President Putin challenges Mr Biden to live televised debate

I want to see them bear wrestle.

All the Republicans and Trumpers here would root for Putin because they're un-American.

1616099676779.png

They better get the Xiden CGI machine working correctly before this happens.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Putin isn't serious, but he is making the serious point that Biden is in not in a mental condition to debate ANYONE.

Then why did he easily whup Trump several times?

Oh, that's right. In your cult's alternate reality, that didn't happen. Never mind.

He will soon be replaced by Harris, however.

And all of your cult's predictions have been so accurate up to now, so everyone should believe that one too.

All the Republicans and Trumpers here would root for Putin because they're un-American.
All the demonRATS and commies here would root for Putin because they're un-American.

Putin isn't serious, but he is making the serious point that Biden is in not in a mental condition to debate ANYONE.

Then, we're in for a world of hurt.
you cant tell retarded demonRATS hes not serious.... my GOD, go inject yourself w/lysol.....

Dickhead. We're "nationalistic."

Any leader who loves his country is doing what real leaders do. Unlike that stuttering fuck, Joe Biden, who hates America. He couldn't lead a pack of Chihuahua dogs down the street on leashes without being a stumblefuck and getting tangled up in them.

Oh, that's right. In your cult's alternate reality, that didn't happen. Never mind.

And all of your cult's predictions have been so accurate up to now, so everyone should believe that one too.
Joe would never debate Putin. He knows not even the western press could spin it in his favor, no matter how hard they’d try. Plus Putin knows Joe will never debate him, so it’s hollow challenge.

Then, we're in for a world of hurt.

Not necessarily.

Maybe a President Harris would have the guts to occasionally stand up to the extremists who are currently manipulating their figurehead.

because of idiots like you--DUH...morons listening to a moron

Forum List

Back