Why Is The NYT Trying to Discourage Trump From Labeling Muslim Brotherhood a Terorrist Group?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Muslim Brotherhood is a TERRORIST GROUP. Trump Knows it. Liberals know it. The whole world knows it. So why is the New York Times trying to intimidate Trump and prevent him from Labeling them as a Terrorist Group?

'If you label them a terrorist group they could turn the 'whole Muslim world against you'... BULLSHIT! Liberals / people say all the time, 'Not all Muslims are Terrorists' - if so, why would labeling a KNOWN terrorist group a 'terrorist group' offend ALL Muslims?

NYT Warns Trump: Designating Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Org Could Make ‘Entire Muslim World’ His Enemy

"The New York Times editorial board thinks President Trump shouldn’t designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization because it could make Trump the enemy of all Muslims.

The liberal paper published Thursday an editorial Thursday titled “All of Islam Isn’t the Enemy” arguing against the move, which the Trump administration is reportedly considering as a possible option. CIA Director Mike Pompeo has said he supports designating the group, which is open about its goal of creating a state ruled by Islamic law, as a terrorist organization."

Make enemies of ALL Muslims?

John Bolton: Muslim Brotherhood Already Designated Terrorists by Arab Majority-Muslim Countries; U.S. Should Follow Suit

The fact is, the Brotherhood is a front for terrorism,” he argued. “A number of Arab majority-Muslim countries, like Egypt and Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, have already designated it as a terrorist organization. I’ve had Muslim leaders from the Middle East say to me, ‘Are you people blind to what’s going on right in front of you and the role that the Brotherhood performs, really on an international basis?’”

So, NYT, do us a favor and :anj_stfu:, you Liberal RAG!

Why didn't you post what the NYT said instead of what a blogger says they said?
Thank you for admitting you are too lazy to click the link and read the quote for yourself. Just for you, here it is:

“Is President Trump trying to make enemies of the entire Muslim world? That could well happen if he follows up his primitive ban on refugees and visa holders from seven Muslim nations with an order designating the Muslim Brotherhood — perhaps the most influential Islamist group in the Middle East — as a terrorist organization,” the editors charged.

'The Most Influential Islamist Group in the Middle East'?! Perhaps the NYT should get off the floor on their knee pads in front of the Muslim Brotherhood, and get a f*ing clue. Most of the Middle East Nations, again, have already labeled them a TERRORIST GROUP! (Oh, and you're welcome, by the way.)

It's his thread. Don't you believe in freedom of speech?

You said in another thread that I was right after arguing about it. Sit back.

Link? Or are you lying?

Oh, you want a link now? You don't believe in freedom of speech?

Damn you're too easy and that wasn't even my good bait :laugh:

Thank you for admitting you are too lazy to click the link and read the quote for yourself. Just for you, here it is:

“Is President Trump trying to make enemies of the entire Muslim world? That could well happen if he follows up his primitive ban on refugees and visa holders from seven Muslim nations with an order designating the Muslim Brotherhood — perhaps the most influential Islamist group in the Middle East — as a terrorist organization,” the editors charged.

'The Most Influential Islamist Group in the Middle East'?! Perhaps the NYT should get off the floor on their knee pads in front of the Muslim Brotherhood, and get a f*ing clue. Most of the Middle East Nations, again, have already labeled them a TERRORIST GROUP! (Oh, and you're welcome, by the way.)

Do you see the mention of the ban too? Or are we to pretend they are only discussing one thing and not the other.

Link? Or are you lying?

Bait? You attributed a statement to Pupps. Pupps didn't say it. Pupps called you on it. You lied and lies aren't covered under freedom of speech. Your move...

You're too lazy to look up a link so you label is as 'BS'...and have to be spoon-fed the link you were trying to avoid. Now you are trying to give someone else shit for asking for a link?

:lmao:

Link? Or are you lying?

Bait? You attributed a statement to Pupps. Pupps didn't say it. Pupps called you on it. You lied and lies aren't covered under freedom of speech. Your move...

OP attributed a statement to NYT. I asked for proof of the statement. You said I was againstructed freedom of speech. Then I attributes a statement to you and suddenly you want proof of the statement...a different standard than before. CC got you.

You're too lazy to look up a link so you label is as 'BS'...and have to be spoon-fed the link you were trying to avoid. Now you are trying to give someone else shit for asking for a link?

:lmao:

I didn't label anything. I just asked why he posted some bloggers spin on what the NYT said and not what the NYT themselves said. Why is this confusing you?

Link? Or are you lying?

OP attributed a statement to NYT. I asked for proof of the statement. You said I was againstructed freedom of speech. Then I attributes a statement to you and suddenly you want proof of the statement...a different standard than before. CC got you.

Nope. You got busted for lying. Pure and simple.

Link? Or are you lying?

And you for hypocrisy.

Link? Or are you lying?

And you for hypocrisy.

How so?

The Muslim Brotherhood is a TERRORIST GROUP. Trump Knows it. Liberals know it. The whole world knows it. So why is the New York Times trying to intimidate Trump and prevent him from Labeling them as a Terrorist Group?

'If you label them a terrorist group they could turn the 'whole Muslim world against you'... BULLSHIT! Liberals / people say all the time, 'Not all Muslims are Terrorists' - if so, why would labeling a KNOWN terrorist group a 'terrorist group' offend ALL Muslims?

NYT Warns Trump: Designating Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Org Could Make ‘Entire Muslim World’ His Enemy

"The New York Times editorial board thinks President Trump shouldn’t designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization because it could make Trump the enemy of all Muslims.

The liberal paper published Thursday an editorial Thursday titled “All of Islam Isn’t the Enemy” arguing against the move, which the Trump administration is reportedly considering as a possible option. CIA Director Mike Pompeo has said he supports designating the group, which is open about its goal of creating a state ruled by Islamic law, as a terrorist organization."

Make enemies of ALL Muslims?

John Bolton: Muslim Brotherhood Already Designated Terrorists by Arab Majority-Muslim Countries; U.S. Should Follow Suit

The fact is, the Brotherhood is a front for terrorism,” he argued. “A number of Arab majority-Muslim countries, like Egypt and Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, have already designated it as a terrorist organization. I’ve had Muslim leaders from the Middle East say to me, ‘Are you people blind to what’s going on right in front of you and the role that the Brotherhood performs, really on an international basis?’”

So, NYT, do us a favor and :anj_stfu:, you Liberal RAG!
Because Obama has embedded them top to bottom in our govt

Forum List

Back