them. Then they just nod and smile.

Sheep do a better job thinking for themselves.

1616099188969.png

Speaking of dupes, we've got a pack of 'em here, al whimpering their cult conspiracy theories about Biden being tied to China. It's openly insane, but their cult orders them to repeat the insane things, so they all repeat the insane things. None of them dares go against their cult.

This thread is a fine example. The OP wasn't that bad -- it just demonstrated how Biden has evolved over the years., and the poster wasn't smart enough to understand how that's a _good_ thing. The responses were just butthurt cult talking points.

And this is what he said

High speed culture change. You go from a country with a vibrant middle class to a third world country where homelessness runs rampant, hunger becomes commonplace and people are more concerned with where their next meal is coming from than who is calling the shots. We are on the very brink of this scenario right this minute and China is wringing their hands in joy. They can see the US, Russia, Europe and the Middle East becoming their satellites. RIP America.

And this is what he said

Biden is a dottering old fool

someone is running the country but it aint Old Joe

Biden is the corporate establishment. He is whatever he needs to be.

Speaking of dupes, we've got a pack of 'em here, al whimpering their cult conspiracy theories about Biden being tied to China. It's openly insane, but their cult orders them to repeat the insane things, so they all repeat the insane things. None of them dares go against their cult.

This thread is a fine example. The OP wasn't that bad -- it just demonstrated how Biden has evolved over the years., and the poster wasn't smart enough to understand how that's a _good_ thing. The responses were just butthurt cult talking points.
You're feeling your toes stepped on.

But you lack the self-awareness to ask yourself why. You just screech NO U!! like you always do.

is he a moderate or not?....

Moderates are generally understood to be the greatest single threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

Moderates are historically complicit with all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party of one in D.C.

End of the day, you're either working toward the cause of Individual liberty or you're working against it.

Pick a side. There is no in-between.

Last edited:
Moderates are generally understood to be the greatest single threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today.

Moderates are historically complicit with all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party of one in D.C.

End of the day, you're either working toward the cause of Individual liberty or you're working against it.

Pick a side. There is no in-between.
your wrong....die hard party people are the greatest single threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today......both parties suck big time...

Forum List

Back