Why is the left and Democrats have such visceral hatred with Trump?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
The guy is basically the only way Hillary could win. If he actually was nominated...she will win.
Rubio or Cruz, take your pick would beat her.
If I was a Democrat I would be singing praises for Trump

Every American should condemn the policies that Trump represents. The fringe far right element is historically a dangerous group, I'll skip its history here, see reference below if you are interested.

Why Fascist Is the Term That Best Describes Donald Trump
An Interview with Henry Giroux, the McMaster University Professor for Scholarship in the Public Interest
Trump’s Embrace of Totalitarianism is America’s Dirty Little Secret

"When fascism comes to America...it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis

"When one considers the ideology of fascism many notions and images spring to mind: totalitarianism, nationalism, ultranationalism, racism, oppression, censorship, violence, Nazism, Para militarism, right wing conservatism, radicalism, eugenics and the Holocaust. As Kevin Passmore suggests, Fascism is all these things and not these things, as it has a mercurial nature. In fact, "...fascism, as Ortega y Gasset says, is always `A' and not `A'." (p.11)"

From second review below and outlines well the book. Fascism: A Very Short Introduction: Kevin Passmore: 9780192801555: Amazon.com: Books

Passmore is fair and on page 31 he gives his definition of Fascism. I should scan for you. Authoritarian conservatism and fascism are so close they are mostly indistinguishable.

Well from I've read some Democrats like Trump. In fact I have Dem and liberal friends who like him.

Of course there are many who would vote for Hildebeast simply because she's a Dem. If she's the nominee.

2016 should be one helluva an interesting year.

The guy is basically the only way Hillary could win. If he actually was nominated...she will win.

Most are not singing his praises, but deep down they are hoping he gets the GoP nod. Why? Because if he does, Hillary is guaranteed to be in the WH in 2017.

Most are not singing his praises, but deep down they are hoping he gets the GoP nod. Why? Because if he does, Hillary is guaranteed to be in the WH in 2017.

You can always hope asshole.

Every American should condemn the policies that Trump represents. The fringe far right element is historically a dangerous group, I'll skip its history here, see reference below if you are interested.

Why Fascist Is the Term That Best Describes Donald Trump
An Interview with Henry Giroux, the McMaster University Professor for Scholarship in the Public Interest
Trump’s Embrace of Totalitarianism is America’s Dirty Little Secret

"When fascism comes to America...it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis

"When one considers the ideology of fascism many notions and images spring to mind: totalitarianism, nationalism, ultranationalism, racism, oppression, censorship, violence, Nazism, Para militarism, right wing conservatism, radicalism, eugenics and the Holocaust. As Kevin Passmore suggests, Fascism is all these things and not these things, as it has a mercurial nature. In fact, "...fascism, as Ortega y Gasset says, is always `A' and not `A'." (p.11)"

From second review below and outlines well the book. Fascism: A Very Short Introduction: Kevin Passmore: 9780192801555: Amazon.com: Books

Passmore is fair and on page 31 he gives his definition of Fascism. I should scan for you. Authoritarian conservatism and fascism are so close they are mostly indistinguishable.

the fringe far right. coming from the fringes of far far left
take a look at your own nasty party to see who's on the immoral fringes. Hillary has an ad with women kissing. you are such great moral standards. not

Conservatives want a smaller, more efficient government and more freedom. Puking up your retarded worldview on a daily basis isn't going to make it true. You're an idiot, the real dangers to America. People sleepwalking into polling booths.

Conservatives want a smaller, more efficient government and more freedom. Puking up your retarded worldview on a daily basis isn't going to make it true. You're an idiot, the real dangers to America. People sleepwalking into polling booths.

Conservatives want a world where they can run amok with no oversight. The real danger in the US is allowing dumb-arse people to vote and your crappy electoral system.

Conservatives want a world where they can run amok with no oversight. The real danger in the US is allowing dumb-arse people to vote and your crappy electoral system.
You're a liar. What do you mean our electoral system? Are you just another dim foreign hack that knows nothing about the US?

It's the unapologetic cracks in the monolith of political correctness that worries them so.

Years of unconditional patronage of PC is unraveling before their very eyes.

And the Easter Bunny told you so.

Name one serious contender - either Dem or GoP who an beat her.

Hey, I'm not saying she's the best you've got, she's the only one with a real chance. You'd be lucky to have her if your only other options are the Trumps and Cruz's of this world. I mean, seriously, that's the best you can do?

]That's funny. You are pretending that liberals can think past their genitals.

No, I'm thinking normal people want somebody with half a brain office, not some spoiled idiot who has the IQ of an amoeba.

Oh so you think that POS Hildebeast would make a good POTUS??

Hell she couldn't even handle Benghazi. Her incompetence got four good men killed.

I would hate to see her as POTUS.

How sad is a party who is beating it's chest over only having ONE or two stinking candidates thrown at them to vote for ? and then they have the Hilldabeast who they KICKED TO THE CURB the last time for that nobody thug Obama

my gawd this country is doomed

Forum List

Back