Why is Trump endangering the nation?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President-elect Joe Biden on Monday slammed Donald Trump's administration for not co-operating with the transition process, specifically singling out the Pentagon for 'obstruction.'

'Right now we just aren't getting the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas,' he said during brief remarks in Wilmington, Del., after a briefing with his national security team.

'It's nothing short in my view of irresponsibility,' he noted.

The nation faces many crises in the coming months but Trump is playing politics with the nation's national security by keeping the incoming Biden Administration in the dark. Why do so many "Conservatives" remain silent while Trump plays roulette with our security?

I mean you would think "Conservatives" would at least make a squeak about keeping an incoming Administration informed of national security issues.

But should we be surprised?

"Conservatives" have shown little backbone with Trump.

Trump has remained silent as the Covid virus runs rampant and says nothing about the Russian the cyber-attack on this nation.

For Trump and Trumpers, Trump comes first; US national security last.

It has been that way since the beginning of Trump's presidency, so why should we be surprised when it ends the same way.

Last edited:
1609192743055.png

President-elect Joe Biden on Monday slammed Donald Trump's administration for not co-operating with the transition process, specifically singling out the Pentagon for 'obstruction.'

'Right now we just aren't getting the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas,' he said during brief remarks in Wilmington, Del., after a briefing with his national security team.

The nation faces many crises in the coming months but Trump is playing politics with the nation's national security by keeping the incoming Biden Administration in the dark. Why do so many "Conservatives" remain silent while Trump plays roulette with our security?

I mean you would think "Conservatives" would at least make a squeak about keeping an incoming Administration informed of national security issues.

Trump has remained silent has the Covid virus runs rampant and says nothing about the Russian the cyber-attack on this nation.

It has been that way since the beginning of Trump's presidency and so why should we be surprised when it ends the same way.
Because Biden is not coherent enough to have the nuclear codes and Biden will either resign or be impeached in his first week as president by the dems themselves

Trump has remained silent has the Covid virus runs rampant and says nothing about the Russian the cyber-attack on this nation.

It has been that way since the beginning of Trump's presidency and so why should we be surprised when it ends the same way.
Because Biden is not coherent enough to have the nuclear codes and Biden will either resign or be impeached in his first week as president by the dems themselves
Sad

He is a sociopath. He doesn't care about the country. This was simply an exercise in self-aggrandizement by a damaged man who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Far more troubling than Trump himself is the cult of personality that grew around him and enabled him.

Mr. Biden and his son are security risks to this country, with their collusion with Red China. It would be improper and even treasonous if the military were to share their secrets with him.

It really has little to do with Donald J. Trump but instead with protecting the national secrets.

Why does Biden even "need" to see it now anyhow? Is he conspiring to use the information to violate the Logan Act?

Trump has remained silent as the Covid virus runs rampant and says nothing about the Russian the cyber-attack on this nation.

It has been that way since the beginning of Trump's presidency, so why should we be surprised when it ends the same way.

Is he? How many wars did he start?

How's that for national security you dimwit?!

Sad
yes it's sad that you aren't asking for direction to take those shots.

Last edited:
. . . maybe he hasn't completely made up his mind about that "martial law" thingy yet?

IF congress doesn't show the spine he is hoping, he might act in a way the other side is not. . . um. . .

. . . er. . . expecting? He seems sort of like a cornered animal right now. Just an observation.

I mean, if he isn't certain that he wants to relinquish power, he may still need the military to round up what he believes are the, "traitors."

eh? :dunno:

He is a sociopath. He doesn't care about the country. This was simply an exercise in self-aggrandizement by a damaged man who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Far more troubling than Trump himself is the cult of personality that grew around him and enabled him.

----- and continues to, even now. Even now that the game is over and has been over. They're like a team that lost, the clock ran out weeks ago, yet they're still on the field running the ball against invisible defenses who went home long ago because they won.

In other words they out here playing with themselves.

Why is Trump endangering the nation?

Why is the Donkey Party running a man who is unfit for duty, endangering the entire population to the bioweaponeering Communist China by ignoring the peril dealing with bioweapon-using communists?

. . . maybe he hasn't completely made up his mind about that "martial law" thingy yet?

IF congress doesn't show the spine he is hoping, he might act in a way the other side is not. . . um. . .

. . . er. . . expecting? He seems sort of like a cornered animal right now. Just an observation.

I mean, if he isn't certain that he wants to relinquish power, he may still need the military to round up what he believes are the, "traitors."

eh? :dunno:

"eh" that ain't gonna happen. He can't do any of that. If there's a military action it will be forcibly removing him from public property.

Forum List

Back