Why is This Man Smiling?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
1638108439047.png

Steve Sarkisian, head coach at UT is being paid $34M and he went 5 and 6 this year losing to currently unranked Iowa State, currently unranked West Virginia and currently unranked Kansas who lost by more than 50 points...twice.

So why is this man smiling? Well, if you got paid more than the governor and somehow managed to do a worse job than Greg Abbott...that would be a reason to smile.

But no..Sark is smiling because this is Ms. Sark.

1638108880244.png

Yeah... I'd be smiling too Sark. Her name is Loreal and, needless to say, she is the one person on earth that has made burnt orange look good.

1638108946918.png

1638109027454.png

For some college football coaches life is good...for Sark...it's great.

I had a friend at work with skin this color. I used to tell her there isn't a single color she couldn't wear--not one. Burnt orange, mustard yellow, all the colors that made me look like I puked just a few minutes prior. Her skin was a wonder.

UT has been slipping for a while.

This is Sark's first year. No, he won't win all his games this year or next. It takes a few years to get your program in place.

And a winning football program bring in a lot to the school. Not just money from bowl games and championships, but more out-of-state students. And if you are winning consistently, the merchandising is a gold mine.

Also, Sark is getting paid $34 million over 6 years. That is not his annual salary. And speaking of his annual salary, do some research and find out how much of his $5 million a year comes from the University of Texas and how much is from other sources.

View attachment 569335

Steve Sarkisian, head coach at UT is being paid $34M and he went 5 and 6 this year losing to currently unranked Iowa State, currently unranked West Virginia and currently unranked Kansas who lost by more than 50 points...twice.

So why is this man smiling? Well, if you got paid more than the governor and somehow managed to do a worse job than Greg Abbott...that would be a reason to smile.

But no..Sark is smiling because this is Ms. Sark.

View attachment 569340

Yeah... I'd be smiling too Sark. Her name is Loreal and, needless to say, she is the one person on earth that has made burnt orange look good.

View attachment 569341

View attachment 569342

For some college football coaches life is good...for Sark...it's great.
lol

This must be a sports and fashion forum.

UT has been slipping for a while.

This is Sark's first year. No, he won't win all his games this year or next. It takes a few years to get your program in place.

And a winning football program bring in a lot to the school. Not just money from bowl games and championships, but more out-of-state students. And if you are winning consistently, the merchandising is a gold mine.

Also, Sark is getting paid $34 million over 6 years. That is not his annual salary. And speaking of his annual salary, do some research and find out how much of his $5 million a year comes from the University of Texas and how much is from other sources.
it's interesting you bring up where his salary comes from. The coach at MSU just signed 95 million dollar 10 year deal (talk about things going well for a dude) but his salary is being paid basically by 2 alumni. The school isnt coming out of pocket for much if any at all. BTW that makes him the 3rd highest paid coach in college football behind only Nick and Dabo.

it's interesting you bring up where his salary comes from. The coach at MSU just signed 95 million dollar 10 year deal (talk about things going well for a dude) but his salary is being paid basically by 2 alumni. The school isnt coming out of pocket for much if any at all. BTW that makes him the 3rd highest paid coach in college football behind only Nick and Dabo.
And we wonder why American competitiveness is on the ebb. A pity they couldn't pass the hat to pay a few battalions of STEM professors that much across the nation. Hey...but we win a lot of gold medals at the Olympics.

YAY TEAM!

dismounting the soapbox now.

Forum List

Back