Presidential concession speeches show the strength of our democracy and the character of our leaders

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Presidential concession speeches show the strength of our democracy and the character of our leaders. Every elections is hard fought but every losing candidate has given a concession speech to help bring the nation back together. That does not mean a stop fighting for the issues they campaigned on. They will within the frame work of our great country. Hillary gave a concession speech 2 days after the completion of the 2016 election. McCain, Romney, George Bush senior on and on . Trump shows he put's himself above our country unlike any other Presidential candidate. He is an embarrassment along with all that support him in calling the 2020 election a fraud. Trump called the 2016 election as rigged until he won.

Trump is proving he has no character but our democracy shows it's strength. Our trued and tried government has blocked all of his attempts to overturn the election.

Presidential concession speeches show the strength of our democracy and the character of our leaders. Every elections is hard fought but every losing candidate has given a concession speech to help bring the nation back together. That does not mean a stop fighting for the issues they campaigned on. They will within the frame work of our great country. Hillary gave a concession speech 2 days after the completion of the 2016 election. McCain, Romney, George Bush senior on and on . Trump shows he put's himself above our country unlike any other Presidential candidate. He is an embarrassment along with all that support him in calling the 2020 election a fraud. Trump called the 2016 election as rigged until he won.

Trump is proving he has no character but our democracy shows it's strength. Our trued and tried government has blocked all of his attempts to overturn the election.

Our system held. It was ugly, but it held.

I'd rather Trump didn't concede. Just get the fuck out so we can fumigate that White House COVID hot spot and move on.

Hillary gave a concession speech 2 days after the completion of the 2016 election.

(it took her that long to sober up)

John McCain was a crook and habitual liar-to call him sincere is just ignorant.

There is no reason for concession speeches when the election was totally corrupt. Only a loser would concede an election that was stolen from them. This election will never be official.

I'd probably concede even if I thought I lost an unfair election. The only thing I'd have to gain by not doing so is looking like a jerk. Maybe I'm just a loser.

They don't mean jack. Hillary's concession speech was a full production number with pretty purple outfits and stirring words of unity and kum bay ya and it was ALL A CROCK OF INSINCERE BULLSHIT.

Hunter biden has real character smoking crack and playing with ugly chinks naked

There is no reason for concession speeches when the election was totally corrupt. Only a loser would concede an election that was stolen from them. This election will never be official.

I'd probably concede even if I thought I lost an unfair election. The only thing I'd have to gain by not doing so is looking like a jerk. Maybe I'm just a loser.
You have no conviction-----------sometimes being the better man means standing up to what is right and not easier (like caving to the dems and cheats.)

Trump is proving he has no character but our democracy shows its strength. Our trued and tried government has blocked all of his attempts to overturn the election.

These concession remarks demonstrate what we call "class".

That's why we're not going to get one.

It already is. Has been for weeks. But you go on swimming in your self-delusion soup. Because yes, up really is down and ignorance is strength. Yeah that's the ticket.

a concession only comes in an honest and open election you ain't getting one bitches

Trump is proving he has no character but our democracy shows its strength. Our trued and tried government has blocked all of his attempts to overturn the election.

theft of an election will only get people killed

Cheating requires neither strength or character, nor strength of character.

Meh --- failing to concede isn't really "cheating". It's just being an asshole. And it is after all what we expect by now.

Oh my. I was referring to our election officials failing to obey the law and proper ballot safety procedures. And to shady canvassing practices in key cities in key counties. I nor millions of others were not assured of the integrity of this election. Why is that? But I digress.

I don't care anymore. Washington is a cesspool on both ends. Democrats ignore their base constituency, as do Republicans. They don't give a damn about us, Pogo.

theft of an election will only get people killed

Then don't try to steal one.

---- like you did two years ago.

Cheating requires neither strength or character, nor strength of character.

Meh --- failing to concede isn't really "cheating". It's just being an asshole. And it is after all what we expect by now.

Oh my. I was referring to our election officials failing to obey the law and proper ballot safety procedures. And to shady canvassing practices in key cities in key counties. I nor millions of others were not assured of the integrity of this election. Why is that? But I digress.

I don't care anymore. Washington is a cesspool on both ends. Democrats ignore their base constituency, as do Republicans. They don't give a damn about us, Pogo.

Didn't say they do. I simply directed your term where it belongs.

That is, unless you of all people have suddenly come up with some kind of evidence of "cheating". Which, if so, why did you hold out until now? You could have brought it to Four Seasons Total Landscaping and had a nice tour of the nearby businesses.

..how about when Mr Trump was elected and the Dems/etc tried to get rid of him?????????????!!!!!!!
WTF do you call THAT!!!!!!!!!!!??????????/
here is just ONE of many examples
do you SEE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? calling the POTUS an MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK you MFuckers!! and your bullshit babble crap threads

That is, unless you of all people have suddenly come up with some kind of evidence of "cheating". Which, if so, why did you hold out until now?

The absence of evidence does not imply evidence is absent.

Actually, the behavior of the pollworkers speaks for itself. You didn't watch the witness testimony in the election hearings, I did. These were people testifying under oath about what they saw and experienced on Nov. 3 at polling sites spanning the key battleground states and counties.

... that is unless witness testimony no longer counts as evidence, in that case, I lose this argument by default.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back