Why is the GOP pushing Billions in military spending in new COVID bill?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Oh....and millions to redecorate the White House....Then trump complains about the Dems putting stuff in the bill....like extra money for unemployed workers.

The GOP....also know as..The Taliban of the United States

The District of Criminals employees (inside the infamous beltway) are all about Kabuki theater- that one is different fron another in results is yet to be illustrated- stop pretending Democrats are any better.

Oh....and millions to redecorate the White House....Then trump complains about the Dems putting stuff in the bill....like extra money for unemployed workers.

Why do the commie democrat taliban want to pay people more to sit at home on their ass than they would going back to work?

All part of your plan to inch us closer to communism?

Democrats are the party of trash. The new American Taliban.

The District of Criminals employees (inside the infamous beltway) are all about Kabuki theater- that one is different fron another in results is yet to be illustrated- stop pretending Democrats are any better.

Show me the Democratic waste in this bill. I will wait....The GOP doesn't want to continue the $600 a week cause they think the unemployed are getting rich? The GOP...the biggest pile of millionaires in the world....Hypocrites.com

But they will shower the military with billions of dollars in toys and gadgets....while people are thrown our of their homes because they cannot pay their rent or mortgage. At least the Navy will get their P–8A Poseidon aircraft with the Billion Dollars.....

I suspect McConnell knew the bill was DOA, so he didn't object. It seems the "bill" is really a brew of ideas set forth by McCarthy and Munchkin, in part to curry favor with the adolescent in charge, coupled with the Senate GOP complaints of the House Cares Act's continuing the $600, expansion of federal aid to small biz, and inclusion of aid for state and local govts.

The problem is it was delivered so late, and has practical problems to implementing the UI provisions, that it didn't advance negotiations. I think it was so late simply because McConnell's been burned before in thinking the WH can negotiate anything, and he simply doesn't have the votes to pass an order for pizza in the gop senate. That is, he can't find 50 gop votes for ANY stimulus bill, no matter what is in it. That's according to him, anyway

Show me the Democratic waste in this bill. I will wait....The GOP doesn't want to continue the $600 a week cause they think the unemployed are getting rich? The GOP...the biggest pile of millionaires in the world....Hypocrites.com

But they will shower the military with billions of dollars in toys and gadgets....while people are thrown our of their homes because they cannot pay their rent or mortgage. At least the Navy will get their P–8A Poseidon aircraft with the Billion Dollars.....
GOOGLE OWNER - DEMOCRAT
MICROSOFT OWNER - DEMOCRAT
AMAZON OWNER - DEMOCRAT
FACEBOOK OWNER - DEMOCRAT
TWITTER OWNER - DEMOCRAT
RICH CELEBRITIES - DEMOCRAT

Those are some of the richest people on the planet, and the list goes on and on, and you're stupid enough to claim the rich people are in the GOP?

Why do you think it's a good idea to pay people MORE to sit at home on their ass than it is to WORK? Explain that one, DUMBASS.

Here you go,

The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding

• Medicare and Medicaid, (Should be separate)
  • health insurance, (Should be separate)
  • broadband service, (Waste)
  • medical product supplies,
  • immigration, (Waste)
  • student loans and financial aid, (Waste)
  • the federal workforce, (Waste)
  • prisons, (Waste)
  • veterans benefits, (Should be separate)
  • consumer protection requirements, (Waste)
  • the U.S. Postal Service, (Waste)
  • federal elections, (Waste)
  • aviation and railroad workers, and (Waste)
  • pension and retirement plans. (Waste)

I know, I know.....the same reason that Pelosi is pushing for trillions to go to Democrat states to pay for their incompetence.

^^ Gee look, now the left are screaming #DefundTheMilitary.

Couldn’t see that one coming.

What’s up Jimbo? Haven’t seen your usual multiple threads every day in awhile. You doing okay or is the DNC not paying you anymore?

"Trump Derangement Syndrome is weaponized language in the same vein as the myth of the "liberal media." Both lies put Democrats and the mainstream news media on the defense. "
:71: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :71:

These fuckers are pulling out all the stops.

Last edited:

Here you go,

The bill also modifies or expands a wide range of other programs and policies, including those regarding

• immigration, (Waste)
  • prisons, (Waste)

God Forbid the Bill actually have money in it to help the poor or misfortune. But the Military MUST get their toys. And Melania must get her curtains.

Here you go,

• immigration, (Waste)
  • prisons, (Waste)

God Forbid the Bill actually have money in it to help the poor or misfortune. But the Military MUST get their toys. And Melania must get her curtains.
The bill should only have help for those being screwed over by the bullshit shutdown.
What was supposed to be a 15 day shutdown turned into 5 months and running so the dems could get rid of Trump.

For Armageddon Dummy

Forum List

Back